Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

I went to a pre release event today. Was fortunate enough to buy a box on top of my 6 boosters. I didn't pull any Sceptile Ex, M Sceptile Ex, Tyranitar Ex, M Tyranitar Ex, Ampharos Ex, Hoopa Ex, or Kyurem EX . . . felt bad man (๑◕︵◕๑). I did manage to get 1 Shiny Primal Kyogre Ex, 1 Gold Trainers' Mail, 1 Giratina EX (super cool!),1 M Ampharos EX, 1 Lugia Ex, 2 Machamp EX (1 full art & 1 reg), as well as a 2 Entei AT and 2 Virizion. (=^・ω・^=)
View attachment 8684

They weren't allowed to sell boxes of the set before release...

Also, got a Regirock blister.

First pack: nonholo rare
Second pack: nonholo rare
Third pack: M-Rayquaza EX (colorless)

The Ancient Origins prerelease for us is on August 9th...and I am busy that day volunteering. Meh.

I went to two Pokemon Leauges this week and traded for a lot of good stuff.

Lost via trading
- Gengar EX
- Computer Search Ace Spec
- 2x Manetric EX FA
- Dragonite EX
- Kyogre EX
- Primal Kyogre EX
- Pimal Groudon EX
- Aegislash EX
- Aromatise Holo

- Obtained via trading
- Gengar EX FA (Now I have 2 :D)
- Shaymin EX (Had to trade Dragonite and Manetric FA for it :/)
- 4x Aegislash EX. 3 are for my deck and I traded 1 to my friend for...
- M Gallade EX FA (I also traded Aromatise for it)
- Dialga EX
- Rayquaza EX
- Blastoise EX FA
- Venusar EX FA

Also I went 3-5 in battles with my Metalrays deck.

Today I went to an ancient origins pre-release, it was awesome.
Out of the first 6 packs I got an ampharos EX (I later traded it for a Machamp EX), Holo Entei and 4 reverse rares :)
Later I bought 2 more packs or roaring skies and pulled a Gallade EX and a Holo togekiss
Finally I got 2 more ancient origins packs at the end of the pre-release event and I pulled Sceptile EX, another Entei Holo and 2 more reverse rares :)
Overall I think thats pretty good for 10 packs.

In my pre-release set I got:

First 6 packs:
-Full Art Machamp
-Machamp EX
-Mega Ampharos

Last two packs:
-Kyurem EX
-Full Art Lugia

The Tesco in Tralee actually had the new EX tins in (well three were just tossed on the shelf with no price tags, was 16.49 euros) and I nabbed one of the two Sceptile EX tins (Due to overpowered M Sceptile EX coming out soon XD). And oh my ARCEUS did I hit it big - Full Art Xerosic, Full Art Shaymin EX and Mega Gardevoir EX. Best tin opening EVER.

CLf-QYIWsAQ1lEM.jpg

I opened a couple 3 packs and pulled a 5th Archie full art and a 6th Trevenant full art. I mostly picked the ones I bought because they had double pack arts a d those are almost always lucky for me.

Today I decided to just buy the 3 ultra rares I needed from the set, a Gardevoir full art, a Camerupt full art and a Weakness Policy.

I have a Kyurem full art, a Gallade ex and a Malamar ex coming in the mail as well, with those I can finally just focus on Ancient Origins, Boundaries Crossed and Plasma Storm.

The Wal-Mart I work at got the ancient origins set in today. I bought a 3 pack Malamar blister, and got a M Tyranitar EX in th third pack I opened :)

The Wal-Mart I work at got the ancient origins set in today. I bought a 3 pack Malamar blister, and got a M Tyranitar EX in th third pack I opened :)

Nice, do they usually hold them till release date or do they put them out when they get them?

Just went to a pre-release to day for ancient origins and stopped by a walmart that their vendor had stocked them early and here is what I have pulled from AO so far: http://imgur.com/a/0P2US

Notable cards being, vileplume, arados, vespiquen, entei, lugia ex, registeel, and gardevoir

Went to a prerelease today.

Ampharos EX
2x Registeel (1x RH)
Metagross
RH Porygon Z
Vileplume
Entei (Theta)
2x Verizion (1x RH)
Golurk (Theta)
Gardevoir
Claydol

No GPF, no Eeveelutions. :(

I opened 13 packs of Ancient Origins the other day. I pulled 2 Hoopa ex.

I also opened a Greninja tin and pulled Pokemon Center Lady full art. I also pulled a Random Receiver SR from Plasma Storm.

Also got the holo Gyarados in the first pack of Ancient Origins, it was the only holo I didn't pull in my 4 Bandit Ring boxes though the yellow borders really don't do the holos justice.

I want to get the non holo Gyarados from the theme deck but I don't want to pay all that for one card.

My Gardevoir full art arrived in the mail yesterday.

An outsider vendor brings them in and stocks them, but we usually get a new set a few days after the actual release date.
Right on! Thanks for the info! I'm gonna try my local shops and Walmarts to see if I can get another box.

I've been to a few Pre-releases and am happy just to have got enough eeveelutions, unowns and vespiquens to get a deck together for the new rotation. Really interested to see how it goes.

Also pleased to get:

FA Lugia
FA Machamp
M Tyranitar ex
M Ampharos ex

One more prerelease left!

Last edited:
Went to my local prerelease today, did pretty well.
Lugia EX RA
Hoopa EX RA ( From my 2 packs after)
Ran a Lugia deck with 2 stadiums, a lysandre, and 36 energy, lol

Bought one last Roaring Skies product before Ancient origins is released.

Got this from a Blaziken EX tin, couldn't beleive it! The colour and texture on it look crazy good in person.

switch.png

3 packs of ancient orgins (I think walmart has just stopped caring about release dates)

- Machamp EX FA
- Ariados Reverse Rare
- Registeel Reverse Rare
- 2 Unowns
- Lysandre
- Somehow no Spinarak

Back