XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

tso

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

You can get stones very easily from the super training exercises. Not past 3rd gym, so don't know if there's a shop, but the training is an easy free source of stones.

Chespin777

Spikey shield!
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I'm still waiting for more pokemons with mega evolutions to be revealed! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen a single Unova pokemon with a mega evolution. There's no way they'd leave Unova pokemons without mega evolutions. Perhaps, the rest of the mega evolutions are post-game pokemons.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

Chespin777 said:
I'm still waiting for more pokemons with mega evolutions to be revealed! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen a single Unova pokemon with a mega evolution. There's no way they'd leave Unova pokemons without mega evolutions. Perhaps, the rest of the mega evolutions are post-game pokemons.

True..

.What happened to the rumour of MegaGalvantula n MegaChandelure n Mega Druddigon.. I hope atleast one of them (Galvantular or Chandelure) get an mega evo

Guys let's keep on topic. Pretty sure asking for trade request aren't suppose to be in here

Wailady

Aspiring Trainer

There is a MegaGalvantula. The Mega Stone has been confirmed, but no one has found a Joltik to evolve yet.

J.D.

Mewtwo Fan

Wailady said:
There is a MegaGalvantula. The Mega Stone has been confirmed, but no one has found a Joltik to evolve yet.
Is there an actual picture proving this? Or are we all just saying it's confirmed because people keep saying it's confirmed?

MetalPharoah

Aspiring Trainer

SR #297...no shiny yet. I can give the female starter reset stats though, I have been keeping track.

NaturallyDark

Master of Nightmares

Ah, is Kalos ever fantastic! I evolved my Fennekin before I even reached Santalune!

Where is the first shop at which you can change more than just your hair and hat? I'm getting sick of my green shirt...

LordTerminal

Aspiring Trainer

tso said:
You can get stones very easily from the super training exercises. Not past 3rd gym, so don't know if there's a shop, but the training is an easy free source of stones.

Hmmm....good to know. Still thinking of putting Aegislash on my Y Team though. Depends how far I get into those Super Training exercises.

On another topic, anyone know if you can turn off the Roller Blades? They can be kind of annoying to control sometimes + you slow down in tall grass and that's a nuisance.

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer

LordTerminal said:
tso said:

Hmmm....good to know. Still thinking of putting Aegislash on my Y Team though. Depends how far I get into those Super Training exercises.

On another topic, anyone know if you can turn off the Roller Blades? They can be kind of annoying to control sometimes + you slow down in tall grass and that's a nuisance.

Just use the D-Pad.

Sesquipedalian

Aspiring Trainer

In Coumarine City, a Backpacker in the Hotel says, "The Kalos region is nice and all, but you should really check out my region! We have this town you wouldn't believe... Ah, never mind. You'll see it in due time."

RUBY/SAPPHIRE REMAKES CONFIRMED!

The guy is even wearing ruby slippers. They're ruby and not red, clearly, as an allusion to the Wizard of Oz. The backpacker, like Dorothy, is in a far-away place with creatures seemingly more evolved or "magical" compared to those in his home town, and he spends his time hoping to return home instead of enjoying the majesty of his surroundings.

Wailady

Aspiring Trainer

There are more people talking about Hoenn that just that guy. I've counted two so far and I'm just now at the second gym.

Anyway, can Skrelp be caught with an Old Rod? I keep catching Luvdisc and don't want to waste my time if that's the only Pokemon that's catchable with an Old Rod on Route 8.

Chrono

Ragin' Cajun

I CAUGHT A SHINY HELIOPTILE!!!

What a way to ease the pain of the football game!

Poison Master

Aspiring Trainer

Wailady said:
There are more people talking about Hoenn that just that guy. I've counted two so far and I'm just now at the second gym.

Anyway, can Skrelp be caught with an Old Rod? I keep catching Luvdisc and don't want to waste my time if that's the only Pokemon that's catchable with an Old Rod on Route 8.

Pretty sure you need the Good Rod, so you'll have to wait a while longer and then come back.

LordTerminal

Aspiring Trainer

Bit of advice. This is what I have planned for both teams as of right now.

X: Greninja, Heliolisk, Charizard, Tyrantrum, Aegislash, and either Slurpuff or Meowstic (Seriously over a week since the leaks started before the game's release and yet still no info on Slurpuff's moveset or stats? What do people have against that cupcake? Just wanted to get that out of my system)

Y: Delphox, Pangoro, Dralgae, Gourgeist, Florges (Have no clue what the final slot is going to be yet)

However I'm thinking of putting Gourgeist on my X Team and Aegislash on my Y Team instead. What do you guys think?

Kaiser Dynamo

I Hate Fairies...

Finally got Tyrantrum to full Amie stats in all three catogories.
Effects of high amie stats:
-Extra/alternate messages in battle (Awaiting your instruction, in a pinch and is about to cry, thrilled to bits)
-Better critical hit chance (Tyrantrum crit hits almost every turn)
-Self-healing from status conditions like Poison and Paralyze after a few turns of getting the effect
-Surviving hits that would normaly KO
-Special animation when first sent into battle (Such as looking back at you, bouncing)
-When using a special amie ability like the ones listed above, a heart will fly from above them back toward you

Spend time petting, feeding, playing games with a specific Pokemon and you'll have full in no time
Hope I helped :) I strongly recommend amie as it helps greatly in battle with the awesome effects.
With full amie Tyrantrum is constantly using all the abilities and is very powerful.

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer

Kaiser Dynamo said:
Finally got Tyrantrum to full Amie stats in all three catogories.
Effects of high amie stats:
-Extra/alternate messages in battle (Awaiting your instruction, in a pinch and is about to cry, thrilled to bits)
-Better critical hit chance (Tyrantrum crit hits almost every turn)
-Self-healing from status conditions like Poison and Paralyze after a few turns of getting the effect
-Surviving hits that would normaly KO
-Special animation when first sent into battle (Such as looking back at you, bouncing)
-When using a special amie ability like the ones listed above, a heart will fly from above them back toward you

Spend time petting, feeding, playing games with a specific Pokemon and you'll have full in no time
Hope I helped :) I strongly recommend amie as it helps greatly in battle with the awesome effects.
With full amie Tyrantrum is constantly using all the abilities and is very powerful.

:O I didn't know it had so much stuff! I honestly thought it was just for fun and evolving Eevee.
Fun Fact: Spewpa can't be fed, because it has no mouth!

WalterREBoRN

Aspiring Trainer

Random question, but does anyone know if the masuda method has changed at all? I just started MMing for a shiny zorua, and I'd kinda like to ask around.

Kaiser Dynamo

I Hate Fairies...

@blob55 I'm glad it has such a purpose. It's a fun an detailed feature that is hugely worth anyone's time.

@WalterREBoRN I remember hearing that since shinies are more common in X/Y Masuda method works a lot better. I can't confrim this myself however, as I'm currently working on Masuda method for a shiny Furfrou and have yet to get one.

KiKi

Team Harmony

Just caught Xerneas and beat Team Flare.

shinysearcher

Help me find a shiny! haha :D

Does anyone here know what clothes I have to wear to enter Boutique Couture in Lumiose? I keep changing clothes to enter because they say I don't look fashionable enough, and that I should try visiting somewhere else in Luimiose. I've visited every place in every plaza, street, alley, hidden passage and center, but I still can't see any other Boutique that can suit me fashionably. Have you tried it? I would appreciate help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.