The "I got ripped off" thread

Yes this thread isn't dead!! I just remembered My: reverse holo Kingdra Their: Shiny Swablu Fail

My: Garchomp CX pack
His: Dusk DP in beat up condition.

He was a little kid though, and he really liked Garchomp, and this was before Garchomp suddenly went from being average to good(how it did that, idk, because Luxchomp has been around for a while before 'Lady Gaga', not to mention NO stat change occurred or anything, but rest assured, it was crap then, but it is like Exodia now.), and I had 2 promo Chomps anyways.

I got ripped of my:

-Shaymin Lv.x
-2 Magnezone Lv.x
-2 Victory Medals
-Shiny Duskull
-20 Un-opened Packs
-Japanese Dice
-45$

Because I had to send first. I think I kinda beat everyone :F

Pandamore said:
I got ripped of my:

-Shaymin Lv.x
-2 Magnezone Lv.x
-2 Victory Medals
-Shiny Duskull
-20 Un-opened Packs
-Japanese Dice
-45$

o_O

What were you trading for?!

There is 2 trades I regret!:( First one, I was at school and I traded my Honchkrow X for a Pink Celebi Star-pokemon, I sold the pink Celebi and only got $5.00.:( The other time, it was my first tournament, it was the PL tournament. I traded my Menetric(holofoil) for a Combustion(Blaziken's stage 1, if I spelled it wrong to prevent confusion).:( The Pink Celebi trade bugs me the most. Then the kid traded the Honchkrow to my friend! Normally I ripped people off at my school.

Pandamore said:
I got ripped of my:

-Shaymin Lv.x
-2 Magnezone Lv.x
-2 Victory Medals
-Shiny Duskull
-20 Un-opened Packs
-Japanese Dice
-45$

That is just AWFUL I just remembered to the same kid with the Swablu trade My: Dialga lv X Sp their Palkia SP lv x

DiGiTalMInD said:
First week of RR's release, traded away Luxray GL X for Mismagius GL X. I still want to smash things when I think about it. (Sort of) made up for it by trading that away for a Floatzel GL X.

Okay, so it IS you....

When I first started I traded back in late 08, right after Stormfront....
It was my:
RH Uxie LA
Shiny Voltorb
Kingdra LA

For a gliscor Lv X :(
Thanks Jared

Another trade:
Same time:
4 Rose's
5 Bebe's
1 Claydol GE

For:
1 Shiny Duskull
Thanks Bob...

At least now I know and I learned from my mistakes.

This wasn't me involved but I saw a lil' kid do this trade at the HG/SS Pre-Release. Gengar Lv.X and Tin Arceus Lv.X for Top-Half of Ho-Oh legend. XO

First trade ever on PokeBeach, and I traded my Flygon Lv.X plus throw-ins for an Absol G Lv.X.

TheDoctor said:
Okay, so it IS you....

When I first started I traded back in late 08, right after Stormfront....
It was my:
RH Uxie LA
Shiny Voltorb
Kingdra LA

For a gliscor Lv X :(
Thanks Jared

Another trade:
Same time:
4 Rose's
5 Bebe's
1 Claydol GE

For:
1 Shiny Duskull
Thanks Bob...

At least now I know and I learned from my mistakes.
Yes, it IS him. And by Bob, you mean Bob our old league leader?

Bump. I'm allowing it because people may want to discuss this more.

dmaster out.

Thanks dmaster! I traded a tangrowth X and 1.50 for an unopened pack of HSU. I pulled a reverse remoraid and a lucario....

Oh wow this is a nice treat to have one of my big threads revived! I do like this discussion anyway. I seriously find it annoying when people sell unopened packs for cards, it's just a gamble to trade away something you know is good for a low chance to get something better and a high chance of getting something worse...

Of course my little friend Decmaster once was getting such a bargain trading for Arceus packs that had more valuable cards like Spiritomb and such. The pack trader was unhappy. :p

When I was little I traded an ex for a deoxys holo.

I was happy at the time because it was a PWNAGE LEGENDD!!!!!! but after I was like: fail.

My Machamp Lv.X, their Absol G lv.X
I had this awesome rogue idea and this friend won't ever give you a good trade. Turns out the idea sucked.

I didn't know you'd do that Dmaster... :p
Rip=My Uxie X their 2x JPN Deckboxes and Jumpluff 2 weeks ago
Rip= My luxray X their Darkrai playmat, Kingdra Prime, commons fail

Flygon LV X
Darkrai LV X non promo
for their Salamence LV X and Staraptor FB LV X
I awfully regret that!!

Back