TCG Fakes More Pimpin' Fakes (Alola batch 2 added November 14)

Reggie McGigas

-
RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Adorable Mewtwo added April 30)

DNA said:
What about Garbotoxin? Garbotoxin just affects Abilities. It's useless here. Besides, how are you going to get that tool on Garbodor anyway?

Uhhh....Before smeargle is played?

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member

Stop ignoring that Garbotoxin does nothing in this matchup.
There is no real card that can stop Smeargle, nor a combination of real cards that can stop it. You're just spouting out random nonsense and even your hypothetical scenarios don't make sense.

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer

Muk Jungle? Yeah, it stops it. *Realises that Muk only blocks Pokemon Powers* *facepalms*

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member

Fossil Muk would negate No More Bickering, but not only is it a Stage 1 (and thus never hits the field), it instantly gets KO'd by Kronar.
Stopping Smeargle is not just negating his Poke-Body. It's negating it and preventing it from ever attacking you.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

That Mewtwo is great! XD

Now we need a Yu Yu Hakusho-themed "Tough Mew." Why YYH and not DBZ? Because the creator of Sailor Moon is married to the creator of YYH.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Bellossom and Breloom added May 27)

5forKSe.png
mwk6StT.png

Updating for May CaC. Bellossom was my initial idea but I scrapped it (which is why they're so similar).

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Nidoking and Shroob Fire-type starter line added June 17)

K2wdTfv.png
Qwy8FhZ.png
HrXZG6A.png

So, Fire starters from Shroob. Pavolyte is pure Fire; Hennifor and Costenburn are Fire/Flying. Yeah, Stealth Rock, but it can't be helped.

Hopefully the Grass and Water ones will come eventually.

thx dna

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Nidoking and Shroob Fire-type starter line added June 17)

Those turned out great, PMJ. The Nidoking is awesome as well. :) The Hot Wings attacks make me really hungry (despite the fact I don't like hot wings), and the descriptions for each (Dex entries? whatever they're called) are really interesting.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (CaC collection, Xerneas, May, May FA added April 10)

All right, so I'm shite at keeping my fakes thread updated. Have an update.

What's new:

Technically only the two May cards are new, but I'll get to them in a second. I've updated the list with everything I have done in CaC to date, as well as a random Xerneas I did offa some random guy's text fake. So anyway, about May:

edit: I know the wording is wrong, I will fix it later

HraoFS4.png

So I didn't use May's official artwork because I forgot it was updated for ORAS it's stupid. So after a lot of searching for a picture that wouldn't get me banned, and would also not be stupid, I found this relatively nice and tame fan art, who I actually got a source for. I spent another while looking for a background to use before I was like I don't care and recycled a bg from an old card.

I made this card after the full art one, incidentally. But I'll get to that in a bit.

This is a card that, depending on your circumstances, can get you eight cards with each use. Worst case scenario you shuffle and draw three, but if you are opting for this card in your deck, you will get five or six cards on average which makes it preferable to Shauna or maybe even Professor Birch's Observations.

t4DpoMz.png

This took me a while to do. I feel scrubby cause I ain't got the talent to bust out legit-looking FAs like Blui and uhhhh Blui cause he's the only one I know who does it, but it's nice to just have fun with it. I can't vector worth a damn, so it still came out looking kinda questionable. I had to rip out the word TRAINER and erase the background so I could have it overlap May's bandana or else the card would look ultra dumb. I also don't have the skill to make the top bit look holo-y like actual FA cards but whatever. Even if it's not top tier quality I still think it looks pretty decent.

Anyway I'll try to actually keep this updated but we'll see. I take requests (sometimes).

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (CaC collection, Xerneas, May, May FA added April 10)

<3<3<3
And more EX nukes ^-^

/me digs out Corel Draw and Corel PhotoPaint

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
updated with April 2015 CaC

RipF9pZ.png

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hey guys so I updated. Added all the remaining stuff from last year's CAC and some dope Alola pokes, check em out

aOHX0Lq.png
rKma3QQ.png
BiisDmf.png
5NIK9LR.png

Rate/hate.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
About a week ago I asked the chat folks what their favorite Gen 7 pokes were. This latest batch is the card versions of their answers.

The only one they haven't seen is Pikipek which I did for @My Little Keldeo. I would have linked it in the chat but they're too busy cluttering up the chat room with YGO discussion. Gross.

They're all in the OP. Enjoy.