PokéBeach's 8th Anniversary- Friday is over, mods can go ahead and lock

Cris

Fear will eat you alive....
pbacopy.png

Hello everybody and welcome to the PokeBéach's 8th Anniversary thread! PokeBéach has been around for 8 outstanding years, boasting an incredible community that consists of over 12,000 members. It started out as nothing more than a small website that was dedicated to Pokémon fandom back in 2003 but has now flourish into one of the most well known Pokemon websites on the net for it’s amazing scans, VG players, TCG players, etc. PokéBeach and its wonderful community have had their good time, such as WE HACCK YUO and Secret Spoon, and their not so good time, such as Holy Star’s take over and WPM announcing that he might have to close the forums. Nevertheless we went through it as a community and we, the community, are what make PokéBeach so special. If it wasn’t for our awesome mods and s-mods or our incredible administrator, WPM, to our wonderful regular members or our weird quite lurkers, PokéBeach would not be what it is today. So please everybody lets raise a toast and show our appreciation to WPM for providing us with these great moments by keeping PokéBeach well and alive, to PokéBeach for giving us an awesome, safe, and fun-filled place to be where we can chat and be with friends, to the mods and s-mods for keeping PokéBeach an environmentally safe place for all of us and for the great service they have provide to us, the community, and PokéBeach, and to the community as a whole for being active and helping keep PokéBeach alive!!

A warning to all, if I see even a little bit of spam come from this thread I will delete it. So please let’s be respectful and show our appreciation to PokéBeach and WPM and everyone else and NOT spam. Thanks!

Mods if you think this thread is not necessary, feel free to lock or delete.

TheGuy

Member since '09
RE: PokéBeaches 8th Anniversary

Congrats WPM and PB on eight great years in the business, and I'm looking forward to the many more to come for this site.

Happy Eighth Birthday, PB.

#1weavile

I'm still alive =)
RE: PokéBeach's 8th Anniversary

Happy birthday Pokebeach!! I have experienced 3 of those 8 years and let me just say that's it's been fun through all the speculations on mods to April Fool's jokes. Thanks, #1weavile

Ysmir

Retired Mod

Congratz to the Beach hopefully for many years to come we can have fun here in this institution for Pokemon Fans. I luckily have fortunate to have been here for nearly 5 years of an outstanding 8 year period.

ProudPokePlayer

An Ker-Otaku, if you will...

Happy birthday Pokebeach! I hope this community would last for at least 100 years!

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED

Even though I haven't even been on here a year, I still have some very fond memories. Happy Anniversary, PB!

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo

Geez, I've spent two years here...

Well, happy b-day, and I hope WPM feels proud of himself, because he should.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

8 years, and I've been here for half of those. The forum is a fun place to hang out, and hopefully, the forum will keep going on for years to come.

PDC

The PDC Show comes to an abrupt end...

I've been here for only a little more than 2 years, but i'm still not that old in PB history. Happy Anniversery PB!

TDA

I know gliscor's future :P

I guess PB is the only pokemon site to continue for 8 whole years(crater closed in 7 and half iirc)...so wel...congratz PB and WPM we luv ya :D

Xdog

Pokemon X(dog) and Y

Congratulations Pokebeach and WPM!

Though I've just been a lurker for most of my time, as soon as I started posting I realized how great the community was. I love you Pokebeach, and let's stay around for many years to come.

Medel17

Aspiring Trainer

Congratulations Pokebeach! Ive been here for two of those years and its a pleasure!

Congrats WPM!

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

Congrats Pokebeach and WPM!

I have only been here for a little over half a year, and the community here is amazing.

Here's to 8 years, and 8 more to come!

H

HKim

Congratulations PokeBeach! Happy 8th Anniversary!