XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I'm wondering if any of the base stats, or at least rough base stats, have been figured out for the new pokemon/mega-evos

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

WalterREBoRN said:
Does anyone know if dry skin is a natural ability for helioptile? Im not finding any.

From what I've seen its natural - several Helioptile I've battled have Dry Skinned my Greninja's Water moves.

Clemont's Heliolisk did aswell, so I assume it must be natural

I have been SR like crazy! #48 right now and so far no shiny in selection or pokeball.

00000_zps4531c1c2.png

Not sure anyone's found this one yet.

GemStar Satch said:
I'm wondering if any of the base stats, or at least rough base stats, have been figured out for the new pokemon/mega-evos

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pok%C3%A9mon-xy-data-collection.3489182/

HikaruAyame said:
00000_zps4531c1c2.png

Not sure anyone's found this one yet.

I have one. It's the High Plains Pattern, in case anyone can't read it. I got it and I live in California, but I think I saw a different pattern from a guy in Pennsylvania.
Also, I ran into a horde of 4 seviper 1 zangoose and the seviper actually all attacked the zangoose and all I did was use growth lol.
Edit: Riding a Rhyhorn, "Whoa! The wild Helioptile you stepped on attacked!" I can't help but feel so sorry for crushing it with a Rhyhorn. ; - ;

What level does Pancham evolve on? I have an Inkay in my party. Also, what level does Inkay evolve at? I leveled it up abd turned my 3DS upside down, but nothing happened.

KiKi said:
What level does Pancham evolve on? I have an Inkay in my party. Also, what level does Inkay evolve at? I leveled it up abd turned my 3DS upside down, but nothing happened.

I believe 30 or 32 Inkay evolves. And I think Pancham is said to evolve with the "Mantyke Requirements", but with a dark-type and not a Remoraid.

Imagine finding a shiny Zangoose/Seviper in a horde of Seviper/Zangoose and they knock it out before you can catch it.

HikaruAyame said:
Okay, Vivillion is definitely NOT based on region or area evolved in. I changed my region and evolved, no change. Fresh Scatterbug, new type of pattern. So it's looking like it's based on something about the Pokemon, like PID or IVs.

Not likely, as I have 6 unrelated Vivillon with the same pattern, and my friend in Italy has done the same test, as well as a mutual friend in Japan. Each location set has 1 to 3 different patterns available, it seems.

HikaruAyame said:
Okay, Vivillion is definitely NOT based on region or area evolved in. I changed my region and evolved, no change. Fresh Scatterbug, new type of pattern. So it's looking like it's based on something about the Pokemon, like PID or IVs.

HikaruAyame said:
I tried four different regions and got Modern each time...
You have to have a different location at the start of the profile. Changing it after you start a new game doesn't affect it. Game Freak knew you would try this and planned for it.

How early in the game is the Mega Aerodactyl stone given out? Do you get it once you arrive in Ambrette Town?

RE: Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

Serperior said:
Lol Mega Gardy reminds of the stepsister in Cinderella then, professorlight.

How dare you insult gardy like that... oh, wait, I remember that dress... yeah, it was that puffy.
I'm still pissed they removed all her green, though.

FloodBadge said:
KiKi said:

I believe 30 or 32 Inkay evolves. And I think Pancham is said to evolve with the "Mantyke Requirements", but with a dark-type and not a Remoraid.

Pancham also requires a specific level besides having a Dark-type on the team. It's level 31.

Do you REALLY have to hold your 3DS upside down to evolve Inkay?

Soft reset #126: Please be shiny Froakie *passes out after 3.5 hours of SR*

Has anyone at all found a sun stone? My helioptile with surf is looking for a mighty fine evolution right about now.

Metalizard said:
FloodBadge said:

Pancham also requires a specific level besides having a Dark-type on the team. It's level 31.

Actually, my Pancham evolved at LV.32.

Wailady said:
Do you REALLY have to hold your 3DS upside down to evolve Inkay?

Yeah. My Inkay evolved by doing that at Lv. 30.

professorlight said:
Serperior said:
Lol Mega Gardy reminds of the stepsister in Cinderella then, professorlight.

How dare you insult gardy like that... oh, wait, I remember that dress... yeah, it was that puffy.
Ohhhh yeah. Me too. She did not need a Mega Evolution.

Serperior said:
professorlight said:
Ohhhh yeah. Me too. She did not need a Mega Evolution.

I wouldn't go thaaat far... the biggest thing is, of course, the fairy type, now she can kick ass even to dark and dragon pokemon, that was all that was really needed. But I won't refuse a nice sp. att boost either for my very favorite pokemon (sad they increased her att. a bit, but no her defense, maybe the sp. def boost should have gone there) and, since they didn't change her too much, I'm okay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back