BW/BW2 Pokemon Dream Radar Discussion

It's possible to put the amount required on the eShop. (So it would give your account £2.63). The option is in the bottom right corner (when you get to the amount you want to put in).

Oshawott3280 said:
The only down side to pokemon Dream Radar.

Is you have to play it during the day.

To see the dream clouds and legendary pokemon

and pokemon like munna.

I caught that pokemon. ^-^

What. You can play at any time of the day, and you can see the Pokemon and Dream Clouds at night. The light of your surroundings does not affect gameplay.

Paddy185 said:
Also, if a Therian Genie is caught and you start a new game on the B/W2 save file it's on, would it reappear? I'm guessing probably not, but confirmation would be nice.

It would if you also deleted the Dream Radar save data, I believe.

My initial reaction:
"Ah, now I can catch lots of Pokemon and fill up my box!"
LEPPA BERRY LEPPA BERRY LEPPA BERRY LEPPA BERRY LEPPA BERRY LEPPA BERRY LEPPA BERRY LEPPA BERRY
*flips table*
But I did catch Tornadus. Along with some Munnas, Riolus, and, guess what? LEPPA BERRIES!!

Question: I saw Chariblaze mention RNGing with this, but I don't RNG. Is there any way to just soft-reset for them? I've tried and it didn't work. I guess I could learn how to RNG, but I really don't want to.

No, once you transfer them to your game, they're set in stone. If you get the RNG wrong the first time, no retries!

After catching Landorus, is there anything further that has to be done to catch Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, Ho-Oh and Lugia? I've got Landorus, but nothing is happening when I have SS inserted....?

EDIT: Never mind, got them now ^_^

Porygon-X said:
No, once you transfer them to your game, they're set in stone. If you get the RNG wrong the first time, no retries!

Well I defininetly won't do that unless I become a RNG expert. That's probably not going to happen either, so I'll just cross my fingers.

You can catch each legendary once, right, including the generation 4 mascots, during the game. Can I restart it to get the legendaries multiple times?

Trainerhan1 said:
You can catch each legendary once, right, including the generation 4 mascots, during the game. Can I restart it to get the legendaries multiple times?

Yeah, if you delete the save data for Dream Radar, you can get them multiple times. But note that once you transfer them to a BW2 save file, that save will no longer accept them.

Questions, questions everywhere.

So each time I start it over I have to transfer them to a new save game?

And somewhere I read that the generation 4 games can make their mascot available 1 time so if even if you restart the dream radar the same generation 4 game will not give the out the mascot again, is this true?

And is the dream radar limited to transfer the pokemon to only one black/white 2 or which ever game I put in the slot?

And if I trade the Therian form genies to a black/white and they change back to their regular forms, and then I trade them back to black/white 2 can the reflecting mirror change them again?

Trainerhan1 said:
So each time I start it over I have to transfer them to a new save game?

Yes.

And somewhere I read that the generation 4 games can make their mascot available 1 time so if even if you restart the dream radar the same generation 4 game will not give the out the mascot again, is this true?

I suppose it's possible for Dream Radar to mess with the Gen 4 save data to do something like that, but no, I don't think it's true. If it is, restarting the Gen 4 game should do the trick.

And is the dream radar limited to transfer the pokemon to only one black/white 2 or which ever game I put in the slot?

It'll transfer normal Pokemon and items to any copy of BW2, but the legendaries are limited, yes.

Not that I need to right now, but I would like to know how to start it over because I don't see and new game option?

Trainerhan1 said:
Not that I need to right now, but I would like to know how to start it over because I don't see and new game option?

Yeah, you have to delete Dream Radar, and then redownload from the eShop. To delete it:

System Settings > Data Management > Nintendo 3DS > Software > See if it's on this list, and if not, flip the pages until you find it, then tap it > Delete.

That's about it.

I'm having issues trying to get the special extensions... It might just be because of I'm being impatiant (I havn't caught Landorus yet)... Where are you supose to do the button codes to unlock Slowpoke (↑ ↓ → ← Y R L), Hoothoot (R L Y X ← → Y X), and Beldum (↑ → ↓ ← X R L)?

Huh I got Dream Radar and got Therian Tornadus. But I restarted my game and I couldn't trade Tornadus, so I'll have to do without him ^-^;
Ah well, not a big drama. :3 I like the Dream Radar though, it's really nice add on for Pokemon White2/Black2!

Clay said:
Trainerhan1 said:

Yeah, you have to delete Dream Radar, and then redownload from the eShop. To delete it:

System Settings > Data Management > Nintendo 3DS > Software > See if it's on this list, and if not, flip the pages until you find it, then tap it > Delete.

That's about it.

Would I have to pay for it again?

Trainerhan1 said:
Clay said:

That's about it.

Would I have to pay for it again?

No, once you've bought something from the eShop, it's tied to your account. You simply go on and choose to redownload.

PikabooPikachu said:
I'm having issues trying to get the special extensions... It might just be because of I'm being impatiant (I havn't caught Landorus yet)... Where are you supose to do the button codes to unlock Slowpoke (↑ ↓ → ← Y R L), Hoothoot (R L Y X ← → Y X), and Beldum (↑ → ↓ ← X R L)?

What button codes are you talking about?

Back