Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

I went to my local target and managed to get my first EX after a 10 year hiatus of not collecting. It was a Shaymin EX full art from the Radiant Collection. Not too impressive seeing how a lot of people have probably pulled this card seing how it is worth only $2.

Just opened up a Swampert EX tin, got it on offer in GAME with my voucher. Pulled a Holo Togekiss and a FA Winona. First pack openings for a while and some great pulls. I have a Primal Clash booster box that I will be opening this week, so will post pulls from that.

I picked up some stuff while I'm in the States. I got a Kyogre tin, a Kyogre pin 3 pack, a ROS 3 pack with the Regirock promo, and a Double Crisis pack. Sadly, out if 14 packs I hardly pulled anything worthwhile, though I did snag a Rayquaza EX FA from my second to last pack. :D Otherwise I got... A FUF Blaziken hold and a PRC Kingdra holo and that's all. >_>

I was hoping to grab a ROS ETB, but they didn't have any. :/ If anyone's got any suggestions for physical stores to grab one of those at, please leave me a profile comment, otherwise maybe I'll look into ordering one online.

Today I got some Primal Clash and Plasma Storm packs from Meijers. They were buy one get 1 half off. For the record I only bought Aggron, Groudon, Lugia and Liepard packs for the singles.

I pulled 3 holos, Manaphy, Blaziken and Huntail, and 6 ex's. Articuno Ex, 2 M Gardevoir Ex's, 1 Wailord Ex, 1 Black Kyurem Ex and the Mega Aggron Full Art.

I'm currently on a full fledged war to pull Gardevoir Full Art from Primal Clash.

Picked up a Mega Latios collection and ended up with Gengar EX and Full Art Rayquaza EX. All things considered it's a win in my book.

Was in Belfast yesterday, and I finally found a place selling the Hoenn starter tins, so I got myself a Swampert EX tin (Would have got the Sceptile tin given the OP M Sceptile EX coming out soon, but I'd been playing OR again and my Swampert influenced my decision). Glad I stuck to my guns, I got a holo Goodra and Shaymin EX :)

Yesterday I opened a Sceptile tin and pulled M Rayquaza Full art. Today I opened 2 Swampert tins and pulled M Latios Full art in one and the other had 2 holos and a Gardevoir Ex.

On Sunday I opened 6 Plasma Storm packs and pulled Lugia Full Art. I also opened a Primal Clash 3 pack and got Sharpedo Ex and Primal Kyorge Ex. Finally I opened the Mega Latios box and got a colorless Mega Rayquaza.

I was most happy to pull the full art Lugia since it's new and my third new full art I pulled this weekend.

Had good pulls out of the recent tins, opened a Sceptile tin and got Thundurs EX FA and Manectric EX today, along with 2 reverse holo rares.

Hey guys!

In my latest Roaring Skies booster, I pulled the two Natu of the series (27 and 28) out of the pack one after another. Found that REALLY bizarre.

So my question is: has anyone else noticed that they some times receive cards in sequential order from a single pack? And have we come along far enough to know a few things about the packs like which cards are chosen to be included or not?... I seem to get an Inkay with every pack almost.

Also, nothing more annoying than receiving a common and then have that common followed by the exact card in its reverse holo version. *UGH*.

For those interested, I post openings of two booster packs each day to ig (@AceAlmond.Pokémon). As well, through this experience, I've noticed that ratios are super low when buying from the same retailer o_O ... Anyone else find this true as well?

Yesterday I opened 4 Flygon Ex boxes as well as a few single packs.

Out of the single packs I pulled Gallade Full Art and Cobalion Full Art.

Flygon box #1: Professor Birch's Observations FA
Box #2: Gardevoir Ex and Victreebel Holo
Box #3: M Aggron FA and Kingdra Holo
Box #4: Seismitoad FA

Was a bit surprised they yielded an ex in each box since my first Flygonn box was pretty bad. Most of the Flygon exs were a little damaged from the packaging unfortunately.

Ok, so, I went to a market and found they were selling some booster packs.
Bought 4 Roaring Skies boosters (it were the only ones they were selling :D ), and knowing my luck, I prepared for the worst.
First booster, not really anything I like. (I collect certain cards, although I wish I could join the TGC competitions again).
Second, Mega Rayquaza EX full art. Ok, very pleased as I had a Rayquaza EX full art too.
Third, not really anything, but got a Sky Field card, so it's pretty ok, though as a collector, it's not useful for me.
Fourth, Shaymin (sky form) EX. Good, though I already had one before! But they're a good find.

If only I could find Darx Explorers booster packs, but in my country, all gone. Still, I'm happy with these. Now hoping, when the next set is released in my country (next month), that my luck won't drop again like with the Dark Explorers set!

Today I opened 3 Hoenn tins, I pulled a couple holos in the first tin, a full art Kyorge in the Kyorge tin, from a Kyorge pack. That's happened a few times recently with Mega Latios, Lugia and Gallade.

I've bought some cards recently including Winona Full Art, Hydreigon Full Art, Kyurem Full Art(Next Destinies), Lysandre's Trump Card Full Art, Malamar Ex, Gallade Ex, Chandelure ex and Excadrill ex, as well as Ludicolo holo and Aegislash holo.

Besides those yesterday I pulled my 6th Birch from a 3 pack and a White Kyurem Full Art from some packs.

The Kyorge is actually 1 of 4 full arts/secrets I haven't pulled from Primal Clash. I decided to end some more sets with bcbms so that I can just hunt through a small umber of sets, right now I want to pull full art Gardevoir rather then buy it so i'm buying tins and promo boxes that have 2 PC packs as well as 3 packs to see if I pull it. If I do pull it before the other 2 I'll just buy those, they are pretty cheap luckily.

Went to prerelease today:
Opening 6 packs: 1 EX (Kyurem), 1 Holo (Virizion)
Opening 2 packs: nothing

Draft
Opening 5 Packs: 1 FA (Steven), 1 Holo (Gardevoir)

Out of 4 Ancient Origins (NOT PRERELEASE), Packs, I managed to pull a Hoopa-EX Full Art and a Holographic Rare Ancient Trait Gayarados! Not sure if that was a Fluke, but if that ends up being the standard Pull Rates, this looks like it's going to be a great set!

I went to a pre release event today. Was fortunate enough to buy a box on top of my 6 boosters. I didn't pull any Sceptile Ex, M Sceptile Ex, Tyranitar Ex, M Tyranitar Ex, Ampharos Ex, Hoopa Ex, or Kyurem EX . . . felt bad man (๑◕︵◕๑). I did manage to get 1 Shiny Primal Kyogre Ex, 1 Gold Trainers' Mail, 1 Giratina EX (super cool!),1 M Ampharos EX, 1 Lugia Ex, 2 Machamp EX (1 full art & 1 reg), as well as a 2 Entei AT and 2 Virizion. (=^・ω・^=)
IMG-20150801-01079.jpg

Helped judge a prerelease so got half a box plus 3 packs, someone wanted to play but didn't have money so I paid for him and got the cards he pulled. Also got 9 packs of Phantom Forces, so out of 30 ancient origins packs and 9 PHF I pulled
FA Machamp EX
FA Lugia EX
FA Sceptile EX
Giratina EX
Kyurem EX
M Ampharos EX
Manectric EX FA
M Gengar EX
Really happy with my pulls!

Opened up stuff I was saving for Christmas cus a Kid (age 10) at the Daycare my Grandmother works at, Mom's been going thru Cancer treatments and she saw him looking at Pokemon stuff at Walmart.

Heres my pulls from it all :)

List in .ods format (you need Open Office(its a free program) to read the spreadsheet)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lidubyf0u2tzwth/Card Pulls July 2015.ods?dl=0

and pics in a .zip file :) https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bcaxlgne9ta86n/Card Pulls for July 2015.zip?dl=0

The attached pic is all the Rayquaza Cards I Pulled :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150801_155103.jpg
    IMG_20150801_155103.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 19
Attended pre-release today. My only ultra rare was FA M Tyranitar-EX (still pretty sweet), but I pulled several essentials for my Vespiquen deck (Vespiquens, Flareons, Unown, GPF, RH Level Ball, etc.). Oddly enough, I don't think anyone at the whole event pulled a Lugia-EX.

Back