PokéBeach's 8th Anniversary- Friday is over, mods can go ahead and lock

RE: PokéBeach's 8th Anniversary

Wow, those five years I've been on here and eight years total for the site just flew by lol. I can't believe it's actually been that long.

dmaster out.

Been checking Pokebeach out for a couple of years, and then decided to join. I have spent about two years here on the forums and have enjoyed every second of it.

Happy Birthday Pokebeach!

About a year ago I was searching somthing about pokemon and it linked me to one of pokebeach's threads. I fell in love. I use this site for everything, from expressing myself to finding out general info. It was amazing. And I can't wait for another great year to roll around.

Happy Birthday Pokebeach!

8 Years? That is great to hear. Where do I start?

I've been here for over a year and a year can hold a lot. I regret not joining earlier because this an absolutely wonderful site and it's forums are equally as exceptional. The staff members all do their job wonderfully and they all help to make this place what it is. The members here I have met here are just so nice and the atmosphere here just feels welcoming. I regret not being here as much lately, I really do. I enjoyed the special moments around the forums, especially the pranks and the leaks of Black and White information. I really enjoyed welcoming people, to make this a nicer place even though the people here have done that themselves, despite people turning it into a welcoming competition. It's been through a lot of changes, but it's still feels the same to me. Having this site around has made me happier and I'm really glad that I joined and looking back, It makes me really happy I became a member.

It's been here for 8 years and here's hoping it doesn't close and we can all enjoy it's wonderful aspects for many years to come. Cheers and happy anniversary.

I missed the whole thing :( I was away for the whole day :(

I'm coming on next year though. What exactly happened?

Wow, I totally didn't realize PokeBeach has been around this long.

Well, cheers to everyone and WPM!

pokemon99 said:
I missed the whole thing :( I was away for the whole day :(

I'm coming on next year though. What exactly happened?

We had a huge gala event with fireworks, music, and lots of food. Then WPM revealed phase moltres which turned out to be new userbars.

masterryanx said:
I've been visiting this site almost daily for eight years now? That's a scary thought!
Five. Check your join date.

The forums started in 06. He could have been 'on' PB via the news as everyone used to be. That's why it's been 8 years, not 5.

Also keep in mind, the current forums opened in January 2006 but there were forums predating these as well. I was a member of those and had been reading the site almost since its inception.

Happy Birthday PokeBeach! I've only been here for a couple of years but I got some good memories from it! 8D

Happy Birthday Pokebeach, Ive only been here for about 8 months, but its been great. Ive met so many wonderfully awesome people here

Happy Birthday Beach! I remember celebrating the birthday like two years ago and more! Time sure flies.
WP

Wariopower said:
Happy Birthday Beach! I remember celebrating the birthday like two years ago and more! Time sure flies.
WP

Didn't you become a green for a short period of time? :p

Back