TCG Fakes More Pimpin' Fakes (Alola batch 2 added November 14)

Nod3

her majesty
RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Jasmine, Smokoon, Raccaflame added November 6)

PMJ said:
Build a deck with only Smeargle in it and you have solved your problems about him not being Active at all times. Dialga LV.X would never even get into play and White Kyurem-EX would never have the chance to attack. Draw, pass, game.

regigigas: I'd be glad to. Just supply me with the art and anything else I need to know (stage, base stats, type, etc) and I'll make you as many as you like.

Tcg rules state only 4 pokemon per deck.

Checkmate PMJ

regigigas

ZOMOM

Ok thanks. I'm on my PSP right now so it's kinda hard to post links and stuff, but you can go to my Fakemon thread and the two I want are Kitsarushi and Kitsuto. (Their info is on the OP) and the pictures are on one of my last posts. Kitsarushi is not evolved and Kitsuto is second evo of Kitsarushi. Thanks :D

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Sounds good. Give me like an hour or so and I should have them done. I'm missing the stats and types (normal-normal/flying?) so I'll be taking some liberties there unless you post them before I finish.

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member

Nod3 said:
PMJ said:
Build a deck with only Smeargle in it and you have solved your problems about him not being Active at all times. Dialga LV.X would never even get into play and White Kyurem-EX would never have the chance to attack. Draw, pass, game.

regigigas: I'd be glad to. Just supply me with the art and anything else I need to know (stage, base stats, type, etc) and I'll make you as many as you like.

Tcg rules state only 4 pokemon per deck.

Checkmate PMJ
4 Smeargle

56 Grass Energy

alex

Miss the game

These are great! Each one of them is extremely balanced and looks really fun to play, and a format with these cards seems like it would be very skill based because of how much you get rid of the luck factor (with consistency boosting abilities, attacks, etc.).

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Impertogon, Exsonigon, Palisaegon, Abzolugon added January 6)

Xq3VD.png
zBMEs.png
tNtrL.png
kmvDr.png

So I was like hey xous I ain't faked in a while, lemme at your fakemons. And he was like pshhhhhhh yeah man here you go /linkstobadassery

And so I faked these four cards for him because he's awesome and cool and the whole reason Unsung Heroes (which everyone should check out) got finished (or even existed) at all. Holy crap this guy rocks. Spoilers are all his but I had to edit Exsonigon and Abzolugon a little.

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Impertogon, Exsonigon, Palisaegon, Abzolugon added January 6)

;_; Th-they're beautiful. It's like I'm looking at what they'd look like if they were real cards. Thanks again, PMJ!

DasMisfits

Misfit Trainer

Impertogon looks awesome!

DNA

Advanced Member

#X000A Impertogon: It is rumored to have been born when a noble knight infused his heart with the legendary blade that he wielded, transforming himself to Impertogon.
#X000B Palisaegon: Crafted in a mythical forge thought only to exist in legend, this noble dragon was created to be a living shield for a legendary warrior.
#X000C Exsonigon: Rarely seen by any due to its phenomenal speed, its peak velocity surpasses even that of light itself, allowing it to escape from even a black hole.
#X000D Abzolugon: A manifestation of the final end to all life and existence throughout all worlds, real and imaginary alike. It was born, and resides, at the end of time itself.

You can ignore the numbers; I put 1-9 to be his Fakemon starters instead.

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.

Wow, I love that Farfetch'd ON FIRE!!!! *Dies of laughter*

Bazinga001

None

I do a lot of fake cards like these.
754515-jeDASLMFqtTVTPi8.jpg
754512-mv7whX5Sgz2bdfT-.jpg
752296-H6dNtgjqnynSHDaN.jpg
752295--ZaXznrchaDmpFvn.jpg

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.

They look cool, especially the Meowth!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Scuracha and old CaC stuff added April 18)

oSTSMmJ.png

Figured it was time for an update. The only new thing is Scuracha, a Pokemon from the lovely Pokemon Shroob [working title]. This little guy is pure Electric and is basically all Speed. He's like an Electric-type Luvdisc (except faster).

Thanks as always to Xous for realizing my dream and being the best pal a guy could ever have. I swear one day I'mma have to make you a salad or somethin ;p

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.

PMJ said:
oSTSMmJ.png

Figured it was time for an update. The only new thing is Scuracha, a Pokemon from the lovely Pokemon Shroob [working title]. This little guy is pure Electric and is basically all Speed. He's like an Electric-type Luvdisc (except faster).

Thanks as always to Xous for realizing my dream and being the best pal a guy could ever have. I swear one day I'mma have to make you a salad or somethin ;p

Awesome card, you really are the master of faking at the Beach, PMJ. And Xous is the master of epic artwork :)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Well, thanks for the compliment, but I wouldn't call myself the master of faking - not by a long shot.

Xous is totally the master of epic artwork though :]

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Derkabelle added April 22)

HlFA9ww.png

not like I wanted comments anyway so I'll just talk to myself! :>

This is Derkabelle, another Pokemon from Shroob. Isn't she just the cutest? Inspiration from this came from all the big scary dragons that exist in the real game, so I figured there should be a cute, decidedly average dragon. I hoped to reflect this in her card; she isn't an A-list player, but she isn't terrible, either. Enjoy, me! Okay me I will.

muffinman57

Aspiring Trainer

Since you've been talking to yourself, I'll chime in! lol.

Love your cards. Very clean, simple and balanced. Very accurate cards as well. Would love to see more special type cards from you (EX, Lv. X, etc) and fun cards like Farfetch'd ON FIRE! Looking forward to it!

Love how your fun cards aren't crazy and silly, but are balanced and playable in the real game, too.

DNA

Advanced Member

read as Derpabelle
oh hell