Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
First and foremost. Thank you for visiting this thread.

Hello again. It is an honour to be allowed to host Mafia LV : Let’s Go (Kanto). As the name suggest's this game is in commemoration of Pokemon Let’s Go release.

Flavour

In an unknown multiverse, the Pokemon League has recently been established. The newly recruited Elite Four members, Gym Leaders and a few other influential guests gather at The Champion’s mansion. This gathering, although small is as lavish as a Silph Co’s Grand Reception. The dessert table is filled with food from all regions (Rage Candy Bar of Johto, Lava Cookies of Hoenn, Old Gateau of Sinnoh, Casteliacone of Unova, Lumiose Galette of Kalos and the Kanto Favorite, Pewter Crunchies).

All the Trainers were enjoying the night when suddenly the burglar alarmed tripped, causing the mansion to enter lockdown with the only way to get out being the return of whatever item was stolen. Puzzled, each of of the guests look to each other to see which of them has betrayed The Champion, but in the confusion the Champion retreated to his room, locking it behind them. He has no problem staying as the rations can last him for years. Unfortunately for the others, they only have the food that was served and some stock in the pantry.

A ding was heard before an announcement was made.

“It looks like some people really don’t know how to appreciate what was given. Greed surely has its way to corrupt a persons heart. Please resolve this issue with each other before the room fills itself with poisonous gas, as it will if this lockdown remains active for too long.”

With that announcement, the champion pressed his remote to spectate the mansion through his security cameras.

*Will the Loyal (Town) Survive, or will the Corrupt (Mafia) Triumph or maybe both shall fall.*
Are you ready to abandon your normal boring life and join us?

***This game requires at least 12 players.
****To join please pick 12 numbers from 1-55 and rank them from first to last.
*****Please also state that if you have problem using Discord or QT’s so I can arrange the appropriate discussion location.

Rules

1. Follow the Forum Rules
2. Try to stay active. Please inform the host if you will not be able to be online for longer than 24 hours.
3. No one is allowed to post during night phase.
4. Do not edit/delete your posts.
5. No screenshots or image posting is allowed.
6. No outside communication (besides your QTs/Discord Channel).
7. No liking posts.
8. Quoting posts is allowed. You are also permitted quote and edit any posts sent by the host.
9. The host's word is law. Once the host has made a decision, the decision is final.
10. No posting after a Game Freeze.

You'll get a warning if you break any of these rules. Two warnings and you risk the mod kill.

Mechanic

VOTING
Each day each player will vote for the person they believe to be a Mafia Member
- In order cast a vote, players should follow this format: ##VOTE: PLAYER NAME.
- In order to unvote, players should follow this format: ##UNVOTE : PLAYER NAME.

Each Game Day will last 96 hours while Game Night will last 48 hours.

ABILITY/ATTACK
At the start of the game, each player will be given 3 4 Pokemon to start with.
- They are all from Kanto Dex (this include Alolan Form & Mega Evolution of that Pokemon if any) in this game. Based on the number of player, there might not be any duplicate Pokemon. (I will state this matter once the game starts). All Pokemon are Unique. No player would have the same Pokemon at any given time.
- These Pokemon are your abilities. Different Pokemon may have the abilities with the same effect.
- You can have up to 4 Pokemon at any one time.
- At the start of each night, each player needs to assign a ranking to their Pokemon 1, 2 & 3 (& 4 if you have 4th one) 1,2,3 & 4. Any Pokemon not assigned a ranking will be released into the Safari Zone. (If you failed to submit this ranking, I will randomly (RNG) select 3 Pokemon for you and release the remaining Pokemon).
- Pokemon rank 1st will be the Pokemon (Ability) that you will be using for the Night.
- Once the Pokemon (Ability) is used, it will be released into the safari zone. (Unless stated otherwise).
- If any of your Pokemon has this phrase in their description "This Trainer knows their exclusive Pokemon names." it simply meant that player knew the name of their exclusive Pokemon. That player wouldn't know where that Pokemon is.

**Some Pokemon have Special Traits. This trait however may only be activated during the day phase and doesn't count as normal ability/attack.

SAFARI ZONE
- Each day by using PM, each Player will Rank from 1 up to 10 from the list of available Pokemon in the Safari Zone.
- At the end of the day, using that Ranking, atleast one of the Pokemon will be given to you. (If any player picks the same Pokemon for the same Ranking, both player for certain will not get that Pokemon).
- Any player that doesn’t have 3 Pokemon by the end of the day will randomly receive any of the remaining Pokemon in the Safari Zone until they have 3 4 Pokemon.
- Pokemon in the Safari Zone will be updated at the start of each phase.

Sample Role
Professor Dread Oak

You are one of the few people in this region that actually inherit their parent's career choice. Since you were young, you eagerly follow your father, Samuel Oak when he does it research. You never knew your mother as she died when you were young. Fortunately, your Aunt Delia frequently took care of you from time to time. During your teen years you also spend some time in Alola Region with Uncle Samson. Just a couple of years after you graduated, your father had an accident and passed soon after. Seeing as you knew much of his research, you took up his mantle.

Pokemon : Missing No. - HM00 - Corruption - You can post in the thread whenever you like.
Pokemon : Missing No - HM00 - Coerce - At the end of each day, you will order the person with the most vote to be lynched.
Pokemon : Missing No - HM00 - Congratulate – You may reward Pokemon to player based on your intuition (RNG) when they have less than 3.

Alignment: Yourself
Win Condition: Make sure the player have fun.

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Players
1. @scattered mind - Bruno - LOYAL - KILLED N1
2. @Vom - Surge - CORRUPT
3. @NinjaPenguin - Misty - LOYAL - KILLED N2
4. @Celever - Lance- UNKNOWN - LYNCHED D2
5. @Kiiruma - Sabrina- LOYAL - KILLED N3
6. @Luispipe8 - Giovanni - LOYAL - LYNCHED D4
7. @mordacazir - Erika - CORRUPT - LYNCHED D3
8. @GamePhoenix @Dusk Form Lycanroc - Koga - LOYAL
9. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Lorelei - LOYAL - LYNCHED D1
10. @Zone Q11 - Blaine - LOYAL
11. @Mariano11887 - Agatha - LOYAL - MODKILLED D2

Sub-List.
1. @Dusk Form Lycanroc

------------------------------------------------------------------
Game Start
Night 0
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3

Night 3
Day 4
End Game

Deadline for Sign Up (1st December 11.59PM (GMT+8))

Last edited:

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
In!
Numbers (first to last): 45, 24, 35, 53, 12, 5, 36, 32, 55, 34, 14, 7

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
In
Either is fine with me
Numbers (First to last): 8, 18, 37, 32, 26, 50, 2, 14, 27, 42, 22, 49

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Inviting Players from the last game
@VioletValkyrie

Hey, I appreciate it.
I'm more interested in the actual flavour of this game and all that so I just plan to read your updates out of curiosity. I'm out of this one, though. I doubt I'll be playing Mafia a lot and this really isn't a good time for me between BB5 and... other stuff.

Good luck with your game, and good luck to the players, Drac.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
/in
16-49-20-3-1-11-15-12-14-32-50-52
No problem with either QT nor Discord

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
I'm glad to see some nice familiar faces and some new ones.
It's a pleasure to meet you (Those that don't know me)
I'm Kiiruma, a relatively new mafia player who has been in the previous game.
Sadly dying first, it meant I couldn't leave much of an impact on the game, but at least I got a perfect score in one of the events post death :D

Status
Not open for further replies.