Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Just bought a Boundaries Crossed Promo Pack and pulled a Landorus EX!

So I redeemed enough points at my arcade today to get a Plasma Blast Elite trainer box:

-Archeops holo

That's all. Wow I'm blessed with bad luck.

Just bought 2 ETBs today.

Plasma Storm ETB:
- 3 Reverse Holo Rares
- 2 Regular Holos
- LUGIA EX! - This card alone made the box worthwhile

Plasma Blast ETB:
- 1 Reverse Holo Rare (Volcarona I think)
- 3 Holos (1 Blastoise Holo)
- Kyurem EX
- G Booster

Overall not bad pulls. Im happy with them. Lugia was the best pull overall :D

Why do I even bother buying these products? :(

Ok so my Deoxys ex tin came with 2 Blast, 1 Freeze, and.....everyone's favourite set known as Emerging Powers.

All non holo rares.

Lugia ex tin, same packs and once again all non holo rares. I did pull a catcher though in one of the Blast packs if that still means anything.

And then Thundurus ex tin, same packs again. This time I got one holo; an Absol from Plasma Freeze. And then I got another Catcher in one of the Blast packs.

So yeah, definitely nothing to write home about.

It seams like the tins comes with 2 Blast, 1 Freeze and the last pack can be either Plasma Storm, Dragons exalted, Noble Victories and Emerging powers.

My pulls:
Tin 1: Mesprit holo, Sigilyph holo, Electrode holo
Tin 2: Hydreigon holo (NV), Landorus holo reverse
Tin 3: Jirachi EX, Blastoise holo

So overall I'm pretty pleased, I got HORRIBLE pulls in most of my Keldeo/White Kyurem tins. Usually 1 holos at best.

Videoland said:
It seams like the tins comes with 2 Blast, 1 Freeze and the last pack can be either Plasma Storm, Dragons exalted, Noble Victories and Emerging powers.

My pulls:
Tin 1: Mesprit holo, Sigilyph holo, Electrode holo
Tin 2: Hydreigon holo (NV), Landorus holo reverse
Tin 3: Jirachi EX, Blastoise holo

So overall I'm pretty pleased, I got HORRIBLE pulls in most of my Keldeo/White Kyurem tins. Usually 1 holos at best.

It makes sense to include a pack from a rotated collection. I bought 2 Deoxys tins and both had 2 Blast, 1 Freeze and 1 Storm.

I got one of each of the new tins.

Notables:

Tin 1: a holo Salamence
Tin 2: life dew, holo machamp
Tin 3: FA N.

The fa N was from the last pack I opened too. So decent pulls overall.

Meh. I bought a Deoxys and Lugia tin. Nothing great... Some holos but I mean, there goes 40$... And that is why I am quitting.

bought 2 tins(deoxys and thundurus).
got a heatran ex and infernape holo in one, and a kyurem ex(pb) and gallade holo in the other

Tin 1 - Deoxys Tin: Genesect EX FA
Tin 2 - Thundrus Tin: Deoxys EX
Tin 3 - Lugia Tin : Shiny Ultra Ball

I'm going to say meh

Let me remind everyone that not specifying of both the tin and the pulled cards is not useful. That is just simply bragging.

Deoxys - PLB Houndoom - promo card damaged by insertion into plastic display
Lugia - nothing - code card not put in tin correctly and has multiple bends
Thundurus - nothing

The listing of damaged product is not necessary, but could provide insight into the quality of item.

I ended up buying a Deoxys EX and Thurdurus EX tin

Thundurus EX tin: Cobalion EX PLS. Only good card pulled from the four packs. End up getting 2 Blast, 1 Freeze, and 1 Storm packs
Deoxys EX tin: Lugia EX PLS and Deoxys EX Full Art. Glad I ended up buying this tin since I am putting together TDK. Instead of needing to pick up 3 more tins, I only need 2. :) End up getting 2 Blast, 1 Freeze, and 1 Storm packs

Has anyone seen any other types of packs in their tins?

Captainzaraki said:
End up getting 2 Blast, 1 Freeze, and 1 Storm packs

Yeah, I got 2 Blast, 1 Freeze , 1 Dragons Exalted/Noble Victories/Emerging powers in my tins from Sweden and UK.

Videoland said:
Captainzaraki said:
End up getting 2 Blast, 1 Freeze, and 1 Storm packs

Yeah, I got 2 Blast, 1 Freeze , 1 Dragons Exalted/Noble Victories/Emerging powers in my tins from Sweden and UK.

UK tin I saw had 2 Blast, 1 Freeze and 1 Storm. It was a Deoxys tin, she pulled SR Dusknoir and FA Lugia EX.

I got a Deoxys tin. Why walmarts are now charging $18 + tax, on a 4 pack tin (remember victini tin had 5 packs).....I dont know but I MISS the $16 price. My walmart has it on shelf at $16, but charged $17., perhaps I should try to get 'advertised' price.

So deoxys tin-
2 blast, 1 freeze, 1 storm

storm pack had a white kyurem EX but no other ultra rares
Plus no holo rares NOR reverse holo rares.

Ryan Sinclair said:
Videoland said:

UK tin I saw had 2 Blast, 1 Freeze and 1 Storm. It was a Deoxys tin, she pulled SR Dusknoir and FA Lugia EX.

All the tins I see opened nowdays seem to have storm. Its kinda weird, maybe the first batch of tins had the older packs? (I got my tins more than a week before release and I also saw some other early tin with dragons exalted).

Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholy-

*takes 5 deep breaths*

Sorry for my language, but I just got a Deoxys tin and guess what I pulled...

A Victini Ex in my first pack (EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!), a full art Iris, and a Jirachi Ex in my last pack OMGGGG BEST TIN EVER.

Frost Mage said:
Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholy-

*takes 5 deep breaths*

Sorry for my language, but I just got a Deoxys tin and guess what I pulled...

A Victini Ex in my first pack (EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!), a full art Iris, and a Jirachi Ex in my last pack OMGGGG BEST TIN EVER.

That's insane. It looks like the Deoxys tins seem to have the better pull rates.
I shared a tin with a friend today, I needed the Deoxys but didn't need the packs so I gave them to him.
He got Scramble Switch and Dialga EX.

Ryan Sinclair said:
That's insane. It looks like the Deoxys tins seem to have the better pull rates.

I am tempted to buy another to replace my damaged promo.

Back