Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
##Unvote: Kiiruma
I'm not gonna bother with a defense that would shoot myself into a deeper hole. Do what you wish.

Besides the post you referred to was before the update was changed. I even stated that I wouldn’t bother with it only asking Zone for thoughts

Upon inspection of the Pokémon I could’ve used last night, 2 had an ability that has an effect on vote counts. Alakazam and Butterfree both effect their target in a way that their vote matches the users vote. Butterfree’s was locked and Alakazam wasn’t. I used that on Scattered. Multiple Pokémon can have a similar thing in this game.

Upon inspection of the Pokémon I could’ve used last night, 2 had an ability that has an effect on vote counts. Alakazam and Butterfree both effect their target in a way that their vote matches the users vote. Butterfree’s was locked and Alakazam wasn’t. I used that on Scattered. Multiple Pokémon can have a similar thing in this game.
Information Instead of Analysis isn't scumhunting.

@Zone Q11 , the list is now updated. I’m gonna ask only for your thoughts on it.
I am VERY confused as to why I can vote scattered again. My original plan was to find out who used the Ability to lock my vote. Now that I don't have that as my reasoning anymore, I guess I'll simply keep tabs on who had which Pokemon.
I felt like due to last game Zone would want me PLd and I wanted to stop his vote from starting a train.
To be fairly honest, I don'g remember you that well. Short term memory.
Hey Cel wanna be part of my towncore with Vom?
Aren't you already one? With scattered too, that is.
You four always seem to be towncore. Which is why I can't trust any of you. Because the same thing happened to me in the past where a towncore was a deepwolf.
--then again, we only have two scum. So the odds of you four being non-scum are also high.

Aren't you already one? With scattered too, that is.
You four always seem to be towncore. Which is why I can't trust any of you. Because the same thing happened to me in the past where a towncore was a deepwolf.
--then again, we only have two scum. So the odds of you four being non-scum are also high.
Same thing has happened to me if I remember correctly and at least one of those four probably is scum if the numbers are telling enough. The question is who.

Hate to break it to you but the Bidoof roleplay wasn't remotely funny imo it was just annoying.
IDK about the whole Tangela/Muk TMI thing but I'm definitely not liking his posting here which is why I'm voting him. Feels much more reminiscent of the Zone scum games I've seen than the town game.

Aside from Zone, who else is scummy or sus to you?

Who is the inactive player you want most to start posting? (For any reason)

Who is the player you want me to share my opinion about?

@mordacazir - Not active at all after saying how Zone is acting like PMJ during D1. Quite hypocritical of you

##UNVOTE
##VOTE:Morda

@GM DracLord -let me know if there is an issue with not making my votes in bold. It’s just more convenient to me because I am on my phone.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - If it’s hard for you to scumhunt during D1 it’s fine. That means you know how to scumhunt D2. I am willing to wait to see that.
Also I didn’t understand what you said about your Alakazam targeting me last night. *insert gif of a generic superhero movie villain after an experiment explosion saying “ what have you done to me?”*

Hey Cel wanna be part of my towncore with Vom?
We...pretty much already are lol.
You four always seem to be towncore.
It's literally my first game in ages. Last time I played it was still called Werewolf, and even then I don't remember being towncore.

So, there's about four hours left in the day as per the countdown, and I'm not really sure about what to do at this point. There's the inactives (@Luispipe8 @GamePhoenix @mordacazir ) – from whom I'd love to hear from Luis since he didn't get an announcer role this game he's basically just popped in to say he's almost caught up and then excuse himself – and the players we're all familiar with. I'd vote @Zone Q11 purely because he's deadset on not helping out, but I do wanna see if any of the people recently tagged have anything to add.

The question is who.
That's a question too big to be summed up in four words. There are too many factors when it comes to psychology. At least, for me.
It's literally my first game in ages.
I heard from Celever that you are a good player. That is enough to put you on the equal spot as Keeper of Night,
I'd vote @Zone Q11 purely because (...)
YES!! I don't care about the reason, but I am your main choice! Hooray! \o/

At any rate if something doesn't happen fast, I'm dead and won't be able to make a reads list. The one thing I can do live and get a D2 reads list out is tie the vote count and hope for someone else to vote cel.
##Vote: celever
Those votes were straight up RVS hellos and this is an outcome of stress, it may not work but he is one of the four people talking in sync about how we should just get rid of me right now so.

That's a question too big to be summed up in four words. There are too many factors when it comes to psychology. At least, for me.
That is what we are trying to figure out, which factors are at play here. Its impossible to know them all but its as good as anything when we are grasping at straws.

At any rate if something doesn't happen fast, I'm dead and won't be able to make a reads list. The one thing I can do live and get a D2 reads list out is tie the vote count and hope for someone else to vote cel.
##Vote: celever
Those votes were straight up RVS hellos and this is an outcome of stress, it may not work but he is one of the four people talking in sync about how we should just get rid of me right now so.
It almost goes without saying, but agreeing with someone doesn't make that person scummy. If it did, then town would never win, as their only tool is agreeing after discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back