The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Collector's Showcase - Please try to post a picture!

Slowly getting my 1999-2000 Base Set uploaded!! :)
I have a complete set, but not all of the holos have arrived yet. ;)

http://blueyspcc.weebly.com/wotc-1999-2000-base-set.html

theducktamer said:
Slowly getting my 1999-2000 Base Set uploaded!! :)
I have a complete set, but not all of the holos have arrived yet. ;)

http://blueyspcc.weebly.com/wotc-1999-2000-base-set.html

They look great! Where did you find those if you don't mind me asking? :p

eBay. :) All except for the Mewtwo and Clefairy were part of a complete set that I bought. :) I knew I was getting the 4th print holos, but I didn't know that all of the non-holos were 4th print too!

I think I need more of these:
photo1_zps799f71af.jpg

Nigel said:
32497ca76dad2b0799ea92c80863441c.png

Sadly, not everything could fit in the picture ;~;

Also, you might see that big blank space in the back right. I had my jumbo Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott card there but my phone camera made it look like this big ugly white spot so I removed it. >:3

Jakks Pacific Oshawott
Pokemon Center Oshawott
Tomy Oshawott
TY Beanie Baby Oshawott
Pokemon Type Focus Water Oshawott
Pokemon Center Fukuoka Limited Edition Oshawott
Oshawott Canvas Plush
Oshawott UFO Catcher Plush
LIFE-SIZED Sleeping Oshawott (Way too big for the picture. Currently residing on my bed)
Toy Factory Oshawott Carnival Game Prize Plush (Also too large for the picture. It's one of those huge carnival plushies. I wasted a bunch of money trying to win her)

Dewott Jakks Pacific Plush
Dewott Pokemon Center Plush

Samurott Pokemon Center Plush (Won him for the amazing price of $17 on an auction!)

I also have an Oshawott and a Samurott PokeDoll in the mail that I won on Yahoo! Japan the other day.

I love your oshawott collection, That is my favorite pokemon ever.

RE: Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Your Collection!

I wish I could post some updated pictures of my Raikou collection, but it's at home and I'm at school.

Here is a picture from a few months ago that I never got around to posting:

2q3wys2.jpg

This is only half of my Raikou stuff, there is a whole other box of it I haven't figured out how to display yet.

RE: The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of any type of Pokemon Collection!

Finally got these beauties in the mail:

DSCF4295-1_zpse26af50c.jpg

I'm thinking of maybe getting them graded as "Authentic". I know the Gengar won't score a high number so that's why I'm thinking of going the "Authentic" route.

Awesome add! To me, the Masaki cards are so frustrating. Alakazam and Gengar look awesome, Omastar looks alright, and then Golem and Machamp just look absolutely ridiculous. >_< And it figures that Machamp was the only one we ever got in English. :/

Frost said:
Awesome add! To me, the Masaki cards are so frustrating. Alakazam and Gengar look awesome, Omastar looks alright, and then Golem and Machamp just look absolutely ridiculous. >_< And it figures that Machamp was the only one we ever got in English. :/

I actually think the Golem looks pretty cool in it's odd little way. But yeah, the Machamp is a the most less appealing for sure. But then again, that's understandable considering the artist is none other than Tomokazu. :p However, I do like that there are some other Pokemon in the background. I also like to assume the rocks have been detached from an Onix. :p

I have recently gotten back into collecting and after looking through this thread I thought I would join in on the fun and post some pictures of my collection as well, even if it isn't as impressive as a lot of the stuff on here. I know some cards are missing from these sets, but I do want to finish them at some point. Also, please ignore the date on the bottom of the pictures, something happened to my camera and I forgot to turn that setting off lol. :(

My fossil holos
2nl752o.jpg

k2g6f8.jpg

Jungle Holos
8yavxf.jpg

2a8j5at.jpg

Some randoms promos, holos and rares
sdnuc5.jpg

dm2xhh.jpg

210eu6d.jpg

A few base set holos
28jv3n4.jpg

1e2hdj.jpg

My team Rocket holos
29p5gyf.jpg

2d7a5oo.jpg

xnvrli.jpg

Some base set 2 holos
10r4t1x.jpg

2ebhd9x.jpg

And a few cards I have recently got from boosters, save for the keldeo and kingdra.
16lcsra.jpg

2d1n408.jpg

RE: The Collector's Showcase: Post pictures of any type of Pokémon Collection! - *Updated 1/19/13*

@Mates,

That's a great collection! The earlier WoTC cards are some of the coolest in my opinion.

Glad to hear you're getting back into it, that was me just over a year ago. :)

Here's a couple pics of something I opened last year:
Base_zpsa76a1c5b.jpg
Base2_zps4a952767.jpg
English Primes (camera angle inspired by [member]viper.fox[/member]):
Prime_zps94bcb823.jpg

The Collector's Showcase: Post pictures of any type of Pokémon Collection! - *Updated 1/19/13*

Jaw drop indeed!

RE: The Collector's Showcase: Post pictures of any type of Pokémon Collection! - *Updated 1/19/13*

SoulWind said:
@Mates,

That's a great collection! The earlier WoTC cards are some of the coolest in my opinion.

Glad to hear you're getting back into it, that was me just over a year ago. :)

Here's a couple pics of something I opened last year:
Base_zpsa76a1c5b.jpg
Base2_zps4a952767.jpg
English Primes (camera angle inspired by [member]viper.fox[/member]):
Prime_zps94bcb823.jpg

Where u get that booster box and did u manage to get Charizard

DirtyDan said:
Where u get that booster box and did u manage to get Charizard
I bought it off eBay at a price I couldn't refuse. I did manage a Charizard (I seem to pull a lot of them).

Shame it's not in English though. I doubt I'll ever have the privilege to open one of those! :p

I don't really have anything good, but I started a sealed collection:
http://m1304.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/HydroCannon95/CD4FB46C-4C3E-4453-9D69-54D9F0E59A8F-31408-00001BE4667EF8E1_zps8bd2e460.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

You can see my stuff here! :)

Been working on this for a while. I bought the each set of sleeves and the deckbox a while back but the custom playmat took forever to get made

20130121_121826_zps56d5e59c.jpg

exdarkrai01 said:
Been working on this for a while. I bought the each set of sleeves and the deckbox a while back but the custom playmat took forever to get made

20130121_121826_zps56d5e59c.jpg

Nice set of stuff :) Gotta love Skyla!

Bidoof collection

http://www.photoshop.com/users/Titansfan24/assets/c4dd2029a7db49ceb772cffa9168f216

If you guys want me to I will upload some of my other collections

Heres my small pokemon collection that i took pics with my phone

Here is my old Raindance deck

0123130615.jpg

Heres my Old Haymaker/Wigglytuff deck

0123130622.jpg

Heres my 1st Edition/Shadowless cards from my Haymaker/wigglytuff deck

0123130624.jpg

Heres my Deck boxes
Charizard: Haymaker/Wigglytuff Venasaur: Raindance

0123130616r.jpg

and hers some other merchandise

0123130628.jpg