TCG Fakes More Pimpin' Fakes (Alola batch 2 added November 14)

RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Sad Gardevoir FINALLY added October 31)

So... sad.

RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Miltank-EX added November 6)

XespZ.png

Inspired by Whitney's Miltank (VG).

Nice work PMJ! Just a few things, the front horn of Miltank should be in front of the thin bar because the back ear is further away but is over it. Also I can see the background's watermark. :p
Anyway, the card is interesting (by interesting I mean broken)

This is a great thing to see after getting my mono-Wooper team roflstomped by aforementioned Miltank in Pokémon Crystal.

Miltank looks shiny.

Blui - That's not a watermark, I added that myself (to add to the feeling of Stolen when you imagine Whitney's Miltank making you bend over)

Also you're probably right about the horn, just a minor oversight.

PMJ said:
Blui - That's not a watermark, I added that myself (to add to the feeling of Stolen when you imagine Whitney's Miltank making you bend over)

I'm never going to get that image out of my head.

PMJ said:

Also you're probably right about the horn, just a minor oversight.

Oh god no.

RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Jasmine, Smokoon, Raccaflame added November 6)

8PWvX.png
kuvDD.png
7ypT7.png

Hey, remember Shroob? That's okay if you don't, because I do, and it's awesome. This is one of the evolutionary lines featured in Shroob. Smokoon is Normal/Dark, and Raccaflame is Normal/Fire (does not evolve).

Thanks to DNA for sum wording jazz and helping me make Raccaflame's card supa awsum~

Also I am, as always, forever indebted to Xous for his amazing art. Thanks buddy (again).

Is this the part where I write DNA-Dex entries for the raccoons?

If you want, but they would likely be the only ones for quite some time (read as: probably ever).

Great fakes!!!

I like those Fakemon Smokoon and Raccaflame! Great fake cards PMJ!

So... Much.... Awsomeness.... I'm melting arghh...!

Smeargle can be beaten.
It says if smeargle is the active pokemon, prevent all pokebodies, etc. but what if it isn't? Using a pokebody, "As long as this pokemon is the active pokemon, place 30 damage counters on any pokemon with smearle in its name at the end of each player's turn"

(note: Poorly worded and spelt, etc., just a concept)
With that, smeargle can be beaten IF another body is in effect that states to ignore no more bickering if *pokemon* was the active pokemon first.

Edit: I've also devised some stadiums and trainers - I'll call the set smeargle smasher

No More Bickering supersedes all other Poke-Bodies, so your idea won't work. You could use an Ability to do it, but I really don't care that much about a fake I made almost three years ago. If anything I would errata it to just remove the middleman and say as often as you like during your turn you may take a prize card. bam. w/e.

But hey thanks for posting.

PMJ said:
No More Bickering supersedes all other Poke-Bodies, so your idea won't work. You could use an Ability to do it, but I really don't care that much about a fake I made almost three years ago. If anything I would errata it to just remove the middleman and say as often as you like during your turn you may take a prize card. bam. w/e.

But hey thanks for posting.
Inb4 heated debate

Due to the wording on it, it cannot supersede my hypothetical situation. Because if it isn't the active pokemon, the pokebody will not come into effect until it is active. And if I put down my hypothetical card first, it should effectively kill no more bickering.

But yeah whatever, I'll leave the card the way it is

And sorry for any horrible grammar, I'm dog tired.

I'd like to point out that, if a Dialga G LV.X entered play before Smeargle did, Smeargle's No More Bickering Poke-Body would be negated. But then again, you can't do 300 damage to it in a single turn barring some White Kyurem EX shenanigans (good luck with that), and its costless attack will destroy your whole field anyway.

So it is beatable, but it wasn't beatable until recent history, what with the promo WKEX.

Hey PMJ, your cards are really good! I was wondering if you may be able to make some fake cards of my Fakemon. I would need to get some better pictures of them first though. But if you could do that, that would be really cool!

Build a deck with only Smeargle in it and you have solved your problems about him not being Active at all times. Dialga LV.X would never even get into play and White Kyurem-EX would never have the chance to attack. Draw, pass, game.

regigigas: I'd be glad to. Just supply me with the art and anything else I need to know (stage, base stats, type, etc) and I'll make you as many as you like.

Back