Finished Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brave Vesperia said:
##DECLAREWAR Keeper of Night

You...you...you...you...you...you...
Nonononononono... WHY? Keeper was not supposed to get ranks...I WILL SHOOT YOU!!!

Another question:
What will happen if Princess bbninjas sends all of his Pokemon to the 6 Kingdoms and then has no army left?

bbninjas said:
Another question:
What will happen if Princess bbninjas sends all of his Pokemon to the 6 Kingdoms and then has no army left?

If you start with 10 land and lose 2 per loss, then you are left with still 3 pokemon by the time you run out of land.
If you win any matches, you'll gain even more.
There is no danger of running out of pokemon before running out of land.

Keeper of Night said:
bbninjas said:
Another question:

If you start with 10 land and lose 2 per loss, then you are left with still 3 pokemon by the time you run out of land.

This is theoritically. Say I have 20 land (which I robbed from Drohn)...

bbninjas said:
Keeper of Night said:

You mean, say, you gave all your pokemon away? I would have considered this forfeit in previous installments of the game.

Keeper of Night said:
bbninjas said:

You mean, say, you gave all your pokemon away? I would have considered this forfeit in previous installments of the game.

Princess bbninjas is not consulting you. Please remove yourself from the corridor. JK, but I would like Drohn's answer...

bbninjas said:
Keeper of Night said:

Princess bbninjas is not consulting you. Please remove yourself from the corridor. JK, but I would like Drohn's answer...

It doesn't really matter, does it? The situation you are describing would not exist in this game.

Keeper of Night said:
bbninjas said:

It doesn't really matter, does it? The situation you are describing would not exist in this game.

It does matter.

You would no longer be able to defend yourself nor to attack anyone, so the same would happen as when you would reach 0 land. You'll be out of the game if you have 0 Pokémon during a Day phase.

If you want to be challenged and still have the ability to be challenged (so you haven't been challenged twice today already) post or VM me. I still haven't used mine >_<

Y-y-you what??
Some other people *coughBravecough* could use some drenching. Princess bbninjas is highly offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back