"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!shooting for 100 subscibers!

Wait, so are you doing two videos, or just one video, with both things in it? This is Sunday, and it's the 15th, so yeah, you probably know what I'm talking about.

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!shooting for 100 subscibers!

hey friends! The first rap song is up! Feel free to like it, judge it, hate it, or just listen and laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb-iAnTxzwo

To all of you wondering, the third video will be posted this sunday, because I've moved to a weekly format. This was done to ensure quality videos and relieve a little stress on my part :). Hope you enjoy!

I think you should review Flygon Variants next, it seems like it would be a perfect thing to review. =3

SotS said:
I think you should review Flygon Variants next, it seems like it would be a perfect thing to review. =3

Flygon will definitely be discussed before the end of the year. It'll probably be a 2-3 part special just because of the massive quantity of things to talk about

Ya know I like the idea, but I watched the first 50 seconds and had to click 'X'. Sorry not for me. Good luck though.

I seen all the videos.....I'll subscribe!

Lol the rap song was pretty good. I'm looking forward to more deck videos however.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Lol the rap song was pretty good. I'm looking forward to more deck videos however.

dmaster out.

understandable! The music is just a way to draw subscribers from those who know nothing about the tcg and don't play it. Next video will be up this Sunday! :D

Jerry said:
I seen all the videos...I'll subscribe!

thanks a ton! Spread the word, bird! :D

Cool when will the new vid be up?

Jerry said:
Cool when will the new vid be up?

The new video will be up this Sunday, and on Pokemon Websites.

As much as I'm against TCG related videos, I have to admit that your eminem spoof was actually REALLY well done. Props for that!

esperante said:
As much as I'm against TCG related videos, I have to admit that your eminem spoof was actually REALLY well done. Props for that!

haha wow! I've never heard somebody who liked the songs but didn't like the videos-it's usually the other way around! I'm glad you enjoyed it! The very point of the songs is to get people who don't care for TCG commentary, or even the TCG at all, to watch and subscribe. Thanks for the praise! :)

Hey everybody! Episode 3 is up! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE0ZfgLa3Zc

I think you said something like PokeGym is the largest site. It's not - ours is! :p And the reason they had like 800ish members on was because of search engine bot invasions (not real people). Our forum gets way more daily posts and visitors. You're going off an old reputation with them.

graph

Also, I sent you an e-mail saying I loved your show - you didn't mention it in that segment about how sites reacted to it. That made me sad. :(

Keep up the work! Maybe one day I'll post your videos once we get our own strategy articles in gear.

And Lol @ Death Note OST.

Water Pokémon Master said:
I think you said something like PokeGym is the largest site. It's not - ours is! :p And the reason they had like 800ish members on was because of search engine bot invasions (not real people). Our forum gets way more daily posts and visitors. You're going off an old reputation with them.

graph

Also, I sent you an e-mail saying I loved your show - you didn't mention it in that segment about how sites reacted to it. That made me sad. :(

Keep up the work! Maybe one day I'll post your videos once we get our own strategy articles in gear.

And Lol @ Death Note OST.

WPM, I guess I didn't really check my facts! Now that I think about it, I DO seem to get more actual replies to my topics here as opposed to the gym-- It's also nice to have your own avatars and big sigs/ etc. I'll be sure to put an annotation in the video with a link to the graph you made with alexa, as well as your comment in the latter section (don't be sad! I'm just forgetful :( ). Thanks a ton for hosting such an awesome site!

I loved the website one. That six something website should be good. Now I want to do a video series.

(Randy) said:
I loved the website one. That six something website should be good. Now I want to do a video series.

I'm glad to hear it! I just put that one out today-- it took lots of effort and research to put it all together! Making a video series is both stressful and plenty rewarding :D

I love your website, I checked it since you posted that Gengar/Metagross article. Nice read always, good job dude. Keep it up!

Soul Seeker said:
I love your website, I checked it since you posted that Gengar/Metagross article. Nice read always, good job dude. Keep it up!

My website? you mean six prizes? I wish it was mine :p. Thanks for watching!

Back