BW/BW2 Pokemon Dream Radar Discussion

I just got Dream Radar yesterday. It's pretty fun. I was planning to use it to get a team for the Black 2 game I got for Christmas, but it's rather annoying. This is mostly because I have to wait about an hour before playing again. I'm still going to use it to get at least part of that team, though!

What I've gotten so far:
Munna (tutorial), Sigilyph x2, Riolu, Drifloon, Swablu (major pain in the butt to catch since it kept teleporting around), Green Shard, Leppa Berry

Edit: Just caught Tornadus! It put up a bit of a fight, but it was nothing I couldn't handle. Honestly, I was expecting more of a challenge.

TheOtterBoy said:
Trainerhan1 said:
I know this is a dumb question but how does one get money on their E-shop to buy the Dream Radar, do you need like a credit card?

Yes, you need either Visa or MasterCard. Uhh, well at least where I live it asks me for one of those.
No need for an account, just move left until where it says "Add Funds".
You have 4 options of money to deposit. Follow the instructions and easy as done.

After that, look for Dream Radar and download it.

You can also buy 3ds or wii u prepaid cards at like a 711, Walmart, etc for either 20, 35, or 50 bucks.

Btw, ignore this link. I just need to get it online to uploadt that link into my sig

[attachment=6899]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 4,521
Bazinga001 said:
PikabooPikachu said:
I'm having issues trying to get the special extensions... It might just be because of I'm being impatiant (I havn't caught Landorus yet)... Where are you supose to do the button codes to unlock Slowpoke (↑ ↓ → ← Y R L), Hoothoot (R L Y X ← → Y X), and Beldum (↑ → ↓ ← X R L)?

What button codes are you talking about?

Bulbapedia says that you can do special button combos to unlock special extensions to get more Pokemon (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dream_Radar#Levels) I first saw this info on Serebii, but never got around to doing it. I still need to get the last of legendary trio. But if someone knows where you bunch the combo in, it would be helpful!

The last time I did it was a long time ago so I don't remember where to put the combo in but just try every screen before starting a search, not after. The Professor should then come up and say she found an old extension she made long ago and that you should try it. And depending on the extension there will be either one Slowpoke, Hoothoot, or Beldum and the rest will be Dream Orbs. Also you can do it as often as you like.

Trainerhan1 said:
The last time I did it was a long time ago so I don't remember where to put the combo in but just try every screen before starting a search, not after. The Professor should then come up and say she found an old extension she made long ago and that you should try it. And depending on the extension there will be either one Slowpoke, Hoothoot, or Beldum and the rest will be Dream Orbs. Also you can do it as often as you like.

Okay. Thank you so much :D

Back