Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Aren't you already one? With scattered too, that is.
You four always seem to be towncore. Which is why I can't trust any of you. Because the same thing happened to me in the past where a towncore was a deepwolf.
--then again, we only have two scum. So the odds of you four being non-scum are also high.
No scattered isn't part of the towncore. The towncore needs to all be people that can be sure eachother are townies and I'm definitely not there with scattered. To be in the towncore, it doesn't matter how good you are, it matters that you are towny and can work together.

Look at these posts:
Same thing has happened to me if I remember correctly and at least one of those four probably is scum if the numbers are telling enough. The question is who.
That said however, I can’t pocket anybody right now.
At any rate if something doesn't happen fast, I'm dead and won't be able to make a reads list. The one thing I can do live and get a D2 reads list out is tie the vote count and hope for someone else to vote cel.
##Vote: celever
Those votes were straight up RVS hellos and this is an outcome of stress, it may not work but he is one of the four people talking in sync about how we should just get rid of me right now so.
That is what we are trying to figure out, which factors are at play here. Its impossible to know them all but its as good as anything when we are grasping at straws.
There's like 180 posts in the game and they're mostly one liners but he can't be bothered to care so instead he decides that OMGUS is the best option. You don't care about making even the most simple gut reads because you're scum. I don't care if you feel like D1 is grasping at straws, your hand hasn't gone near a single on of them besides not yourself.
Aside from Zone, who else is scummy or sus to you?

Who is the inactive player you want most to start posting? (For any reason)

Who is the player you want me to share my opinion about?
The person who I'm voting is Nick.
GamePheonix because they haven't posted yet.
Share your opinion on the spiciest read you have.
I heard from Celever that you are a good player. That is enough to put you on the equal spot as Keeper of Night,
Nah Keeper is probably a fair amount better than Vom he's much more experienced and has played more recently.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
@Vom sorry for not getting announcer... yet; being a Tournament Organizer does hurt my weekends xD

I will, however, blatantly echo what others have said that Nick isn't trying to scumhunt but to survive. So:

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Nick

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
@Vom sorry for not getting announcer... yet; being a Tournament Organizer does hurt my weekends xD

I will, however, blatantly echo what others have said that Nick isn't trying to scumhunt but to survive. So:

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Nick
I have stated that I can’t scumhunt D1 when everyone is against me because if that’s the case then there is nothing for me to see with it being so early in the game and the fog created by the negative attention surrounding me. I don’t know how many times I have to say that it is impossible for me specifically to scum hunt on D1. My D2 reads are much better than D1 every time as we actually have more of a grasp on the situation. If you see me as a policy lynch, I have no way to change that other than frantic typing just adding to the attention hoping that somebody will see that I am being truthful and will help more beyond D1 when we have more information.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Towns win condition also involves surviving to the point where you can make a helpful reads list which I have stated that I can’t do one on D1 but can on D2 when I have some real information to work off of. There is no reason to out someone who can’t function like other vets on D1 when he has only been around for just over a year.

NinjaPenguin

I have stated that I can’t scumhunt D1 when everyone is against me because if that’s the case then there is nothing for me to see with it being so early in the game and the fog created by the negative attention surrounding me. I don’t know how many times I have to say that it is impossible for me specifically to scum hunt on D1. My D2 reads are much better than D1 every time as we actually have more of a grasp on the situation. If you see me as a policy lynch, I have no way to change that other than frantic typing just adding to the attention hoping that somebody will see that I am being truthful and will help more beyond D1 when we have more information.
I don't care one bit if your reads D1 are terrible. You aren't even trying to make them. The quality of your reads is irrelevant; the fact that you have not given a single piece of effort this game to catching scum is.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Lorelei the Performer

For your age, your beauty is truly magnificent. For that very reason you still maintain your acting career even after being part of the Elite Four. Often time you felt lonely as your Chambers are dead silent compared to your old gym at the Cerulean City. While not rehearsing your scripts, you have your own one-woman show which garnered high viewer in the internet. The show even manage to win the World Entertainment Award for Best Online Series. That trophy is well kept beside your Best Actress trophy that was won in the same award in the year before you were promoted.

As the Ice-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Lapras, Dewgong & Alolan Sandslash. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, there is a 50% change that you gain the Pokemon that was used to attack you.

Pokemon : MegaBlastoise - TM40 - Skull Bash - During the Night, choose 1 player. You will learn the name of that player's target. This attack has a Priority of 34.
Special Trait (Starter Benefit) - If you have Venusaur, Charizard & Blastoise in your party. You may released all 3 Pokemon and obtain pick 3 Pokemon from the Safari Zone.

Pokemon : Alakazam - TM46 - Psywave - During the Night, choose 1 player. During the next day, whenever both of you place a vote, that player vote will be the same as yours. This attack has a Priority of 17. This Trainer knows their exclusive Pokemon names. If Sabrina uses this Pokemon during the Night, this Pokemon will not be released

Pokemon : Persian - TM16 - Pay Day - During the Night choose 1 player. That player vote weight will be increase by 1 for the next day. (0 PP - Ability is Locked)

Pokemon : Butterfree - TM21 - Mega Drain - During the Night, choose 1 player. During the next day, whenever both of you place a vote, that player vote will be the same as yours. (0 PP - Ability is Locked)

Alignment: Loyal
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Loyal

I don't care one bit if your reads D1 are terrible. You aren't even trying to make them. The quality of your reads is irrelevant; the fact that you have not given a single piece of effort this game to catching scum is.
I know that if I try D1 it only makes my situation worse because everyone has more experience than me and one or two people will come up with something that I cannot argue with my limited experience.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
The one thing I will say though is that Luis jumping on the wagon without his own reasoning and just saying “I will, however, blatantly echo what others have said that Nick isn’t trying to scumhunt but to survive.” Is exactly what I got called out for early in my time playing on this forum and he has more experience than I do. For that reason,
##Unvote:
##Vote:
Luis

NinjaPenguin

Ugh I'm really believing Nick's AtE right now but that means I need to go somewhere else that seems feasible. I guess I'll:
##UNVOTE: TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
##VOTE: mordacazir

During the night I'm gonna try to actually analyze more in-depth. I'm not really feeling that into this game right now and with Cel and I starting Hydra soon I don't think this will be near top priority for a while tbh but I'll try.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Not that it's not realistic, but why the sudden change of heart? You were sold on Luis one post ago.
With Luis, the vote wouldn’t go anywhere and the only other person anybody else was calling out wasn’t trying to help after looking through eleven tabs at once. He was one of the other guys I was looking at other that NP’s town core and Luis. No vote on him is an OMGUS vote either. He was being hypocritical before his inactivity too as he himself has acted like PMJ other times.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
With Luis, the vote wouldn’t go anywhere and the only other person anybody else was calling out wasn’t trying to help after looking through eleven tabs at once. He was one of the other guys I was looking at other that NP’s town core and Luis. No vote on him is an OMGUS vote either. He was being hypocritical before his inactivity too as he himself has acted like PMJ other times.
Fair enough, doubt we'll see a response tho.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Fair enough, doubt we'll see a response tho.
That’s what I’m worried about, right now, there should be a tie between me and mord, but we don’t know exactly what is going on with the votes even after I’d tallied the count right after voting mord. Even if that I should the case I’d still be lynched.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
That’s what I’m worried about, right now, there should be a tie between me and mord, but we don’t know exactly what is going on with the votes even after I’d tallied the count right after voting mord. Even if that I should the case I’d still be lynched.
Even then, I’d still be the one lynched. *stupid iPad*

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Well, if it comes down to it, I'd sure as hell rather keep you around.

##VOTE: mordacazir

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I should have called this earlier but was caught up with work..

GAME FREEZE

Update will come in 6 hours or so. Need to do them once i got back from work. Please understand

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
The following vote count is valid until post #202

NinjaPenguin #30 - Zone Q11
Zone Q11 #35 - scattered mind

Kiiruma #38 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
mordacazir #42 - Celever
Mariano11887 #47 - NinjaPenguin
Celever #56 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
Zone Q11 #35 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
NinjaPenguin #30 - Celever
Zone Q11 #69 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
Vom #78 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
NinjaPenguin #85 - Zone Q11
Luispipe8 #110 - Celever
Celever #114 - NinjaPenguin
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK #124 Kiiruma

Zone Q11 #134 - scattered mind
Celever #135 - Zone Q11
NinjaPenguin #173 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
Celever #174 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
scattered mind #194 - mordacazir
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK #158 - Celever
Luispipe8 #202 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK

WEIGHTED VOTE COUNT DAY 1 PHASE 4
1 - NinjaPenguin
3 - Celever
4 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
0 - Zone Q11
0 - Kiiruma

*ACTIVITY REMINDER FOR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*****Game Phoenix been participating for whole game cycle and would be subbed out. Subbed has been contacted for confirmation
**** @Mariano11887 will be on V/LA until the end of the day.[/QUOTE]

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
End of Day 1

Surprised or not, they still need to eat. As they all gather at the living room, while eating they start to discuss on Brock’s current condition. They didn’t know how Brock got in there and how can he survive. Should they leave him some food. But after much pondering, they decide to leave the fate of their companion aside and kept the food for themselves instead.

“Don’t forget, time is running out”. The announcement was shot but the speaker started to play pop music out of sudden before stopping abruptly and static sound remain for few more second before a complete stop.

Nothing much can be learn from what happen to Brock but they were sure that they can find and answer sooner or later. At first all kind of speculation about Brock’s identity was laid out for discussion but by afternoon it was all laid to rest and they all decided to interrogate each other.

The atmosphere was chaotic but the Professor was still enjoying what he called a Comedic Detective Drama…...The intensity of the debate truly was unscripted. By evening they decided to just shove Nick into the same place Brock was in. At the last second someone argued they they should through mordacazir instead but it was too late, they already closed the door on Nick. Nick screamed for help but they ignore him as they know nothing else could be done. They all head to Nick’s room to rummage on his staff.

Lorelei the Performer

For your age, your beauty is truly magnificent. For that very reason you still maintain your acting career even after being part of the Elite Four. Often time you felt lonely as your Chambers are dead silent compared to your old gym at the Cerulean City. While not rehearsing your scripts, you have your own one-woman show which garnered high viewer in the internet. The show even manage to win the World Entertainment Award for Best Online Series. That trophy is well kept beside your Best Actress trophy that was won in the same award in the year before you were promoted.

As the Ice-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Lapras, Dewgong & Alolan Sandslash. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, there is a 50% change that you gain the Pokemon that was used to attack you.

They all were disappointed that they have sealed the fate a loyal trainer. Seems like nothing good happen from their discussion save for a trainer who manage to get one of Nick’s Pokemon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following Pokemon was sent into the Unknown Dungeon
- Pokemon : MegaBlastoise - TM40 - Skull Bash - During the Night, choose 1 player. You will learn the name of that player's target. This attack has a Priority of 34
Special Trait (Starter Benefit) - If you have Venusaur, Charizard & Blastoise in your party. You may released all 3 Pokemon and obtain pick 3 Pokemon from the Safari Zone.
- Pokemon : MegaAlakazam - TM29 - Psychic - During the Night choose 1 player. You will swap your 3rd Pokemon with that player. (0 PP - Ability is Locked)
- Pokemon : Lapras - TM13 - Ice Beam - During the Night, choose 1 player. You will learn the name of that player's target. This attack has a Priority of 40 This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names. If Lorelei uses this Pokemon during the Night, this Pokemon will not be released
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night 1 has started and will end 9pm on 12th December 2018. (GMT +8) [Countdown]
*They might be some spelling error in your roles, Pokemon etc. I tried to fix when I see them.

*Pokemon in the Unknown Dungeon
AlolanSandslash - TM03 - Swords Dance
Butterfree - TM21 - Mega Drain
Lapras -
TM13 - Ice Beam
MegaBlastoise -
TM40 - Skull Bash
MegaAlakazam -
TM29 - Psychic

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Night 1
Like routine, the minute they enter the room, locks was quickly activated. Some ponder while other just relax to enjoy some Entertainment. Although they can received transmission from outside, they can't send any info outside. The Professor must have put a very specific kind of signal jamming where it only works oneway and not the other. Of course this doesn't apply to the main room of the mansion where the Professor is now updating his online journal. He doesn't really enjoy much of peaking in those room. Even though he have access to the cameras, he decide not to record nor view any of them.

The corridor filled with sound of Pokemon roaming here and there, but one sound really does top it all. They was a sudden bang and a half-hearted screech before total silent.

Day 2
The sun rise, when all the guest head to the living room, it looks like someone has prepared a decent meal. Without thinking much everyone just grab a plate and start to enjoy the mini buffet. The atmosphere feel a little less tense and everyone seems to forget that they are still trapped inside. As they were munching away they realise that there are only 9 of them. Clear enough one of them wasn't there.

"Just notice? Looks like one of you was chugged into the Basement last night. I wonder which one of you actually did it. Regardless, I hope you enjoy your meal. Remember those Pokemon that in the Safari Zone, I'm thinking of reducing your choices but it's no fun picking out them myself. Hope you all cooperate".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*MINI EVENT*
-Instead of just ranking the top 10 Pokemon they want, each player would also need to rank from 1 to 10 the Pokemon that they wish to be removed from the Safari Zone.
-10 of the Pokemon listed would be removed and sent to the Underground Dungeon.
-Once the Pokemon was removed only the balance Pokemon would be distributed at the end of the day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely it was pointless to try rescuing someone trapped downstair, So instead they all gather to room of the new victim. All gather in scattered mind's room and rummage through his stuff.

The Trainer that was locked in the Basement was

Bruno the Expert
Hailing from Johto Region, you were transferred to Kanto to take over Saffron City Gym when the city was still growing. As the city got filled with sky scrapper, you felt uneasy to stay there. You were planning to retire when you received a higher calling as an Elite Four member. Although you missed the Gym, rather than returning to train from time to time, you often travel to Mt. Silver to improve your overall strength as you felt that Saffron no longer suitable for you.

As the Fighting-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Machamp, Hitmonchan & Mega Mewtwo X. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, if you were Lynched, you may pick 3 players to give this 3 Pokemon to.

The following Pokemon was in scattered possession when he was thrown in.

- Pokemon : Melmetal - TM31 - Mimic - During the Night choose 1 player. You will swap your 3rd Pokemon with that player. This attack has a Priority of 48
- Pokemon : Porygon - TM50 - Substitute - During the Night choose 1 player. You will swap your 3rd Pokemon with that player. This attack has a Priority of 39
- Pokemon : Kanghaskhan - HM04 - Strength - During the Night, choose 1 player. That player would be protected fron Night Kill. (0 PP - Ability is Locked)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Pokemon was released at the end of Night 1

Articuno, Beedril, Dewgong, Lickitung, MegaPidgeot, MegaPinsir, Missing No. @, Mr. Mime, Persian, Pinsir, Raichu, Weezing, Wigglytuff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 has started and will ends at 10pm on 16th of December 2018 (GMT +8).
Majority lynch is 5.
Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.