"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

JWittz

Creator of Prof-It!
Hey everybody! I'm not as frequent of a poster here as other pokecommunity sites, but I'm trying to spread the word as much as I can to the most of you guys! Here's my rant:

What’sup pokecommunity? It’s J-Wittz here, and I’ve got a brand new youtube show in the works that you’re all bound to enjoy! The show’s called “Prof-it”, a webshow about a ton of different facets among the pokemon card game. The show updates once a week-usually every thursday. Subscribe to my channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJWittz ! You’ll be glad you did!

Thanks for subscribing if you do, it’s bound to be a blast!
J-Wittz

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!shooting for 100 subscibers!

already subscribed ; ]

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!shooting for 100 subscibers!

trevorispro said:
already subscribed ; ]

haha awesome! Be sure to spread the word around, it's gonna be really great!

Sure, I'll subscribe, but I'm going to have to see something before I get excited.

GODZILLA said:
Sure, I'll subscribe, but I'm going to have to see something before I get excited.

I can't blame you! The first episode, whilst funny and entertaining, is geared toward newer players breaking into the game. Thursday deck analysis will be where it's really at if you're looking to get some good insight to the game. Thanks for 'scribing!

PS-here's a link to the first episode title card. It's not much, but it's something to look at, I guess! http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u71/JWittz/ProfitEpisode1.png

sounds cool. subscribing right meow!

ROFLiron said:
sounds cool. subscribing right meow!

thanks, rofl! If you end up liking the show, spread the word!

fur shur!

So the bet with my gf is 100 subscribers, it looks like I have about a day to get 50 lol. Even if it's not very possible, let's shoot for as many as we can so I can lose in style!

Shuckle the Snail said:
hey! i suscribed!

thanks a ton for your help! Just 2 days till the show kicks off! :D

JWittz said:
no prob, sir. I'll even check out the vids from time to time!
these uploads take forever!

And with a day and 5 hours or so to go, I'm halfway there. 50 subscribers to go!

I just made a video on my channel saying subscribe to you with a link along with posting it on every one of the most popular pokemon youtubers...hope this helps.

Yay, first episode is UP! :D

Check it out!
Part one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riai5iV8XQU&feature=channel
Part two:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex7Aj51wKr4

Not too shabby, good sir.

Obviously I found it kinda boring since I'm way past the point of structure decks but from an introductory standpoint it was great, and I knew exactly what you were talking about. It was good enough to warrant a subscription :)

Oh my goodness, if I had a YouTube account I would subscribe! Man, you had me laughing so hard at some points. Just please don't cancel it! =D

Back