Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Got a Deoxys box and pulled a Thundurus EX and White Kyurem EX along with a Plasma energy and some other decent uncommons not to bad

I pulled a Ho-Oh EX FA and Articuno EX RA from my Keldeo tin :)

I opened a plasma elite trainer box, and had better luck then at my prerelease.

I pulled
g scope (packed w R reuniculus)
scope up cyclone (packed w R reuniculus)
verizion EX
2 H blastoise
1 rev H frosslass
1 rev H machamp
H porygon Z
rev rare candy
1 of every trainer besides catcher

Last thing like that I remember getting was an Elite Trainer Box. All I got was an Ace Spec (Can't remember which) and two miscut rares.

Looks like the ETBs are getting some great pulls for only 8 packs! Shame the UK isn't seeing them for another fortnight. Pre-ordered mine a few weeks ago and I waaaaant it! :(

Can someone post a picture of the sleeves in the ETB. I wanna see what they look like.

MountainDrew said:
Can someone post a picture of the sleeves in the ETB. I wanna see what they look like.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-merchandise-help-thread?pid=2510603#pid2510603

I ended up getting some not so good pulls out of my Plasma Blast products. I picked up 2 of the Elite Trainer Boxes and one Booster box. Out of the first ETB, I pulled a couple of foils and 1 catcher. >.< Pretty mad at that first box, so I opened by second and the only worth while card was a Genesect EX. Now, I must have gotten a crummy booster box, but all I pulled was 1 Genesect ex, 1 ASPEC G Booster, and a Shiny Exeggcute. Very low on the pull rate, but at least I pulled the useable EX and ASPEC. :)

Me and boyfriend each got a ETB.

He got Jirachi EX and Genesect EX; While I got Jirachi FA, Virizon FA, and Genesect EX.

Definitely happy with our pulls. c:

In the elite trainer box I pulled Virizion half, Virizion FA, reverse ultra ball, and a g-scope...I was pretty pleased for the 40 dollar price!

PLB Elite Trainer Box

1x Palkia EX
1x Dusknoir shiny
1x G-Scope

PLB Trainer box pulls

Eelektross holo
Salamence holo
Machamp holo
Genesect EX Silver mirror
2 bangles
2 ultra balls

So I bought a PLB Elite Trainer box:

-Mespirit holo.

...What you're expecting more? Fine. I also pulled two regular rare Carracostas. My luck with this set is phenomenal.

... unbelievable. After my good box we split on one at the store, in the ENTIRE box here's the ultra rares
1 Palkia EX
1 Iris FA
1 scoop up cyclone

THATS IT. And I almost bought that box all to myself.

Second Deoxys Box
Dragonite Holo is my only good card out of 2 packs of 'Freeze. Oh wait it's Plasma Storm, whippe (/sarcasm at the time), and I got this.
1014653.jpg

My first ever secret rare!

Yeah, I was pretty excited. So later in the day, I redeemed the codes on PTCGO, and guess who I pulled.
1014653.jpg

Off topic, but relating to my shiny card, have they ever fixed Shiny Charizard? Or will it just be the fighting symbol forever?

Reggie McGigas said:
Second Deoxys Box
Dragonite Holo is my only good card out of 2 packs of 'Freeze. Oh wait it's Plasma Storm, whippe (/sarcasm at the time), and I got this.
1014653.jpg

My first ever secret rare!

Yeah, I was pretty excited. So later in the day, I redeemed the codes on PTCGO, and guess who I pulled.
1014653.jpg

Off topic, but relating to my shiny card, have they ever fixed Shiny Charizard? Or will it just be the fighting symbol forever?
I remember some pack opener on youtube saying that it got fixed in later packs.

Deoxys box:

-Ludicolo
-Rock Gaurd
-Shiny Charizard

Kinda wish I filmed it but Deoxsys box is old.

And then my second shot at this Plasma Blast Elite Trainer Box:
-Blastoise
-Houndoom

So that's a slight improvement over my first box. Slight.

Opened Plasma Blast ETB this morning, main pulls were
-Genesect EX
-G-Booster

Also only got a single holo (Machamp) and strangely enough got THREE Froslass (1 RH)!? Not complaining, made my money back on the two ultra rares :p

Back