Finished .:The Guild: A Roleplayer's Paradise:.Participate in the New Directions Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: .:The Guild: A Roleplayer's Paradise:.New Topic: 8/26

kk sorry.

I usually find it easy to think of what to do, as I would usually do the same thing..so it's like "How would I respond" sort of thing. lol

aggiegwyn said:
Front page has been updated, and please welcome patrick329!

Also, Kaiserchu, please stay active, because if you hadn't posted just today, I would have taken you off the member's list. I hope you can muster to post at least once a month so that I don't have to do that again.
I understand, and I apologise for my inactivity...

...I hope to be more active in the future...

Alright Kaiser.

Okay, and now for a new project! Participation is appreciated, but not nessecary.

The New Directions Project
I would like for us to tap out of our usual water and make characters that are completely different than the usual. Think outside of the box, and see how opposite you can make your character. The whole point is to make the character for this project completely opposite of your usual. Winner gets an imaginary cookie.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

Well, most of my characters are a bit crazy, but I have one that is very analytical, so this will be hard.

Name: Sabi
Species: Seviper
Appearance: Sabi looks like a normal Seviper, but likes to make himself more deadly. He wears golden sheaths on his tail and fangs so they can stay as sharp as possible.
Personality: Sabi is an assassin. He will work for almost any client, but only if he considers the target a considerable challenge. Because of his occupation, he often works with criminals, like mobsters and terrorists. He is collected and cunning, and enjoys the kill, but is never overwhelmed by emotion. He likes to toy with his targets, and shows no mercy when eliminating them.
Background: Sabi was a born killer. At birth, he bit and killed his hatchling brothers and sisters, but his parents raised him anyways. At the age of 15, he finished off the rest of his family. He fled into the criminal underworld, where a Starapfor saw his killer instinct and took him under his wing as an assassin trainee. By 20, he had learned all he could from the Staraptor, and killed his old master in his sleep. After that, he came to the biggest crime syndacite in the world, Purgato, and killed their top hitmen, establishing himself as the best killer in the world. The leaders of Purgato however, refused his plea to join the group, but, one told him if he killed a Zangoose, a particularly powerful one who had trained for decades, he could join. Sadi killed the Purgato leader, but then went off to fight the Zangoose anyways. During the battle, he learned to ignore his rage towards the enemy species, and was able to easily finish him. He returned to Putgato, and was appointed the CEO's bodyguard and assassin. Through this, he has become feared around the world, and is also one of the wealthiest Pokemon alive.

I guess this guy would count as an opposite to most of my characters...

Name: Albert Fudge
Appearance: Albert is completely bald, and his dome-like head is decorated in moles. All his teeth had fallen out, and he dosen't wear dentures, so he can't pronounce his words properly, Albert's skin is also wrinkled. Despite his appearance, he is rather muscular, and stronger than most men who are younger than him.
Personality: Albert is constantly trying to show off, much to the horror of his co-workers. He is completly oblivious to the fact that a majority of his aquaintances are put off by his muscular frame, and how it contrasts with his age and features. When he battles, Albert makes his Pokemon use unorthodox methods of dealing damage to the opponent, frustrating them greatly.
Background: Albert Fudge always dreamed of being a Gym Leader and a swimmer, though for most of his life, he failed to achieve his dreams. He finally managed to achieve his dreams when he turned fifty, when he won a gold medal in swimming, and became the substitute Gym Leader of Cerulean City's gym. Albert is married, and has two children, a boy named Duncan, and a girl named Susan; both fo them have their own children.

Name: Tatiana Truant
Appearance: Tatiana is physically intimidating. She is tall and muscular, and has various battle scars from her past. Her face looks serious and unforgiving, and signs of aging are beginning to appear in the wrinkles on her face. She has wavy black hair that reaches just past her shoulders, longer in the back and shorter in front. She has broad shoulders and rather large hands and arms. She has large breasts and a 6-pack. She typically wears a white tank top (to show off her muscles) and camo pants with flip flops nikes.
Personality: A natural born leader, Tatiana is one to often take charge of a situation. However, she is not the smartest and often acts rashly without look at all sides of a situation. She is not much of an intellectual, and often resorts to using her fists. She usually doesn't take other's feelings into account, not because she is selfish but because she doesn't understand that something good for her could be bad for someone else. She hates music and thinks art is pointless (her walls are decorated with food pyramids and workout routines). She has trouble reading words with more than 3 syllables.
Background: Tatiana parents were both killed by thugs when she was 15. Instead of moving into foster care, Tatiana ran away and lived on the streets. She trained constantly until she was in peak physical condition so she could take revenge on the thugs that murdered her family. When she was ready, she single-handedly broke into the thugs hide out and beat them to death with her fists. Having a taste of this rough life, Tatiana continued down this road. She never returned to school and joined fight clubs instead. She started making money from the matches and created a reputation for herself. Rumors about her started circulating, like she knocked out an Indian Elephant in 2 seconds, she can hold her own against fighting pokemon, her punches can crush boulders, etc. Eventually Tatiana got off of the streets and started her own fighting Dojo where she taught self defense classes.

That is so different from any character I have ever done. Usually my characters are teenage boys who aren't very strong or physically remarkable in any way. They usually think of others and what not. Plus, I never use the overused "dead parents" scenario. And my characters are never this violent or dumb lol

We have some very interesting characters here! I'll do mine this weekend when I have more time. Anyways, welcome Zade!

Haha thanks :)

Name: Slince
Appearance: Slince for a 10 year old seems like a normal little boy, but really he is the most scary horrid little boy you will ever meet! He wears a black cloak, with a big red skull on the back of it the skull resembles death. He is known as the red skull.
Personality: He gets very annoyed easily he will kill the person that annoys him even if it is his own team mate!
Background: Slince was a normal little boy that went to school played with his friends in fact he was a prince! But one day he was walking to school suddenly kidnapped! In the bag he was in it was pitch black but he heard the kid nappers talking "You think he is the one?" "Yeah I am!" Slince was confused on what was happing or what they were talking about. Once they were there they put the bag down and opened it then they let him out he then began to run away. But the kid nappers punched him he was then grabbed by his arms... He was then bought to something that looked strange, He was then put in the middle of it and his legs got tied to the strange thing. He saw a man with a black cloak with a red skull on the back of it. The man pushed a lever electric came running out of the strange thing and hit Slince! After that he felt good... he felt EVIL! He just pulled his leg out up and the string broke in half, he did the same with the other leg. He jumped and landed on the man "How dare you put me through so much pain! In thanks of that I will put you through even more pain!!!" Slince said. He put killed the man and stole his cloak and ran off. All the other men were stunned. He then escaped from the place he was in and blew his whole town up. His mom his dad his sister every one and thing. He now runs around the world having no goal in mind...

Okay, here's what I got.

Name: Davis Jones
Personality: Davis is a big war-head. He was in the Marines for twenty-five years, and has seen things most people have seen only in nightmares. He is cocky, he knows that he is strong, and likes to show it off. Any back-talk to him will be returned with a punch in the face. Davis is also a bully.

He is a strong believer in our goverment, so if anyone insults that, they get punched in the face. He is also a big Rebublican, so Democrats get punched in the face. To sum it up, if you do, so, or are anything he doesn't like, you'll get punched in the face.

He's loud and proud to voice his opinion, not only because of his big pride, but also to bait people to say something otherwise. He loves a good fight.

Appearance: Davis is tan with a peppered buzz-cut. His body is covered in different assortments of scars an tattoos. Despite the fact that he's retired, he still dresses like a drill sergeant. (Think about the bad dude from Avatar.)

He has huge muscles despite his age, revealing how much of a body builder he is. He has a cocky smile constantly on his face, adding to the smug look of his brown eyes.

Yah....that guy is basically the opposite of me.

...does he like punching people in the face?

Seriously though, he is a complete opposite of your regular characters.

˜BrOken's turn!˜

Name: Robert M. Goldman
Appearance:
Robert dresses very plainly. His outfit consist of dark blue, baggy jeans and a red T-Shirt. His shoes are a blank white.
Personality:
Robert is pretty friendly and cooperative, willing to listen to other's opinions and isn't quick to judge. He'll go out his way to help anyone even someone he just recently met. However he disapproves of actions that are ill-hearted.
Background:
Robert had a fairly normal childhood. Nothing special ever happens to him.

I think that's pretty different.

Older as opposed to Young.
Plain as opposed to Different.
Stuff.

By the way, I love the punching people in the face thing.

RE: .:The Guild: A Roleplayer's Paradise:.

Zade said:
Does any one like mine :(

Please make constructive posts, I don't want spam in my group. Also, just because no one said anthing about it, doesn't mean we don't like it.

Anywho, it's about time for a new topic.

Do your characters ever have particualar habits or strange actions?

I often give my character some sort of disease, or a strange habit like stuttering. I don't know why, but having my characters overcome these entertains me.

Lennon (my only character being used in an RPG right now) stumbles a lot and is pretty clumsy. Also, he thinks while he talks or corrects himself mid sentence, so he often pauses, or says like, er, or uh.

Aggs, I've noticed your characters having disabilities, and I like it because a lot people make Mary Sue's. Or just trite characters.

In an RPG that I think has been discontinued, my character, King is very reckless. When he uses magic, he often ends up destroying things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back