Obama won!

Glace said:
doublenikesocks said:
all we want is freedom.

Do you think Akin, a Tea Party ex-candidate, was right when he said women only get pregnant from Stolen if they want to? If all you want is freedom, why not let women free to have abortions, allow gays freedom to marry, etc?

In case you want to know the reason why we don't like abortion here it is: abortion is the planned killing of a baby. If it isn't that, please shoot me. I really don't see why people like abortion, please shine some light on why killing babies is acceptable in this society. Abortion is truly the act of savagery.

As for gay marriage, I am not for or against it. I believe everyone should have the chance to marry, gay or straight, but you can't seal it on my Bible. I you want gay marriage, it should be a civil union or such.

doublenikesocks said:
Glace said:
Do you think Akin, a Tea Party ex-candidate, was right when he said women only get pregnant from Stolen if they want to? If all you want is freedom, why not let women free to have abortions, allow gays freedom to marry, etc?

In case you want to know the reason why we don't like abortion here it is: abortion is the planned killing of a baby. If it isn't that, please shoot me. I really don't see why people like abortion, please shine some light on why killing babies is acceptable in this society. Abortion is truly the act of savagery.

if done in the first 6 months, the fetus has not changed into a baby, so you are not killing a baby. You are preventing a baby from "happening", but no baby dies. (Happening means when the fetus actually becomes a baby, develops, etc) There are many other gross examples of how babies can be prevented from "happening", which I will go into if you want.

I'd rather not shoot you though :p.

DirtyDan said:
Ikr and Obama didnt do nothing good in his 4 years and probaply when hes done this next 4 years we will be like a quadrillon dollers in debt and taxes will be very high!!!!!!!

Oh man that grammar.
GUYS, I GET THAT OBAMA DIDN'T DO MUCH, BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT HE ISN'T A COMPLETE DICTATOR AND HE DOESN'T HAVE SUPREME RULE. The house is for the most part Conservative, so as far him trying to impose new laws goes, they'll just block anything he proposes. It's hard to do anything in 4 years, let alone when the Senate won't let you do much.
Also saying he did "nothing good" is a completely ridiculous statement. I don't care where you guys stand on Obamacare and his stimulus, but he killed Osama. That is not nothing. Also, he pulled nearly everyone out of Iraq, is getting people out of Afghanistan, and creates 160,000 jobs a month.
So I mean, saying he did NOTHING good is nonsense.

Glace said:
doublenikesocks said:

if done in the first 6 months, the fetus has not changed into a baby, so you are not killing a baby. You are preventing a baby from "happening", but no baby dies. (Happening means when the fetus actually becomes a baby, develops, etc) There are many other gross examples of how babies can be prevented from "happening", which I will go into if you want.

I'd rather not shoot you though :p.
I consider, as most other Christians do, as the baby to be formed when fertilization occurs. A human is a human in any state, old, young, unborn, ect. And when you abort a baby, you take away its rights to life, as guaranteed by the Constitution. You waste its potential to be a human when you just mercilessly take its life away for your own good. Abortion is just selfish and evil.

To be blunt:

When two people don't have sex they take away a possible right to life.

(And this is coming from a Christian too.)

Princess Skarmory said:
DirtyDan said:
Ikr and Obama didnt do nothing good in his 4 years and probaply when hes done this next 4 years we will be like a quadrillon dollers in debt and taxes will be very high!!!!!!!

Oh man that grammar.
GUYS, I GET THAT OBAMA DIDN'T DO MUCH, BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT HE ISN'T A COMPLETE DICTATOR AND HE DOESN'T HAVE SUPREME RULE. The house is for the most part Conservative, so as far him trying to impose new laws goes, they'll just block anything he proposes. It's hard to do anything in 4 years, let alone when the Senate won't let you do much.
Also saying he did "nothing good" is a completely ridiculous statement. I don't care where you guys stand on Obamacare and his stimulus, but he killed Osama. That is not nothing. Also, he pulled nearly everyone out of Iraq, is getting people out of Afghanistan, and creates 160,000 jobs a month.
So I mean, saying he did NOTHING good is nonsense.

I get your point about Osama because I hate him so I guess Obama is ok, but really 160,000 jobs a month is hard to believe for me my dad is always getting laid off.

Glace said:
To be blunt:

No. That's just spinning what I said. The fact the the life has already begun is why abortion is immoral. When two people don't have sex, that's just abstinence. Not abortion.

Glace said:
To be blunt:

/thread so hard
Seriously doublenike, I get that you're a christian, and it is technically killing something, but if it's going to grow up poor, not fed, well educated, psychologically tended to, would you rather it deal with that, or it be killed before it's sentient?

Life has scientifically not begun until about 6 months in, however.

DirtyDan said:
I get your point about Osama because I hate him so I guess Obama is ok, but really 160,000 jobs a month is hard to believe for me my dad is always getting laid off.

My dad's been unemployed for six months, and I understand that he's creating jobs and so does he. Getting a job is hard, but he is creating them.

Princess Skarmory said:
Glace said:
To be blunt:

/thread so hard
Seriously doublenike, I get that you're a christian, and it is technically killing something, but if it's going to grow up poor, not fed, well educated, psychologically tended to, would you rather it deal with that, or it be killed before it's sentient?
I agree with that if a baby is gonna suffer his whole life you might as well put them out of their misery.

I think we should get back on topic before this gets locked again or something.

I don't really like abortion but thats just because it seems so wrong. But Meatheart(Princess Skarm) makes a good point. but also if there is a risk of you ending up with a child and you know you can't raise the child, don't take the risk. but of course no one will ever do that.

I agree. In fact, I'm already thinking up interesting ways of locking the topic that will shut everyone up.

Glace said:

Whatever you say. My opinion is mine and yours is yours. If you believe that killing babies is fine, fine. 1st degree murder might as well be legal is abortion is legal. (only 1st degree, planned murder. I don't get how any murder should be legal.)

Princess Skarmory said:
Glace said:
To be blunt:

/thread so hard
The fact is, most abortions are because of a single mother that has a wild night and gets pregnant, but is too immature/busy to care for a baby. If you aren't ready for a baby, you shouldn't be having sex, or you should use some form of birth control. Not killing your baby.

Not saying any more until Raikou replys to my post.

Poor Obama. Look at the mess he is inheriting this time.

doublenikesocks said:
The fact is, most abortions are because of a single mother that has a wild night and gets pregnant, but is too immature/busy to care for a baby

this isn't a fact at all :F

DNA said:
I agree. In fact, I'm already thinking up interesting ways of locking the topic that will shut everyone up.

Coming from a former mod, I can't say I'd agree that it is right to close a thread to get people to shut up because you are annoyed for personal reasons. This topic obviously warrants discussion.

doublenikesocks said:
Glace said:

Whatever you say. My opinion is mine and yours is yours. If you believe that killing babies is fine, fine. 1st degree murder might as well be legal is abortion is legal. (only 1st degree, planned murder. I don't get how any murder should be legal.)

I do not see a reason to argue with you when you believe a well-known, proven, scientific rule is not true.

Killing a fetus is like killing a dead body. It doesn't taken any life away.

After 8 months, it is, but that is too late for an abortion to happen.

doublenikesocks said:
The fact is, most abortions are because of a single mother that has a wild night and gets pregnant, but is too immature/busy to care for a baby. If you aren't ready for a baby, you should be having sex, or you should use some form of birth control. Not killing your baby.

Not saying any more until Raikou replys to my post.

As 6-D said, this isn't a fact at all. Also, a lot of the time, the woman is Stolen, or the condom broke. I get that it sucks you have to end the "life" of something, but sometimes it's the best decision.

I suppose being a Stolen victim is entirely different. I guess I don't know what to say anymore on this. On one side I feel it is wrong to not allow a baby to be born but I also believe everything happens for a reason and do think Stolen victims should be able to do something about something they have no control over. I guess I'm undecided.

Back