PokéBeach's 8th Anniversary- Friday is over, mods can go ahead and lock

RE: PokéBeach's 8th Anniversary

Wow. Really? Oh Well.

/me punches PB 8 times.

Happy Birthday and junk.

Happy B-Day PokéBeach! Well, I have only been here for one year, but I really like this website, even though there was someone who I had really big troubles with. (OF)

WPM, congrats, too. Cheers from making this website, and you should be proud of yourself for keeping it going on for all these years.

...Where is the cake? :eek:

Ironic? That wouldn't be ironic whatsoever. That would almost be fitting.

In ANY case, I would like to take the time to say how wonderful Pokebeach has been to me. Even when DP Legends Awakened came out I had started browsing the site for news, but didn't actually join until I went to a Supreme Victors prerelease and met WPM in person. (I was on the fence, but that was what pushed me.)

Ever since then, this place has been great. All you members have been very kind to me and made a newbie like myself feel so much at home. I feel like I command a great deal of respect, more than I have most anywhere else.

So I'd like to extend a big thank you to all of you, and helping me ease back into the life at a big site again. My heart goes out to all of you. Yes, even the ones who don't like me so much - I like you guys too.

Happy 8th anniversary! It'd be a shame if you closed the site :/ (give admin to someone if you can), anyways here's to hopefully 8 more years or more to Pokebeach!

Wow, its been 8 years. Ive only followed this site for about a year now but it feels much longer than that!

Pokebeach, oh man, all the things I have absolutely loved about this site. How I came for help on my terrible deck, which had Gardevoir, Flygon, Mewtwo, Giratina, and like 2 other lines. Anyway, this site has been so good to me and I have nothing bad to say about it or all the people on it. It helped me build a deck that won my cities this year, which I couldn't have done without Pokebeach. I only joined a year ago but it seems like a lifetime on Pokemon memories. Thank you Pokebeach and thank you for all the things you do for the Pokemon community.

Happy Birthday

Wow. I haven't been here for what seems like centuries. I've missed this place. Good job WPM and Pokebeach for staying alive for such an amazing amount of time. I spent countless months only posting on these forums so for that period, i'm extremely thankful to all the staff. (PDC is a MOD? Seriously? Disguisting.) Erm yeah bye :X

TDA said:
I guess PokéBeach is the only pokemon site to continue for 8 whole years(crater closed in 7 and half iirc)

I was addicted to pokemon crater. is there another site like it? XD

On topic:

YAY 8 years of pokebeach :)

/me has been here longer than any of you guys ;)
(Well, except for Sweet Dawn Berlitz) :p
I have to say, PokeBeach has been a big thing in my life. I've met a whole bunch of people and learned so much while I was here. It sure has been great. :3 8 years is a long time, congrats PokeBeach on your success!

I've been going to this site since before I actually joined the forums. I've worked my way up the ranks from member, to profesor, to mod, to finally a Supermoderator. Happy B-Day PB. No other major forum has the same feeling as this one.

ShadowLugia said:
* ShadowLugia has been here longer than any of you guys ;)

Orly?

I have met so many great people on these forums that it's not even funny. Made some best friends that I am really grateful for. These forums have helped me ease into competitive battling, improve my TCG decks (when I played), and learn how to type properly. I was a serious noob when I first joined and I'm glad to say that I'm not one anymore :)

Happy_Birthday_Sign_by_Mirz123.gif

Happy 8th birthday! *gives cake to WPM*

*gives WPM a cake* (It's probably a lie....)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
*sings happy birthday song*

Lenny, *tear* you're gonna make me cry!

Thanks to everyone for my support and friendliness! I love all of you guys for your dedication (usual) following of the rules and making this a great and welcoming place for Pokémon fans. I was pretty much lost in the TCG before I came here, and the strict policies of the mods and my several locked threads showed me the path to follow. Happy birthday indeed!

ShadowLugia said:
* ShadowLugia has been here longer than any of you guys ;)
(Well, except for Sweet Dawn Berlitz) :p
I have to say, PokeBeach has been a big thing in my life. I've met a whole bunch of people and learned so much while I was here. It sure has been great. :3 8 years is a long time, congrats PokeBeach on your success!

Actually I was here before you sir ;-)

Congratulations, PokéBeach.

I've watched this site since the summer of 2007, shortly after the Diamond&Pearl expansion came out here in Germany. Those news, about all new in the Pokémon TCG formally invited me to visit the site once a day - a ritual, i keep following, even to this day. I'm also very thankful that people actually make the effort and spend a lot of time to keep us fans up to all new about Pocket Monsters. This deserves a great compliment for especially those, who invest time to keep fans and interested from around the globe informed. Thank you!

Well, happy birthday pb. This started when I was 3. How nice. *gets banned for age reveal* I hope you stay alive for quite a few more bdays after this, and gratz to the people keeping this place up.

Been swaggin' it up since '06. Great to be a part of such an awesome, epic and friendly community. Hats off to you, WPM.

This is actually pretty cool. For a site that fills a relatively small niche of Pokemon players, eight years is a pretty big deal. Good job to everybody, members and staff alike.

Back