Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

I opened 6 of the new tins with Latios, Hoopa and Rayquaza. I bought them from different stores including Walmart and Target.

Latios Tin 1: M Gallade Full Art, Entei Holo
Hoopa Tin 1: Kyurem Ex
Latios Tin 2: M Sceptile Full Art
Rayquaza Tin 1: Lugia Full Art
Hoopa Tin 2: Thundurus Full Art, M Tyranitar Ex
Rayquaza Tin 2: Shaymin Full Art, Jolteon Holo

2_zpsyulc56sp.jpg

Yeah, I generally have bad luck with tins too. Like, a "Three Non-Holo Rares" level of bad luck. Yet I keep buying them. I wouldn't feel as bad if they had kept the mini-figure thing going.

Count me in the "bad luck with tins" pile, but I do like to use the tins to store bulk in and such, so I keep getting sucked into buying them every so often. ._.;

Yesterday, I was at a regional championship, and I came within the top 32, so I got 9 packs of Ancient Origins. I also participated in a league challenge on the side to get one more pack. Out of these 10 packs, I pulled:

- FA Sceptile-EX
- RA Machamp-EX
- Secret Rare Energy Retrieval [!!]

Ancient Origins has good pull rates.

Got one of those ol' Noble Victories blisters which comes with a Victini coin, Axew cosmos holo, and 3.3 packs (the .3 comes from the included Sample Pack :p).

Pulled a full-art N and a holo Terrakion. This is actually my first N FA so I'm overjoyed right now.

Hi, I am new to this forum as my son is into Pokémon cards and have recently got 3 boxes of ancient origins and got really good pulls and decided to buy a phantom forces box. I don't know if these pulls are unusual for this set but I'm not complaining. He got: 1 M Gengar EX secret rare, 1 Gengar EX FA, 1 Malamar EX FA, 1 Manectric EX FA, 1 Dialga EX, 1 Aegislash EX and 1 Florges EX so that is a total of 7 UR cards! He also got a Jamming Net Flare trainer card (not sure how hard it is to get one of those. Are these awesome pulls usual for this set and if so I'll have to but more boxes, he's just joined a leauge so he has a good start now! Please let me know what you all pulled from the Phantom Forces boxes you buy. Thank you.

You can look through this thread as well as the specific booster box pull rates thread to see some more Phantom Forces pulls, probably. People are most likely to open and post pull information for a particular set shortly after it comes out, so you'll want to look at posts around November of last year. Your box does look like it was above-average in terms of pulls, though, so congratulations! :D

Last edited:
So I got one of those fancy Mega Blaziken EX premium collection boxes. It was totally worth it.

Here's what I got:

I didnt get any holo rares but I did get a Hydreigon EX, a Noivern BREAK and a Glaile EX fullart.

The box was pretty epic considering I only bought it for the play mat and wasn't expecting and thing amazing. :)

How did you manage to get that EX box? It hasn't been released yet has it? Please post the break card picture :) I would love to see the card! Hopefully I will have the funds to buy a box for when it is released.

Oooh very nice looking cards. Would be great to know the pull rate of the boxes when they are out. Will wait to see some pulls from that before o decide to buy :)

Went to a pre-release over the weekend. I got a Raichu BREAK, and that's about all that's worth noting. The craptastic pulls continue!

Last edited:
Imported four Japanese Leaders' Stadium packs (aka Gym Challenge). These are always fun to open because every pack has a holo. That of course reduces their value, but hey, a holo's a holo.

Here's the four holos I received:
0psDALj.jpg
The one I wanted most was Rocket's Moltres, so I'm really happy to have pulled that.

And yes, I also got 1 Misty's Tears. That may or may not have been one of the reasons I chose this particular set. I won't post a picture of that one.

I love those old Japanese sets! :D I've occasionally gone on splurges and bought some of those packs online, too. Some of my favourite holo pulls have been Erika's Vileplume, Rocket's Sneak Attack, and Neo Discovery Espeon.

When I opened my packs for judging a prerelease yesterday my first pack contained Raichu Break. A few packs later I pulled M-Houndoom EX Full Art. It seems to be good pull rates.

I was lucky enough to find a Target that had the Blaziken/Swampert EX Premium Collection Boxes out early and snagged them both. I was amazed by the pulls I had in the Swampert box especially. Let's just say they definitely made the box worth it (although opening Breakthrough packs early was worth the price alone).

If anyone is interested, I always record my openings with another friend and we upload our best pulls on our channel. Here is the video for the Swampert box:

Has anyone else had extremely good pulls from these boxes?

I bought a Hoopa EX tin today and pulled a FA M-Latios EX. I also participated in a Breakthrough Prerelease. I pulled M-Mewtwo EX that has Psychic Infinity. I also got M-Glalie EX, and Florges Break.

Opened my first box of Pokémon cards /ever/ after taking first at a win-a-box and snagged 36 packs of Ancient Origins.

SR Trainers' Mail
FA Machamp-EX
Machamp-EX
FA M Tyranitar-EX
Tyranitar-EX
Lugia-EX
Kyurem-EX

Not awful, but definitely wished I could've pulled a gold Primal. Those are the ones I wanted the most. Maybe next time!

Back