Finished .:The Guild: A Roleplayer's Paradise:.Participate in the New Directions Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. It seems fun. Do it.
I saw a few grammatical errors (The humans began to wonder and drift around *their* new world) but nothing bad.
Plot seems cool and has potential for a good story.
Are pokemon intelligent? Can they talk to humans?
Maybe explain the conflict more (something better than pokemon didn't want to play with kids, maybe more like they didn't like being enslaved, doing humans' dirty work, etc)

In other news: Someone should make a Terra Nova inspired RPG. That would be so BA.

What is...Terra Nova...

Eh. The RPG.
Some positives are it seems like a fun game. The plot looks nice.

A negative is; the 2% pokemon 98% human sounds similar to Maximum Ride. Because it uses the same ratio. Some other things are alike too. Also seems similar to Pokemon Burst (a new Pokemon manga). Probably a coincidence.

/me has no idea what 'Pokemon Burst' is.
Actually, I have no idea what 'manga' is even. I think it's a Japenese comic book? IDK.

A negative is; the 2% pokemon 98% human sounds similar to Maximum Ride.

/me can't deny this one. :/

I think I'll just get rid off percentages all together, not very important.

But that's the only thing I stoleused from Maximum Ride. Any other similarities are coincidences.
shampoo-thief said:
I saw a few grammatical errors (The humans began to wonder and drift around *their* new world) but nothing bad.Never trust Microsoft word.
Are pokemon intelligent? Can they talk to humans?I probably should elaborate on this.
Maybe explain the conflict more (something better than pokemon didn't want to play with kids, maybe more like they didn't like being enslaved, doing humans' dirty work, etc)Ditto

I don't think it matters if you use Maximum ride as inspiration.

Terra Nova is a new show about people going back in time and starting a colony in the time of the dinosaurs

Terra Nova is a new show about people who have gone back in time (but cannot go back) to start a new life, because Earth in 100 years is so polluted. They are harassed by Dinosaurs and a group called the Sixers, which where all of the members of the sixth pilgrimage to Terra Nova. (The compound) I, aspiring to be a paleontologist, love the show.

Are these dinosaurs reptile-skinned or do they actually have feathers? It would be sad for an aspiring paleontologist to see inaccurate depictions of dinosaurs when it's already proven they're more closely related to birds.

They are non-feathered dinosaurs.

And robot3333 (or whatever his username is, sorry I forgot) just made a Terra Nova RPG if any of you are interested in joining.

Err... they aren't based on real dinosaurs... or at least not all of them. There are some non-fiction dinos like Carnotaurus, (who do not have feathers,) but at the same time there are fictional ones like slashers and howlers. The times are also mixed up. In the first episode, they mention Allosaurs, but it's 85 million years ago, the Cretacious. By the way, has anyone else seen Robot3300's Terra Nova RPG? It looks fun.

patrick329 said:
Err... they aren't based on real dinosaurs... or at least not all of them. There are some non-fiction dinos like Carnotaurus, (who do not have feathers,) but at the same time there are fictional ones like slashers and howlers. The times are also mixed up. In the first episode, they mention Allosaurs, but it's 85 million years ago, the Cretacious. By the way, has anyone else seen Robot3300's Terra Nova RPG? It looks fun.

Eh, its a tv show, what can you do.

Yeah I saw the RPG and joined it. You all should too so that there are some experienced/ active players on it.

MrGatr, no project right now I don't think

Oh, it makes sense now...

I need help, who is a better for a female, computer pokemon...

Houndoor, or Magmar?

They are tied right now, at 2 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back