Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter
The Trade Now Thread

Do you need a quick and simple trade? Are you looking for one last Pokémon to complete your collection? This is the thread for those situations! If you need a Pokémon or item really quickly, you may post a comment stating what you need and how soon you need it. This is also the perfect place to conduct trades if you don't have a trade thread. This thread is open for everyone to use, but please keep the trade requests simple. Please review 'Our Simple Rules' before using this thread.​

Our Simple Rules:
  • Like stated previously, please keep the trades simple.
  • When requesting a trade, please list your 3DS Friend Code and IGN within your post. (If not in your signature)
  • After 3 days, if your request has yet to be fulfilled, you may 'bump' by posting again.
  • You can use this thread or private messages/profile comments to respond to requests. To indicate that your request has been fulfilled, we'd appreciate it if you updated your original post to thank the member you traded with. (ex. "EDIT: Thank you Drohn for the trade!")

This thread is not intended to replace member's XY trade threads, but to help those who need a quick and simple trade.
Have fun trading!​
Planned and created by the VG staff.

Freedomeon

Eeveelution Fanatic
RE: PokeBeach's XY Drive-Thru Trade Thread

EDIT: Pokemon Bank got released so no worries :)

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

I`ll start a Breeding Service Soon..So I would like a 4/5IV Kangashan now.

FC: 4141-3033-1516.

xDkoYx

I am CATBUG :D

Been looking for a GigaDrain Tynamo/Any of its line for a while now. I know it's a pokebank exclusive but now that JPN has it I'd be hoping they'd be more popular :)

Edit of Edit: Got a Reckless Starly! Thanks Galaxy Hunter! And thank you Dracaufeu for the offer!

Freezing Blizzard

Aspiring Trainer

I need a Rough Skin Gible, or any of it's evolutions. I do not care about IV's at this point, I'm just looking for a female with the ability. If it is not female, I won't trade. My IGN is Maya for X. That may be prone to change, as I like to reset my game every now and then. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have somebody willing to trade, so yeah....

Grizzly

Professor/Seller/Trader/Gamer

I'm actually looking for somebody to help me evolve my Feebas into Milotic. It's already holding a Prism Scale, just need to trade it.

*Akwila Edit: Resolved!

lovandra

not an ordinary cat
Re: PokeBeach's XY Drive-Thru Trade Thread

Thank you Drohn for the female protean froakie!

Also thanks to xDkoYx for the offer. We still can trade for Dex Entri :).

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!

Looking for a Tentacool with Rain Dish, any Nature/IV's is fine, I just want to be able to breed for the ability.

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

Just quickly, does anyone have a Ho-Oh that I can quickly dex? It's going to be one of the Pokémon giving me grief.

Buzzword

Convulsively Tripping the Light Fantastic

Anyone have a Cryogonal? I just need it to finish my Kalos dex and I cannot find one in the ice cavern...
EDIT: Got it! Kalos Dex is now complete!

Eron

Is back as of March 24

Can someone trade me a 5 perfect IV's and good nature Kangaskhan? Doesn't matter if no moveset or that it isn't trained.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

A small change of rules; it's okay to use this thread to respond to trade requests! Please update your post after the trade. :)

jstar21

Team Froakie & Goomy
Need 3 legends to complete my Pokedex

I'm trying to complete my pokedex and I only need 3 more pokemon: Groudon, Kyogre and Landorus! I DON'T want to keep them, I just need their dex entries!!!

I can offer a Shiny Japanese Deoxys for whoever can get me all 3 entries or if you want something else I can see if I have it. PLEASE HELP!!!

Friend Code: 0877-1255-5383
Time Zone: Eastern (United States)
Times Available: Whenever, just send me a time best for you

Update: I have obtained all 3 now!!!

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

I'm looking for a Ho-oh or a Shiny Ho-oh. If you happen to have one message me to negotiate a deal :p Thank you in advanced.

Edit: One of mine luckily transfered. Thank you PokeTransfer

lovandra

not an ordinary cat

Now pokebank is out... so EVERYONE WHO HAVE EXTRA VULPIX, LET ME LOVE THEM!!!

Just PM me I don't mind IV/EV/Nature/etc.

I want to fill all boxes in pokebank with Vulpix!!!

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

If anyone has a real, legit Japanese event shiny Genesect.... I would love to take it off of your hands.
I am not interested if it's hacked!
Thank you. :)

EDIT: THANK YOU ShinyVincent!!!!

Eron

Is back as of March 24

Does someone has a Victreebel? I need it!

Drohn

Wild War Dance

@Eron: I can breed/transfer one for you when I get home from my internship. It will be about 4-5 hours. I'm not sure what time you're in so maybe we can't trade until tomorrow.

@lovandra: I got some spare Vulpix hanging around. :p

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Looking for a 4-5 IV Heracross with Rock Blast M/F any ability.

edit: Special thanks to Dr.Mario for the trade. :)

Muddy68

Democrat to the End
Advanced Member

Anyone have a Landorous and a Tornadus? I need to trade for them for my Pokedex, I'll give them right back.