Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Sorry for hijacking conversation, but respond on my post please.
You're wrong. People can make good reads regardless of when it the game it is. Eevee got 5/5 on last game's quiz of first 200 post alignments.
I don't care how you accuse each other, but when it comes to me, then I want your proof first.
Cool then I checked your alignment with the magical alignment genie and you're scum.
Obviously if you're town there's no such thing as proof against you, by admitting there might you're admitting you're scum.
It's one of the hokiest lines of reasoning I've seen even on Day 1 on a mafia game.
Says the guy who tried to read NAI reactions to his Bidoof Roleplay. :UUU
My vote. It is unchanged. Which means that some Pokemon's Ability made it so I can't vote anyone else but Nick once I have voted him.
Why are you so sure it's you?

NinjaPenguin

That was a policy vote for having no sense of humour :UUU

What do you think of my points on Zone?
Hate to break it to you but the Bidoof roleplay wasn't remotely funny imo it was just annoying.
IDK about the whole Tangela/Muk TMI thing but I'm definitely not liking his posting here which is why I'm voting him. Feels much more reminiscent of the Zone scum games I've seen than the town game.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
For real?
Zone, why do you ignore the flaws I mentioned in your theory about Muk/Tangela?
Why? Because for me and me only, what I am doing is not a flaw. It would be a flaw if anyone else were to do what I do, but not for me.
What you are doing is flavor hunting. It’s absolutely useless.
Yes. So? What's wrong with that? From your standpoint, even if I was a town at worst, then you shouldn't mind me at all if my behavior isn't infecting anyone else.
You do you, I do me.
Can’t you see how ridiculous this is?
Can't you see how ridiculous I would be if I am not ridiculous? I know you because I have played with you. Do you think of me as a "normal Mafia/Werewolf Player"? Because if so, then I MUST disappoint you. I am either a towny scum, or a jester town. That's how I've played Mafia, and that's how it will stay.
Not everyone's claimed their Pokémon, and even if everyone had, you couldn't know whether whoever used Muk or Tangela was scum.
Since no town claimed to have released Muk/Tangela, it must've been scum. There is no risk of town claiming to have used Muk/Tangela on Nick at all; not even any risk of getting killed by scum since other town with Pokemons with protective Abilities can protect the one who claimed to have used Muk/Tangela.
Read my post.
The Muk thing was just a theory, and one that proved not to be true at that since I was able to unvote Nick.
It was not about unvoting, but about voting anyone else other than Nick.
--WHICH!! Was proven wrong, since the second VC says that Celever voted NP back. Which means that whoever sealed my choice of voting was deadset on me. It could be either "the Nth person to vote X cannot vote anyone else other than X" or "Y's Nth vote is the only vote Y can vote for".
Or...you knew this and did the opposite thing on purpose? You've said before you make a lot of WIFOM posts, but you can't base a defense around that. Precisely because they're WIFOM.
So let me get this straight: I would plan myself to RVS first, and then wait for someone like Celever to point out Nick's silence / meta-behavior, and then vote Nick, and then make myself suspicious by being unable to change my vote? ...WHAT KIND OF GENIUS DO YOU THINK I AM!? Do you ACTUALLY think that I am THAT smart!?
That being said, there's also this:
This seems genuine to me, but has a slight jester vibe to it. Why don't you care whether we see you as scum/hindrance? If you were town, surely you wouldn't let us waste an entire day lynching you?
Not really. I already said that I 100% predict that D1 and D2 will be wasted upon town anyway. Plus, just like any other game, I trust that "those kind of town" (NP, Cel and you) would be able to find the remaining scum.
We don't have any hard proof on day 1. It was a theory, but one that you don't have a reasonable response to. Why did you think the ability of Muk/Tangela is confirmed? The reason I'm pressing on this is because of this:
*skipped text*
This is why I think you must know something that we don't know. I don't see another justification for pursuing this line of logic for so long, because it's phenomenally faulty.
First of all: I skipped your text. Literally only the first and last sentences were the most important.
For your questions: I don't have any confirmed informations. I want to study all Abilities. Some Pokemon have the same Moves, so based on that I say that their Abilities are the same as well.
You're wrong. People can make good reads regardless of when it the game it is. Eevee got 5/5 on last game's quiz of first 200 post alignments.
Nngh... But eevee is not here. Else I would've voted him instantly regardless of alignment.
Cool then I checked your alignment with the magical alignment genie and you're scum.
Obviously if you're town there's no such thing as proof against you, by admitting there might you're admitting you're scum.
...NP, I am on verge of gamethrowing on I42. Don't make me gamethrow on PB.
--also, are there no invests and sheriffs? In my homeforum, there is at least a sheriff IIRC.
Why are you so sure it's you?
Because Celever has voted Nick and he can still vote you.
Feels much more reminiscent of the Zone scum games I've seen than the town game.
Here's news for you then: I am both bad and bad at town and scum games respectively.

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
I got 10/10 on the quiz in the dead chat and @NinjaPenguin knows that.
Problem is, I'm still new here so my confidence is low.
I'm going to try and do some reads between start and #200 using my previous knowledge but we'll see what happens
I'm not sure just how stupid my theory is but.. Is it possible Brock was a player from our playerlist and the players don't flip, we have to work out who died?
If so then we should look over posts

Zone Q11

I got 10/10 on the quiz in the dead chat and @NinjaPenguin knows that.
Please excuse my rudeness, but I don't believe that for even a moment.
I'm not sure just how stupid my theory is but.. Is it possible Brock was a player from our playerlist and the players don't flip, we have to work out who died?
If so then we should look over posts
Nah. I think he's an example Player. An NPC.

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
Well, I'm gonna check over everyone see if someone hasn't posted. If everyone has then we know it's a NPC. If everyone hasn't then..

Also, it is pretty damn rude. I'm quite experienced :| I'm just quite busy. I was very active in the dead chat.. Don't forget I replaced in just to be mislynched last game

Zone Q11

Well, I'm gonna check over everyone see if someone hasn't posted. If everyone has then we know it's a NPC. If everyone hasn't then..
Well, there is @GamePhoenix... But if he was Brock, then why would he get a notification in both VCs to get active?
...you know, why don't we just ask @GM DracLord?
Also, it is pretty damn rude. I'm quite experienced :| I'm just quite busy. I was very active in the dead chat.. Don't forget I replaced in just to be mislynched last game
-> Which is why I said: "Please excuse my rudeness".
-> ...I think it is because you were mislynched that I don't see you as an experienced Player.

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
Yeah, the only person is GamePhoenix (I just checked from the beginning). It's possible that GMDraclord is doing it to make us keep second guessing ourselves (Or has to due to a scum's used ability..). I don't really know what to say

Zone Q11

Yeah, the only person is GamePhoenix (I just checked from the beginning). It's possible that GMDraclord is doing it to make us keep second guessing ourselves (Or has to due to a scum's used ability..). I don't really know what to say
...dude, what are you even doing? What are the odds that Brock isn't an NPC?

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
I'm not sure! I haven't been in a game where they randomly kill a NPC N1. That's the reason I keep questioning it

Zone Q11

I'm not sure! I haven't been in a game where they randomly kill a NPC N1. That's the reason I keep questioning it
Sigh. I dunno whether I am allowed to say anything from my PM at all (even the lore-related posts), so I can't say anything else than "I think that Brock is an NPC". I cannot confirm it.
--still! Can't you focus on other people like everyone else does?

Celever

Wheeeee~
Zone, why are you "skipping" the text which explains why your line of reasoning you're carrying with you through this game is faulty? It's burying your head in the sand and doesn't advantage town, regardless of your alignment.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
For this update, all credit goes to @VioletValkyrie who will now be my co-host (writer). Hope you guys would enjoy it

Wow, that's me! I said I was interested in the flavour of this game so I thought I'd write some for it, you'll see me around in thread here and there and you're obligated to like all of my posts. Including this one. That last part is a lie, don't do that.

I'm not a co-host for this game, I just expect I'll be writing a few things here and there to help you guys enjoy the game. Have fun!

Zone Q11

Zone, why are you "skipping" the text which explains why your line of reasoning you're carrying with you through this game is faulty?
I already answered it in the same post where I said I have skipped your text. I am not going to have a scenario where you keep asking the same questions even though I already answered it.
It's burying your head in the sand and doesn't advantage town, regardless of your alignment.
Burying my head in sand does not affect me from playing the game.
Me not giving any advantage to town does not equal town unable to give themselves advantages.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
That and the fact that Pokemon's moves are not necessarily related to their body/shape/usual trait. This is a flavor hunting which is rarely helpful if not hindering.
This is why its useless to go and flavorhunt or whatever we're doing now.
Yes, the Pokemon were assigned randomly. Which means that the Player's Role as Trainer and their initial Pokemon are likely to have nothing in common.
That doesn't mean that I can't POE who the heck used Muk/Tangela, however.
You're completely right, but you're also not contributing to us, the town, and thus not usefull at all. What prevents us from lynching you?
Oof. I have no use for Rock Types...
Random soft-claim here which is very weird again.
Yes. So? What's wrong with that? From your standpoint, even if I was a town at worst, then you shouldn't mind me at all if my behavior isn't infecting anyone else.
You do you, I do me.
That's the thing; you're behavior IS infecting everyone else. If you would be town, you dont want us to waste this time on you while we could actually scumhunt for real, which means our behavior is focused on you instead of what we actually have to do.

Zone Q11

What prevents us from lynching you?
Nothing. Literally nothing.
--oh, by the way, if you start a bandwagon, can you please make a vote analysis on my bandwagon after I get lynched?
Random soft-claim here which is very weird again.
Hey Mr. Asking-For-Contributions, what is the contribution of stating the obvious fact?
That's the thing; you're behavior IS infecting everyone else. If you would be town, you dont want us to waste this time on you while we could actually scumhunt for real, which means our behavior is focused on you instead of what we actually have to do.
And thus I ask you how my behavior is infecting anyone else. Why is everyone interfering the scumhunt by talking with me?
I am wasting my time because I chose to, but you guys chose to throw away your time on me. That is your choice and not mine.
Each and every one of you could have "scumhunted during D1" as much as you want to. Really! You could've totally ignored the crazy person and continued with chatting among yourselves, but instead you keep saying to me that I need to contribute as well. What's up with that!?
Is there a scummy town who secretly asks other town to go talk with me and convince me to join them or something?
First NP, then Celever, then Vom, then Mariano, then you. Why are you guys tryharding to get me to work? We have 11 Players here! Go talk among yourselves already!

NinjaPenguin

Is it possible Brock was a player from our playerlist and the players don't flip, we have to work out who died?
No.
Please excuse my rudeness, but I don't believe that for even a moment.
Well you're wrong he did get 10/10.
First NP, then Celever, then Vom, then Mariano, then you. Why are you guys tryharding to get me to work? We have 11 Players here! Go talk among yourselves already!
No you're going to learn how to make reads one day rather you like it or not smh.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Nothing. Literally nothing.
--oh, by the way, if you start a bandwagon, can you please make a vote analysis on my bandwagon after I get lynched?

Hey Mr. Asking-For-Contributions, what is the contribution of stating the obvious fact?

And thus I ask you how my behavior is infecting anyone else. Why is everyone interfering the scumhunt by talking with me?
I am wasting my time because I chose to, but you guys chose to throw away your time on me. That is your choice and not mine.
Each and every one of you could have "scumhunted during D1" as much as you want to. Really! You could've totally ignored the crazy person and continued with chatting among yourselves, but instead you keep saying to me that I need to contribute as well. What's up with that!?
Is there a scummy town who secretly asks other town to go talk with me and convince me to join them or something?

Because you clutter the thread , thus making it hard for people to catch up. Basically they tell you to be quite unless you have something of actual value to town .
What they don’t know is that they can simply do what I do, and simply to ignore your posts when I read until they are the last thing left to read.
So please guys.. leave that aside because we just repeat ourselves over and over . We got better leads like kiimora.

Status
Not open for further replies.