The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! No more "I want this card in Call of Legends" posts

GP. Especially when you said other Mews. Their is only one Machamp player, and it is just a 1-1-1
Champ in Vilegar for DGX, so Im not to worried about Machamp.

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! No more "I want this card in Call of Legends" posts

yeah, that's what the optional cursegar/gengar sf slot is for, but you might not need it b/c you should be able to hurl machamp at least 5 times b/fore they take 5 prizes, and v. machamp there's a good chance of hitting them w/multiple pokemon in hand.

@everyone: What do you think will be the popular LostGar counter? I think DialgaChomp will become popular again, possibly SableLock or ChenLock. The BlazeChomp as a Dialgachomp counter.

You named all the ones I can think of. I know G-Dos will be dead. There's no way Gyarados can come back from 2 magikarps prized.

CyndaquilMaster said:
You named all the ones I can think of. I know G-Dos will be dead. There's no way Gyarados can come back from 2 magikarps prized.
You mean LZ'd?

Thats why I'm trading away all of my Gyarados's. I think Machamp will become more popular with the increase of Mew Prime and Pokemon Catcher.

Okay D-Chomp DOESN'T beat LostGar
i'm just going to clear that up to prevent confusion-
the tech i mentioned wins that matchup by himself b/c they either kill the tech or they deafen and you end up winning on prizes
SableLock/Chenlock don't do much b/c lostgar can easily repair itself, blaziken doesn't do anything for the matchup b/c everything has free retreat(or 1 which can be unown q/warp energy/warp point)
I've found one deck that has a semi chance and that's luxsol w/ dgx tech, but that doesn't work too well either, about 45-55 but you lose to everything else.
G-dos i don't think will die you will just see a lot more carps on the bench, it's going to be played a lot differently but it's far from dead(or more use of registeel+regice)

If they are more Karps on the bench, just you Cursed Droplets.

yes but you can't 3 of them, that's the key, you can easily crush two of them, plus if they take lostgar takes an early lead they lose twins for at least 2-3 turns.

How many energy? 13 {p} and 2-3 Secret tech energy?

no about 10 total, i run 4 twins+2 tomb+4 mew so i sac a prize and then twins FTW.

I still don't think I'm going to run 'tomb though. 4 Mew is fine. You'll want the T1 energys for See Off, for the quickest set-up. I still have to test, so I'll find a good amount after testing.

Someone please PM me what the secret tech for LostGar is. But Mew Prime hurts you against the mirror, since your essentially giving them a Prize Card.

Pm'd. I'll PM anyone else with 50+ posts.

spiritomb= good v. SP and b/c it allows you to setup w/out mew
also mew is good for mirror too b/c it gives you more gengars and isn't a free prize w/ seeker.

I've been testing and whenever I set up, I can't win because it's too late. Have any solutions?

play one SF gengar.
It helps b/c you can snipe powers w/it, then level down and either compound pain or cursed drops and take 2-4 prizes(all of which go to LZ)
Also mesprit needs to be played so you can psychic bind and slow them down, a major part of my list is simply slowing my opponent down and messing w/ their setup things that gengar sf, spiritomb, mesprit and our tech accomplish unlike many other combos in the game.

Yah, Ill take out a CurseGar for an SF Gengar.

^
that helps so you can cursed drop ftw too.
i played my lost gar v. magnezone, went 1-1, my one loss was b/c i got judged and lost like 3 twins :p

Wow you guys, really? THAT's our "secret tech"? I've seen about a dozen posts about it already outside of this group!

^
yeah, i know it got just got posted on 6p ;p
also not so sure on lostgar anymore, i nvr seem to win in 30 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back