onionsaur

Aspiring Trainer
Got 2 Salameance blisters Got:

Lugia EX, Kyurem EX,
M-Sceptile EX, Full Art Tyranitar

1 Trainer Elite box with Hoopa EX and Tyranitar EX

Mithrandir

Aspiring Trainer
Got my second box today, finally got some parts for the Mega Sceptile Deck! That makes three Giratina so it looks like i'll be practicing a lock deck for a little while :D Also, got the other secret rare! 1.jpg

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
I opened an Ancient Origins etb and the new Xy56 and 57 promos and a couple single packs.

I pulled a couple Virizion holos and another Gyarados holo. So far I've pulled 2 exs, both duplicates and 5 holos with 2 duplicates. I also got quite a few duplicate non holo rares. I guess the downside to a small set, aside from terrible pull ratios, is multiple duplicate non holo rares, and in this case holo rares. I will definitely be getting a booster box, though if it's terrible I may just buy the full arts I want and not collect the set... Or I may just buy some more Bandit Ring boxes...

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
More Pokemon Card Pulls

Bought 12 packs from Gamestop last Friday :) they got them buy 3 get 1 Free :)

3 packs of Phantom Forces in a Cardboard Blister

Diggersby Rare Non Holo
Litwick Reverse Holo

Galvantula Rare Non Holo
Leavanny Reverse Holo

Malamar EX Rare Holo
Sewaddle Reverse Holo

4 packs of Primal Clash in a Cardboard Blister

Primal Kyogre EX Rare Holo
Exp. Share Reverse Holo

Excadrill Non Rare Holo
Whischash Reverse Holo

Rhyperior Rare Holo
Masquerain Reverse Holo

Probopass Rare Non Holo
Electrike Reverse Holo

5 Packs of Roaring Skies in a Cardboard Blister

Unfezant Rare Non Holo
Togepi Reverse Holo

Sheninja Rare Non Holo
Fletchinder Reverse Holo

Altaria Rare Non Holo
Hawlucha Reverse Holo

Carbink Rare Non Holo
Taillow Reverse Holo

Banette Rare Non Holo
Wurmple Reverse Holo

Attachments

• IMG_20150809_122943.jpg
    IMG_20150809_122943.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20150810_124810.jpg
    IMG_20150810_124810.jpg
    832.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20150810_124150.jpg
    IMG_20150810_124150.jpg
    825.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20150810_123622.jpg
    IMG_20150810_123622.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6

dmcneice

Aspiring Trainer
Just opened an Ancient Origins Booster Box - by far the WORST box i've ever had....

1 x Giratina EX
1 x Mega-Sceptile EX
1 x Hoopa EX
1 x Steven FA.

got 4 Regice Normals
3 x Regirock Normals
plus two of a lot of other rares.

TymeTyme

Aspiring Trainer
I just opened up my Ancient Origins elite trainer box. In the first pack I opened I got a FA Mega Tyranitar Ex (I got Mega Tyranitar Ex In my first pack in the 3 pack blister also) I also got 2 Giratina Ex, and a holo AT Gyarados . So 11 packs so far, and 4 Ex, 1 of them being a full art. :)

Mithrandir

Aspiring Trainer
Just opened an Ancient Origins Booster Box - by far the WORST box i've ever had....

Yeah mate the pull rates for EX's and super rares are the lowest I've seen since DEX. I've been buying two boxes a set since HG & SS. Usually clear an average 18+EXs per two boxes and this time I got a grand total of 13! If you do the math that's one EX per about 6 packs (out of the 80 that I've opened so far). That's freaking terrible. Also inb4 "blisters and singles packs have better pull rates" because singles come from boxes and the cards for the blisters come from the same source of cards singles and boxes come from. I think they purposeful did this so they could make more money on ex's this time around. Think Shaymin EX, but with less circulation, you could sell it for $40-$50!

Jaaaaay

Fear the Six Karp Fisherman
Yeah mate the pull rates for EX's and super rares are the lowest I've seen since DEX. I've been buying two boxes a set since HG & SS. Usually clear an average 18+EXs per two boxes and this time I got a grand total of 13! If you do the math that's one EX per about 6 packs (out of the 80 that I've opened so far). That's freaking terrible. Also inb4 "blisters and singles packs have better pull rates" because singles come from boxes and the cards for the blisters come from the same source of cards singles and boxes come from. I think they purposeful did this so they could make more money on ex's this time around. Think Shaymin EX, but with less circulation, you could sell it for $40-$50!

Objection. The mean ultra rate for ROS was 6-7 Ultras (n=101). Im guessing Primal and Ancients will follow the same rate but dont have data yet to confirm.

OP - Ma Awesome Box ^_^;
Sceptile
M Amph
Machamp
Giratina
Lugia
FA lugia
FA Kyruem
SR Trainer Mail

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Well Ancient Origins is out now and I've done my typical pick ups:

Fearow Blister #1: Nada
Blissey Blister: Lugia EX
Fearow Blister #2: Secret rare gold Energy Retrieval
Malamar Blister#1: Machamp EX
Salamance Blister: Hoopa EX
Malamar Blister #2: Virizion holo
ETB: M. Sceptile EX, Hoopa EX FA

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Soo I got some AO packs today, plus a few Phantom Forces.
11872760_1607498886197043_852753140_n.jpg

crann777

I See You
Picked up an Elite Trainer box and an AT Malamar 3-pack.

Giratina EX
2x Vileplume
2x AT Entei
Volcarana RH
Regice
Regirock
Metagross
3x Porygon Z (ffs)

I'm more excited about the uncommon pulls (3x Vespiqueen, 2x Unown, Flareon, playset of Whimsicott, etc.) than I am about the rares.

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
I got a Ancient Origins Booster Box last Tuesday and this is what I pulled:
Lugia EX Full Art
Sceptile EX Full Art
Mega Sceptile EX
Mega Tyranitar EX
Machamp EX
Hoopa EX
Ampharos EX
6 holos

If you wanna see my box opening, here's the link on Youtube:
Good box imo

Austin

Aspiring Trainer
In about 30 packs I've pulled the following:
Primal Kyogre
FA Hoopa EX
FA Lugia EX
FA M Tyranitar EX
M Tyranitar EX
M Sceptile EX
M Ampharos EX
Giritina EX
FA Steven

Is anyone else having this sort of luck?

iPodwithnomusic

Aspiring Trainer
I haven't bought any Pokemon cards in over 5 years, and I'm thinking of getting back into it. Do all the XY series sets have similar pull rates for Pokemon EX or does it vary from set to set? If it varies, what is the best set for EX pull rates?

XrayVyper

Aspiring Trainer
In the 12 packs from the prerelease I opened:
M Ampharos EX
M Sceptile EX FA
M Tyranitar EX FA
Ampharos EX

I have probably opened 50 packs total since, all blisters, and I have pulled the following:

5x Hoopa EX
3x Machamp EX
1x Machamp EX FA
1x Giratina EX
1x Tyranitar EX
2x M Tyranita EX FA
2x Gold Primal Groudon EX
2x Gold Primal Kyogre EX
Secret Rare Trainer's Mail

18 hits on 50 packs is pretty solid I'd say. I am pleased although I would really like Sceptile pieces and Lugias

whirlpoolm51

Aspiring Trainer

Lowest since DRX?? Hahaha yea right , 6 to 7 ultras a box is not low at all. There are gonna be dud boxes no matter from what set you opening. Also I don't get where your pulling this 9 UR a box ratio from. The only boxes I have seen anyone get 9 UR from were roaring skies and ancient origins for newer sets and for older sets...not one. I have opened over atleast a case of boxes for each set since platinum and before that pobobly more during WOTC days and the only 9 and above ultra rare boxes I have seen were from legendary treasures...that's it

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Got 9 packs of Ancient Origins earlier (8 from an ETB, 1 from league entry). Got a FA Machamp EX and Sceptile EX. Traded the former for FA Hydreigon EX and Dragon Mega Rayquaza EX :p

Blue Collector

Pokemon Collector
Bought some Ancient Origins stuff recently - mainly 2 Elite Trainer Box, 1 Booster Box and 10 Booster Packs.

1st Trainer Box - 1 Lugia EX and 1 Ampharos EX (FA)
2nd Trainer Box - No EX! :mad: Best bit was probably getting Regice, Regirock and Registeel

10 Packs:
1 Mega Sceptile EX
1 Giratina EX
1 Kyurem EX (FA)

Booster Box:
1 Primal Groudon EX (was hoping for Primal Rayquaza but reasonably pleased with this)
1 Tyranitar EX
1 Hoopa EX
1 Hoopa EX (FA)
1 Gold Energy Retrieval
1 Sceptile EX
2 M-Tyranitar EX

Eight ultra rares in one box, including pretty much 2 gold cards. Couldn't ask for more as that's probably the best box ever. Only disappointment, if anything, was getting 2 M-Tyranitar EX (meh!).

Otherwise, excellent start to my Ancient Origins collection.

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
I just opened my italian Ancient Origins box, that's what I pulled:

1 gold Energy Retrieval
1 Hoopa EX
1 Tyranitar EX
1 Ampharos EX FA
1 M-Sceptile EX
1 Shiny M-Rayquaza EX FA

Pretty meh, I guess...