XY Possible Leaked Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, and more!

Buzzword

Convulsively Tripping the Light Fantastic
Sheriff_K said:
I've been hoping that a Shiny Floette would have AZ's color scheme. If that is the case cool, if not, this event one is just as good :p

New Vivillon forms?! :O
Latias+Latios "fusion" (they most likely have the same Mega Stone)! :O

Shh. Vivillon doesn't need new forms...Shhh....

I honestly don't think that Diancie and Carbink will be related... that means we can essentially breed legendaries. Nonononononono. No.

But who didn't see new Mega Evos coming? I mean honestly...

Beyond that, I'm stupid excited to see what this 'other region is'. If I had to guess, it isn't new... Probably something like the Sevii Islands, Orre, or even something like Almia (even if that isn't apart of the 'pokemon nation').

photo.php

Welp. Hi Vivillon...

Attachments

• 1425650_344286775715179_2045492700_n.jpg
    1425650_344286775715179_2045492700_n.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 106

Sheriff_K

Eevee Breeder
I think those versions always existed, and just no one in their respective regions played Pokemon, or used the internet.

Now that the game is hacked, they can see there were Patterns we hadn't yet discovered.

Probably some third (or fourth?) world country no one has ever heard of... :p

Buzzword

Convulsively Tripping the Light Fantastic
I doubt it. The one is a Pokeball and the other has pixilated flowers on it... The first thing it made me think of was Floaroma town.

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
The two Vivillon forms we haven't seen before could be Event or Region exclusive. One could be available in RSE remake and the other elsewhere.

s2daam

I Just Can't Be Tamed
Blob55 said:
The two Vivillon forms we haven't seen before could be Event or Region exclusive. One could be available in RSE remake and the other elsewhere.

Exactly what I thought. Maybe one for Hoenn and another for the hypothetical second region?

It'd be nice if the hacker gave us the forme names!

RedGamer3

Lord of Time
RE: Possible New Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa

Whitefire said:
Perhaps its just Latinite, working for both mons thus turning them the same.

Carbink/Diancie seems to be the manaphy of the gen.

Volcanion is awesome.

Hoopa sucks.

1380624_10151983495979528_1498930644_n.jpg

I could not agree more with you.
Also I must have that Floette! NOW!

Tatertot

Trick Room Tyrant

RedGamer3 said:
Whitefire said:
Perhaps its just Latinite, working for both mons thus turning them the same.

Carbink/Diancie seems to be the manaphy of the gen.

Volcanion is awesome.

Hoopa sucks.

I could not agree more with you.
Also I must have that Floette! NOW!

Can you imagine what the Florges that Floette would evolve into would look like? Straight. Up. BAMF. Unfortunately, it probably won't be able to evolve, like the Spiky-Eared Pichu...

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Blob55 said:

I would not be at all surprised if they released a Pokeball-pattern Vivillon as an event.

And then the other pattern for r/s/e remakes or if there is another region in gen6, I can see it being the only Vivillon found there - in terms of every real-world regions as well.
It makes sense that every different region in the Pokemon world has its own Vivillon pattern, we just don't know... since we've only seen Vivillon in Kalos lol

Aidan Winters

Aspiring Trainer

WalterREBoRN said:
I would love volcanion, it just looks so cool. It looks like a giant tortoise with a giant ring!
Diancie is pretty cool as well, interesting that she does look a lot like carbink.
Hoopa is quite possibly my least favorite pokemon, design wise. It looks like an angry midget granny. I suppose that makes it funny enough to make me wanna use one

I would agree Diancie does look like an evolution of Carbink it would make alot of sense seems Carbink does not look evolved enough for my liking. :)

Kylexv

Pokebank is now out in Japan!
Am liking that Floette:cool:

Attachments

• 1380624_10151983495979528_1498930644_n.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 89

Ohman177

Aspiring Trainer
Now that we have Mega Latios and Latias from that list someone leaked, what pokemon are left from it?

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
I think Jynx might be the only one, Ohman. Considering smealum said he didn't see any other Mega Stones, though, I don't think the in-game data currently supports Mega Jynx's existence.

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
I want to hack my game now so I can get those cool things. BTW, do you know if the hacker found Fairy type Arceus?

wispfall

Spook
Blob55 said:
I want to hack my game now so I can get those cool things. BTW, do you know if the hacker found Fairy type Arceus?

There is a Pixie Plate that you find in-game. I would assume that would do the trick.

-----------

On another note, I'm not really sure where I stand on the designs. XD Diancie, I think, is a win all around. But I don't believe it would be connected to Carbink, at least not in an evolutionary sense. That would make for a lot of problems when it comes to breeding and catching things that can potentially evolve into what we believe is a legendary pokemon. But, it could be some kind of like fairy god, along those lines--an ancestor to all fairies.

I actually like Hoopa. One, it's ghost/psychic; two, it looks like a gypsy. So it's basically some mystic gypsy ghost that has devious written all over it. Even the name screams gypsy to me, and I'm totally down with that. XD

I think I took most issue with Volcanion, because when I first saw it all I could think of was a doorknocker, one of the ones with the lion's face. But, then a friend sent me a picture of it in action, and the hoop on its back actually disconnects and turns into some sort of dual cannon (I'm not sure if that was posted on this thread anywhere). I liked it a bit more then, lol. But, it's still my least favorite of the three. I guess I was hoping for something more majestic and less . . . of a quadruped golem. Edit: I also thought of a baby's teething ring, too. Is that strange? Ha.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Honestly, the event pokémon all look terrible to me... So do the Mega Evos of the Lati@s, mostly because they're too similar...

Aidan Winters

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa?

Shinjiru Taiyou said:
Hoopa is protector of another region hidden in games via event, we getting totem for it's event, new region event will start in next year in february/january and there we will have roaming one dog from trio and rest of new pokemons in this generation. THERE WILL BE second leauge to beat and continuation of Team flare and AZ plot, and other events like repairing that big hole in ground. Lysandre will want use Zygarde awakened form [it's like metapod, inside we have it's true form, we can even see light from there] to bring 'order' to the world and we'll get event shiny Xernas/Yveltal to process this event. Next games on 3ds will be; Hoenn remakes 2014 and gen 7 2015.

I like that a lot and i believe you are correct and not a theory because it sounds like a fact I love it.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Blob55 said:

He did...

01DbpAn.jpg

Stephen Williams

Always training is a Never ending Struggle
Blob55 said:

I found the pixie plate so I'm sure that will turn Arceus into the fairy type. If that is what you're talking about.