Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Nothing. Literally nothing.
--oh, by the way, if you start a bandwagon, can you please make a vote analysis on my bandwagon after I get lynched?

Hey Mr. Asking-For-Contributions, what is the contribution of stating the obvious fact?

And thus I ask you how my behavior is infecting anyone else. Why is everyone interfering the scumhunt by talking with me?
I am wasting my time because I chose to, but you guys chose to throw away your time on me. That is your choice and not mine.
Each and every one of you could have "scumhunted during D1" as much as you want to. Really! You could've totally ignored the crazy person and continued with chatting among yourselves, but instead you keep saying to me that I need to contribute as well. What's up with that!?
Is there a scummy town who secretly asks other town to go talk with me and convince me to join them or something?
First NP, then Celever, then Vom, then Mariano, then you. Why are you guys tryharding to get me to work? We have 11 Players here! Go talk among yourselves already!
If you don't work now then we can't read you later on, so we might as well just vote you out Day 1 and not have to deal with the deficit.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Well you're wrong he did get 10/10.
Oof...
No you're going to learn how to make reads one day rather you like it or not smh
I already know how. They are bad. Four people are talking in sync, making them basically the same people.
If you don't work now then we can't read you later on, so we might as well just vote you out Day 1 and not have to deal with the deficit.
*looks at VC*
Well... I am waiting for it?
You will support my claim for D1 is always town lynch though. ...but D2 town lynch is more unlikely.

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
@ScatteredMind I will do. I'm sorta out for the next few hours but I'll do it after. I know I haven't for a while

@Kiiruma self reminder, show why I townread Vom later on. Use quote to help support it

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
Also, I'm gonna come clean.
My Gengar use was absolutely stupid but it was literally the better of the 2 I could use.
I had 4 pokemon that I knew belonged to others. Gengar was one that I could use and it along with 1 other were the 2 I had from the same trainer. I didn't want anyone to complete their set because I'm scared it could be scum.
Especially due to Gengar's ability.. Which essentially makes @ZoneQ11 vote the same as me today.
I only used it because otherwise I risk giving sonething to someone who wants it and for some reason I made flavour arguments in my head and thought that the owner is mafia

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Ok, I /think/ I'm caught up. But bare with me since I'm still running a tournament tomorrow and a test on Monday. I'll be 100% back when that's done, tho.

I think looking at the Muk/Tangela thing is sorta useless, and it'll be even so further down the road considering we'll all be switching abilities here and there. We can, however, have a record of who says which Pokémon they passed on since that can give us /some/ backtrack info on usage of certain stuff and who could have been bluffing or outright lying.

Also, @GM DracLord , I'm trading my Alolan Sandslash.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
The following vote count is valid until post #165

NinjaPenguin #30 - Zone Q11
Zone Q11 #35 - scattered mind

Kiiruma #38 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
mordacazir #42 - Celever
Mariano11887 #47 - NinjaPenguin
Celever #56 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
Zone Q11 #35 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
NinjaPenguin #30 - Celever
Zone Q11 #69 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
Vom #78 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK

NinjaPenguin #85 - Zone Q11
Luispipe8 #110 - Celever
Celever #114 - NinjaPenguin
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK #124 Kiiruma
Zone Q11 #134 - scattered mind
Celever #135 - Zone Q11

WEIGHTED VOTE COUNT DAY 1 PHASE 3
1 - NinjaPenguin
2 - Celever
2 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
2 - Zone Q11
1 - Kiiruma

*ACTIVITY REMINDER FOR

@GamePhoenix

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If it wasn't obvious before, BROCK is an NPC. We had 11 players, and I have 12 completed Roles. So I choose to use one of it as flavour, sorry for not stating it in the open as I assume everyone would have known since we were lacking 1 player.

**** @Mariano11887 will be on V/LA until the end of the day.

Last edited:

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
@GM DracLord , I’ll trade my Butterfree
Alright, everybody just ignore Zone until everything is caught up with.
And it has now been confirmed that Mr. Lovesick was an npc, we can move on from that.
The list says that I have two votes on me yet the history says differently, not even gonna dig deeper into that right now.
@Zone Q11 , the list is now updated. I’m gonna ask only for your thoughts on it.

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
Okay so, I think Vom is town due to some of the smaller but simpler posts they have:
There wasn't anything else to really do at the time, it was just you and Zone talking about a past game. Celever put it quite nicely here:

Now that we got the vote count and Nick saw something wrong with it, we can try to figure out how this works.

I think it's more likely someone used an ability on Nick to prevent moving votes once placed (maybe a Muk?). On second thought, upon reading the list of available Pokémon, there was no Muk. What there is though, is a Ditto with the Mimic attack.

But just to be sure: ##VOTE: Nick
This was where Vom had defended himself a bit, tried to explain things from their perspective and get everyone onto the same thing

Aaaaand I just read this. These were the Pokémon released last night. No Ditto. But there IS Muk. So if it WAS Muk, it was...well, incredibly dumb of me to test my own theory myself.
Again, tried to get everyone onto the same thing to promote discussion. Speaking about all possibilities which is important and led us down this path so far. I'm only going based off the first 5 - 200 post quiz from Bastard game and this is why I'd read some of the things as town. Not overtly defensive, trying to promote discussion and take some charge which allowing others to contribute a lot too. It doesn't feel like fake towncred, it seems quite genuine to me

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
Also, is everyone ignoring me or something?
I've owned up to this Zone business today.
I screwed up but I'm afraid and I explained why I've done what I've done :|

Celever

Wheeeee~
Also, is everyone ignoring me or something?
I've owned up to this Zone business today.
I screwed up but I'm afraid and I explained why I've done what I've done :|
You didn't screw up, the line of reasoning was stupid to start with and the fact that you used the effect with a Pokémon besides Muk or Tangela proves it.

It is weird that everyone seems to be ignoring you, but that's kinda this game. It seems like everyone's posts are being made 2 pages behind in the thread or something.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Also, I'm gonna come clean.
My Gengar use was absolutely stupid but it was literally the better of the 2 I could use.
I had 4 pokemon that I knew belonged to others. Gengar was one that I could use and it along with 1 other were the 2 I had from the same trainer. I didn't want anyone to complete their set because I'm scared it could be scum.
Especially due to Gengar's ability.. Which essentially makes @ZoneQ11 vote the same as me today.
I only used it because otherwise I risk giving sonething to someone who wants it and for some reason I made flavour arguments in my head and thought that the owner is mafia

Any special reason you picked Zone?

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
@GM DracLord , I’ll trade my Butterfree
Alright, everybody just ignore Zone until everything is caught up with.
And it has now been confirmed that Mr. Lovesick was an npc, we can move on from that.
The list says that I have two votes on me yet the history says differently, not even gonna dig deeper into that right now.
@Zone Q11 , the list is now updated. I’m gonna ask only for your thoughts on it.
Nick hasn't cared one bit about finding scum this game he's only concerned with the votes on him.
##UNVOTE: Zone Q11
##VOTE: TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Celever

Wheeeee~
Nick hasn't cared one bit about finding scum this game he's only concerned with the votes on him.
##UNVOTE: Zone Q11
##VOTE: TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
Good point I'll match you on that. Pretty much as strong as Day 1 reads get.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Nick

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
@scattered mind yes actually..
I felt like due to last game Zone would want me PLd and I wanted to stop his vote from starting a train.
Dying as soon as I join a game isn't something I want to experience all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.