TCG Fakes More Pimpin' Fakes (Alola batch 2 added November 14)

RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Derkabelle added April 22)

It's so a-Derkabelle! I really like the idea of a cute, girly dragon. I hope we get a real one in the future. I know we have Latias, but I'd really like a non-legendary one. We haven't had a pretty non-legendary Dragon since Dragonair (well, some may consider Altaria pretty, but I don't care a lot for it and it doesn't look like a dragon).

Very nice card, though I wouldn't have guessed by its looks that it would be that strong (it looks like it would still have two evolutions). The attack effects seem pretty realistic. The wording on that second attack looks a bit off, but I'm still not really familiar with BW wording.

I used Meloetta BC for the attack effect (which is also when I learned that a plus sign is not used).

Seventy damage in the BW era is not a lot. It's decent, but not great.

Also, she doesn't evolve, since that would make her "better".

muffinman57 said:
Would love to see more special type cards from you (EX, Lv. X, etc) and fun cards like Farfetch'd ON FIRE!

I would, but I don't have the art skills necessary to crank out secret rare cards, lol.

I'd like to give you comments, but...what do I give? There's nothing I suggest that can be really improved; your fakes are clean, witty, and inventive. There's nothing I can really do or say except look forward to your next submission, because I don't know where improvement is needed.

There's one thing wrong with it. Dragon Roll's attack cost is in the wrong order, Grass comes before Fire. Other than that it is lovely. <3

RE: More Pimpin' Fakes. (Adorable Mewtwo added April 30)

Kk7une6.png

OKAY. NEW BLANKS NOW. SYMBOLS ARE THE SAME BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE SYMBOLS PAGE, THE ONE I HAVE IS UP TO DATE. :]

I saw this art and I just had to use it. It's too perfect.

"But PMJ, it's too strong!"

Well, it's Mewtwo. What did you expect?

Epic Mewtwo is epic!

Also :
black_and_white_symbol_sheet_by_metagross101-d62244r.png

Meta made that from latios and my icons, those be the latest :D

Ah, many thanks, I will use these in the future. Loving the text symbols too, those were always a pain to do :|

That Mewtwo is amazing, I live the idea of a more femenine, SAILOR Mewtwo! I like the artwork, it looks like it's out of a manga book. The moves are good too!

PMJ said:
Ah, many thanks, I will use these in the future. Loving the text symbols too, those were always a pain to do :|
That they are, luckily though someone on DA has made all except dragon in very HQ hi res, I have them saved + my own Dragon HQ one, so I use those to resize etc :)

lol imagine this and this against Smeargle. Now there is another card that can beat Smeargle...

SheNinja said:
lol imagine this and this against Smeargle. Now there is another card that can beat Smeargle...

Power creep made even PMJ's Smeargle defeatable. We are doomed, gentlemen.

Power creep lol

Also, I know a way that PMJ could fix it. Just have Smeargle place damage counters and voila!

Smeargle's attack bypasses Invisible Wall, and its Poke-Body prohibits playing Hypnotoxic Laser.
You could use Chandelure NV's Cursed Shadow 10 times to stop it, but that would take a long time and Chandelure would be gone by then.
I seriously don't know how you guys think you can stop it. I'm still waiting for a legitimate way to stop it. No one has thought of one yet.

oh geez this again

No real card that exists can beat Smeargle because the game is literally over as soon as it's his turn.

If you are against smeargle and go first:

- you can't play trainers
- you can't play supporters
- you can't attach energy
- you can't use any powers
- all your bodies do nothing

Have fun drawing and saying go.

And even if you have a free attack, it won't do anything to Smeargle (and even if it does, it won't KO him)

Smeargle player draws, uses Kronar, picks whatever Pokemon on your field has the most HP and wipes out your entire board. gg. That's why I said it's all on the player; if the person using Smeargle picks the wrong Pokemon, then I guess the opponent has one more turn to draw and pass.

Really, the only way to lose is if the Smeargle player either doesn't attack or consistently picks the wrong Pokemon when using Kronar.

Stop trying to beat it; it can't be done with real cards.

PMJ said:
oh geez this again

No real card that exists can beat Smeargle because the game is literally over as soon as it's his turn.

If you are against smeargle and go first:

- you can't play trainers
- you can't play supporters
- you can't attach energy
- you can't use any powers
- all your bodies do nothing

Have fun drawing and saying go.

And even if you have a free attack, it won't do anything to Smeargle (and even if it does, it won't KO him)

Smeargle player draws, uses Kronar, picks whatever Pokemon on your field has the most HP and wipes out your entire board. gg. That's why I said it's all on the player; if the person using Smeargle picks the wrong Pokemon, then I guess the opponent has one more turn to draw and pass.

Really, the only way to lose is if the Smeargle player either doesn't attack or consistently picks the wrong Pokemon when using Kronar.

Stop trying to beat it; it can't be done with real cards.

What is this smeargle you speak of? Also Look up Call of Legends Magby, It can burn you for no energy.

Look in the OP, it's the third card listed. I made it to beat every card ever made (at the time; it doesn't mention abilities because they didn't exist at the time)

It can try to burn but Smeargle's body blocks effects of attacks, so it does nothing.

PMJ said:
Look in the OP, it's the third card listed. I made it to beat every card ever made (at the time; it doesn't mention abilities because they didn't exist at the time)

It can try to burn but Smeargle's body blocks effects of attacks, so it does nothing.

What about Garbatoxin

What about Garbotoxin? Garbotoxin just affects Abilities. It's useless here. Besides, how are you going to get that tool on Garbodor anyway?

Back