Finished .:The Guild: A Roleplayer's Paradise:.Participate in the New Directions Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo
Welcome to the Guild, a club for role-players. Here, we share ideas, characters, and sometimes just chat. Joining is easy, just fill out the form and PM it to me.

Rules

-PM all applications to me.

-You do not have to be a super-experienced roleplayer to join! We welcome all who wish to join!

-If you are being a critic of someone’s idea, make sure to take perspective of their creativity, and try to be supportive.

-If your idea is being critiqued, make sure to take suggestions not as an insult, but more as a helping sort of thing.

-Please be an active member. Members who have been noticeably inactive will be kicked out of the club.

-If you have read these, put your favorite color in the category “Other:”

-Make sure to have fun.

Members
aggiegwyn

nabby101
Kaiserchu
HypnoticLuxray
Ice_Master
mlouden03
Umbreon/Espeon
patrick329
BrOKenICE
Zade
MrGatr

Form
Username:
RPG’s You Have Participated In:
RPG’s You Have Created:
Why You Want To Join:
Other:

Banner

2ep5847.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2ep5847.png[/IMG]

RE: .:The Guild: A RolePlayer's Paradise:.

*Approved*

Please remember to PM all Group Applications to the Group Leader (aggiegwyn).

dmaster out.

RE: .:The Guild: A RolePlayer's Paradise:.

Please welcome our 3 newest members: Kaiserchu, Chiraami, and butui!

RE: .:The Guild: A RolePlayer's Paradise:.Taking Members!

so uh whats the first topic going to be.

As you can see, one of our topics is to tell your unique ideas for making RPG's 3 times better on PokeBeach. Any suggestions?

I has some some of the newer members to pb who don't have high post count may not like this,but I think if we put like a 10 post minimum to join rpgs it make kinda of help stop all the noobs who join take up space become inactive,and when they do get on they break the rules and mess up the rpgs,but thats just my perspective on it.

edit you put my name as butui not batui

This is a wonderful idea, but last time I checked, new RPGs that weren't continuations of old ones were banned from Pokebeach...

...It would be nice if there was a seperate RPG section...

yea an rpg section would be nice.

I think if we were to make a sort of rule in a section for RPGs that said if you were not currently involved in more than two RPGs and had experience and posts, you should be able to make a new RPG. Then we could get some great ones up.

Well according to what SR posted you cna make new ones they just have to meet certain rules and be reviewed you can look at the 3 threads he made in the game corner if you want to read up on it.

Heres the link for the 3 about the rules and approval system

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=83616
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=83478
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=83463

So, now that we know how to get a RPG approved, and we know that it's possible from 3 different examples, we should come up with a creative idea that will be able to create a very LONG lasting RPG.

I got it how about an RPG based on the mystery dungeon games?

That would be good, but in the PMDs the adventures seem to get dull as you go. We would have to create a new adventure for every time they completed a quest.

Yea, making the challenges interesting. Well no they should all be interesting. We should make them different, with variety, maybe new Mechanics in every quest?

yea people tried that before and it always ended up failing.I think a good idea would be an RPG based on XD and Colosseum

Maybe, but have the evil team take pokemon from you too, pokemon that you would later have to regain and convert back from dark from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back