"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 48!

Finally have some new content up! Here's my 2011 World Championships Report! http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=hfy4l1ciu60&email=comment_received

Just wanted to say I had a great time at Worlds and I was happy to meet you! Idk if you'd remember me, but I remember being at the table you were testing at on Friday night, and on Sunday I talked to you while getting water and you told me how you lost in top 8. I'm about 5 foot 4 with short brown hair and brown eyes, by the way.

Hey jwittz i saw you got a tepig patch in your bag, would you by any chance trade it, ive tried contacting you over youtube

Josh dude nice!!!!! Keep this run under your belt forever because you deserve it! It was nice to meet you, and I would love to see you back here in SD for another worlds run!

Congrats on the 5th place, the "quick" report was great.

I wish I could of gone (stupid air fairs) and met you.

carlitosbob said:
hey Josh, you should sing more ;)
LOL, he's probably going to kill you for posting that. =P

To make this not spam I'll say congratulations to you JWittz! I can't wait to see what the new season of Pokemon has in store for everyone and hopefully you can do just as well or better next season. =D

Afro-G said:
LOL, he's probably going to kill you for posting that. =P

To make this not spam I'll say congratulations to you JWittz! I can't wait to see what the new season of Pokemon has in store for everyone and hopefully you can do just as well or better next season. =D

lol, only downside I see is people complimenting him on his singing/beat boxing and renae on her guitar playing.

congrats on 5th, sux that you didn't get 4th though, it would have been crazy. Cuz then you would had an invite already, and could of had more fun just testing the entire season, instead of trying to win so much.

Nice job and great video (both of you :p). Good luck next year! Hope you T4.

A recorded match video between me and the 2010 National Champion Con Le is up! Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuvS3ET8QQs&feature=channel_video_title

Awesome videos, JWittz! I have to admit that battle videos are probably my absolute favorite when it comes to watching Pokemon on Youtube. =] And to add to the awesomeness Con Le is actually from my area so even though I don't know him personally, watching him battle you is really awesome. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us and also for that battle video with Alex Frezza. =D

Episode 49 is up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eU-CJ2QChA&feature=channel_video_title

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 49!

Good episode as always! From what I've seen, Gothitelle + Reuniclus is very strong in the Japanese format. I'm not entirely convinced, but it is certainly a deck to test. My first impulse is to build speed Gothitelle, but that just feels bad lategame. I also agree with you that Beartic is just a bad card right now, but if the format shifts a little bit, we could see it being good... maybe post rotation... :3 I feel you skipped over Bianca, but it really isn't much of a card. It just gets outclassed by most supporter cards.

I've heard the same thing about changing the rating system. Perhaps add a pro-point system like in the Magic PT where you get points for getting top cut (more points for the better you do in cut). I really hope they change the system... the ELO was just broken. We should never be rewarded for not playing... but that's how it was.

Anyways, GJ at worlds and it was nice seeing you again. I hope to see this season pan out in a positive way. Supreme Victors... erm... Noble Victories will change the game in some way, shape, or form. Can't wait to see how it looks. ;D

Well, looks like I got to catch up a bit.

First off, as always, great episode Josh! Your worlds-Emerging Powers analysis was pretty good to hear, and it was pretty well-detailed. You also made a good analysis on many of the good cards from EP, and after this episode, I can agree with you on the potential of Cheren as a new draw card in our format. I liked the points you made on next season's format too.

Also, I know this may be late, but I just want to say, HUGE congrats on taking 5th place in this year's worlds! Too bad you were very close to making it into top 4, but 5th place is still very impressive for the most challenging Pokemon event in the year. Indeed, your hard work through heavy play testing must've helped you tremendously. You are a very good player, and taking 5th place proves it.

Keep up the good work on Profit, and I hope you'll have another awesome year of the TCG!

Jwittz where did u get your black card sleeves like whats there name company anything my bro really wants them

I like the idea of the matches and I kinda want to see a lot of stage 1 matches

Another fantastic video. I haven't posted here for a while, but I've been following your work. I find that seasoned players and newbies alike find your show to be quite helpful. If nothing else, it keeps people like me up to speed. I gotta say, I was disappointed with the playmat design you put out, though. I did not end up buying one, although a couple guys in my area did. On another bright note, I did like Renae popping into your videos over Nationals! I find when the camera is focused on more than one person, it tends to give off more of a relaxed, fun atmosphere. Well, that's about all I have to say so far. Keep up the good work, Josh!

Saw the first episode (again x 3) and i PROF-IT-ed
lolololololololol youre SO FUNNY!

I do agree, I wasn't really liking where the format was going, but now it seems to be taking off, I do think after BR's we will see much more toned and defined decks in regards to speed and playability. With the rare candy rule stage 2 decks did take a heavy blow but with nothing more then a solid collector, communication's, and rare candy line, I'm pretty certain the problem will not be as hasty as it is (we just need to figure out the proper ratio). However I, like with luxray, will always go against catcher (even though I think with donphan is probably it's best matchup).

Edit: It is a party for everyone.

Back