The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours!

@ c4coltsfan

I think I know who you're talking about. Kevin Chao? He went to the Georgia marathon and won 2-3 Cities with Magnezone if I'm not mistaken(Seniors). He lives in my area just making sure.

I think gyarados will be viable if lostgar fails. Which imo it will. During my testing, it depends on your list. If your running DualBall Gyarados, then you generally go off t1. Mesprits, seekers, Drawer to get seekers, y'know. It's generally a coin flip imo.

Hmmm is Dual Ball Gyarados just a version that uses no starter, but instead uses 4 Dual Balls?

Zangoose- I heard about up, but in OH masters, DarkWalker(not online often) made up some insane list for it and topcutted 3 CC's in a row or something, then the deck spread and topcutted about 4 more times. It got popular in our area(which was VERY heavily infested w/ LuxChomp and VileGar) and did well, idk if it actually won one(i don't think so) but it performed well.

Anyone been to a prerelease yet? Going to one today. Hopefully I get lots of Lost World and Smeargle.

^
wassup :p
got 4 LW, 4 Lost remover, 4 research records, 4 RH mime jr., 1 ninetales,1 umbreon, 1 pachi and that's about it, 0 smeargle :(
But had the best trade ever
My Scizor Prime for some dude's Uxie X :)
so pro

I got all mine from packs, I won the DS side event so I got 6 extra packs :)

Pulled 1 smeargle, 1 dark energy, 2 lw, left with 2 smeargle, 2 dark, 1 psy, 1 grass, 1 electric, a thousand zangooses, among others. :p

You traded a Scizor Prime for Uxie X! Awesome!

Seems like a pretty nice trade. So, what are you guys playing for States?

MimeKing... What's that? Mr. Mime and Nidoking?

I'm 90% Sure I'll be playing Jumpluff. If anyone has a Hoppip they can give me, PM me and I'll tell you where to ship to. That would really help. Thanks!

I'm almost positive that I'll play Gyarados with a Dialga G tech. If I think there's going to be alot of Lostgar, do you think I should tech in 1 Metal Energy (If yes, SP or not) and an Energy Gain for Deafen and maybe Second Strike if I need it in a pinch.

mimeking= mime jr. and slowking. I've got people in my area helping me work on it and unlike that dude on gym we know how to tech cards into a deck...

Also minimidget i'd go w/ basic metal, then 1 or 2 cyrus and maybe 1 gain.

I think I'll be using my glaceon X and giratina X, but with slowking instead of metagross and add another warp energy. Since metagross was for free retreat, I think making sure they don't topdeck a draw card is more important to keeping their hand @ 0 therefore unable to attack.

anyone wanna trade a few slowking and warp energy for Garchomp C X (tin) dialga G X, or Palkia G X? Those are really my only meta heavy cards..

minimidget you always have room sometimes it's just hard to find:rolleyes::rolleyes:
also i think luxchomp is what i'm playing i was tinkering w/ Mime Jr+Slowking but i had to put too many techs in to make all matchups winnable :(
yeah 15 one liners in a t2 deck just wasn't cutting it, too inconsistent.
also i really think that new japan card, Druddigon, if released her before nats can truly change the format, IT CRUSHES LUXCHOMP! It does i swear by it, it could also be used in LuxChomp and replace definitely ambipom g and maybe draggy fb(but i like draggy more b/c it deals 80 to sp this guy only does 70)

woo! My 100th post was a trade that was accepted :) my ninetails, their slowking. Bye ambipom TM and OHKO garchomp C X.. But hello control of their topdeck while destroying their hand. Bwahahaha

if I post my decklist and strategy, would you guys help me out a bit? I feel it's too slow, as I'm play testing it against my amberlamps deck which has lanturn prime doing 70 damage turn 2. Then goes up from there.

I know what to do to improve on amberlamps, but don't have the cards :/

how many of you guys are in the so-cal area and will be @ states this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back