Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Looking for an Enigma Berry! Only berry I need because I'm currently growing the rest on Pokemon Y c:

I can get you one in a couple of days. I just need to grow one for myself and plant another.

ilovecommas said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Looking for an Enigma Berry! Only berry I need because I'm currently growing the rest on Pokemon Y c:

I can get you one in a couple of days. I just need to grow one for myself and plant another.

I'm currently discussing a trade for this with another member, but I'll let you know if we cant work something out uwu

This may not be the right place for this, but I couldn't find anything under ORAS threads that seemed to be a good fit to post under. The Unown cave won't appear in my game. I think it is supposed to be random and be based on who you "pass by," but I've been looking for over two weeks and it won't show up. Does it just take a long time to cycle through all the mirage spots?

This is why I'm trying to trade for Unowns. I think I have about half of them. I'm getting tired of waiting for the stupid mirage cave to pop up!

EDIT: After over a month the Unown cave showed up last night!!!! I only need E and ? now. If anyone has one to trade please PM me.

Does anyone have a 5 Perfect IVs Japanese Greninja or Kangaskhan?
I want to do Masuda for my VGC Team :v
You can check my list or ask for something specific :D.

EDIT: It can be from anywhere, just not ENG.

Hi guys, I will trade a shiny jirachi or shin deoxys for a perfect attack and speed IV'ed Jolly Kangashkan. If anyone is interested just let me know please! Thanks Guys!

Hi! I need someone to trade with to evolve my Swirlix into Slurpuff. If you'd be willing to help, could you trade an aromatisse, please? We will trade right back. This is for my national pokedex.

THANK YOU TO LLR for helping me out here!

Does anyone have a scyther with the move Defog? I want to breed a defensive mega scizor with that move so if you have it please PM me for offers.

Hello, I'm looking for a sail fossil. I have lots of for trade.

edit: wow, this treat is inactive.

Last edited:
Hey guys im looking for a gible or anything in that evolution chain with the HA. My IGN is Nebatis and my friend code is 4596-9786-3451

Hey everyone, I need a Protean Kecleon, message if you can do this for me :]

edit: I no longer need this, I forgot about the one in game

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm looking for an Event Diancie or a Diancie with a Mega Stone for registration in my dex, please message if you can help me :)

Edit: Got the Diancie!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a Bulletproof Chespin/Quilladin. IVs do not matter since I'll be breeding it myself. Please take a look at my trade thread and let me know if something could be worked out c:

I have tons of HA Chespins leftovers with great IV's and impish nature. I'll pm you later :)
If anyone else needs one pm me.

LF for the following pokémon as a dex entries:

• mankey
  • diglet
  • rattata
  • koffing
  • lickytung
  • chansey
  • cleffa
  • magmar
  • bayleef
  • croconaw
  • ledian
  • flaaffy
  • porygon 2
  • nuzleaf
  • starly
  • bibarel
  • burmy
  • buizel
  • cherubi
  • shellos
  • glameow
  • stunky
  • bronzor
  • munchlax
  • toxicroak
  • carnivine
  • finneon
  • tangrowth
  • gliscor
  • serperior
  • krokorok
  • vannilish
  • alomomola
  • cubchoo
  • skrelp
  • clawitzer
  • aurorus
  • goodra

If i may keep them i can offer the following: Shiny BR Mismagius, Shiny loudred, Shiny Aegislash, Shiny Eevee, Uxie, Flawless Zorua, Flawless male ralts, or just ask ^^

Hey people. need someone to evolve my kadabra and machoke. any pokemon will do, as you will get'em back.

fc: 4441-9708-8014

EDIT: solved thanks to scattered mind!

Last edited:
Back