Finished Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, Princess bbninjas of Hit Bang Smash, declare war on Titanium.

##declarewar: DarkMatterGaming

I, Keeper of Night, declare that I strongly dislike the new challenge rules.
I also have a bone to pick with the ranks won from each match.

...I'll ##declarewar later...

Keeper of Night said:
I, Keeper of Night, declare that I strongly dislike the new challenge rules.
I also have a bone to pick with the ranks won from each match.

...I'll ##declarewar later...

What don't you like about the rank system/challenge rules?

Everyone can challenge how they want, just make sure to add ##declarewar somewhere in the challenging post so it's easy to find.

My backstory was really sad :(

... And ironically fitting with the "there are more Pokemon than people" part because Mysterious Jungle is actually from PMD. Hahaha.

Let's begin.

##declare war: Celever
##declare war: Brave Vesperia

Reinforce said:
My backstory was really sad :(

... And ironically fitting with the "there are more Pokemon than people" part because Mysterious Jungle is actually from PMD. Hahaha.

Let's begin.

##declare war: Celever
##declare war: Brave Vesperia

I accept!

Ahh, sorry. Forgot I hadn't accepted it yet.

I accept Keeper's challenge.

Luispipe8 said:
##declarewar: Celever

Accepted...

Let's see what I can throw together. I didn't build my squad very well apparently, but I also did it late, so I have no excuses ;~;

Chapter 1 Continues

Part 11: All is Fair in Love and War

The Kingdoms began to settle down and explore the new land they set foot on. They knew that war was upon them so they had no time to waste. Each Kingdom had their people set up a castle and bases with strong walls to defend them from incoming attacks, but they also knew this wasn't enough. To win this war they had to go on the offensive as well. The the Kings, Princes, and Princess already set out with the goal to beat th

Keeper of Night, King of Oscuro Mork, was hyped that he finally could enter real wars. An evil smirk appeared on his face when he encountered his opponent, King DarkMatterGaming of Aluminum.

King Keeper of Night’s Dark Pokémon were fully prepared to fight as they charged in. The King of Aluminum was a strong opponent, but eventually overpowered by the King of Oscuro Mork.

“Let this be a warning to all those who dare oppose me! Muwhahahaha!” The King of Darkness said while his troops gathered the loot.

Keeper of Night declared war on DarkMatterGaming and won.

Elsewhere Princess bbninjas was also quick to find her opponent. She came across King Luispipe8 and challenged him to a battle.

“I will make my parents proud!” She yelled when charging in with her Pokémon.

The young Princess underestimated her opponent, however. The experienced King of White Forest managed to push the princess back and take out her Pokémon. She was forced to retreat and to leave some allies behind.

bbninjas declared war on Luispipe8 and lost.

The Princess was not going to let one loss get into her way of victory. She quickly found another opponent; King DarkMatterGaming from Aluminum.

“Hah! You don’t have any Fire Pokémon! You can never beat me!” The King said. He was determined not to lose another match.

“I believe in my Pokémon! I will not let my parents nor my country down! Torrid will be ours!” The Princess replied.

The battle began and in the end it was King DarkMatterGaming who won the battle.

“War is no place for a young Princess like yourself. Go back to your own Kingdom. Take my advice before you really get hurt.” King DarkMatterGaming said.

“There is no way I will ever give up! Just you wait! You may have won the battle, but I will win this war!” She said while retreating with most of her troops.

bbninjas declared war on DarkMatterGaming and lost.

The Princess and her Pokémon had no time to rest, however. Nearby, Prince Vom from Descendants of the Sky was looking to take out his enemies as well. He spotted the troops from a distance and charged in! But then…

As he came closer, what he saw was a beautiful Princess of about the same age as himself. He couldn’t believe his eyes and his heart was pounding like never before. It was love at first sight. The Princess looked tired, but it was too late for his army to pull back now. The Princess was already up and ready to battle.

Prince Vom ordered his troops to not let this opportunity (in his thoughts he said “to impress her”) go. After the long battle Prince Vom managed to beat Princess bbninjas. All her Pokémon were knocked out and the Prince could easily steal them but.. he was too in love.

“It was a great battle, Princess. May I know your name?” He asked.

The princess looked confused, but stood strong and answered “I am Princess bbninjas of the Hit Bang Smash Kingdom!”

“I am Prince Vom from the Kingdom Descendants of the Sky. It’s my duty to take this land, but I shall give safe passage to you and your comrades. You may all leave here together without any harm being done to you.” The Prince spoke. He ordered his troops to not take any of the Princess’ Pokémon.

The Princess looked the Prince in the eyes and thought “Is this love?”.

She took all her Pokémon and continued her mission, still confused.

Hehehehehehehehehe. Love and War. Get it now?
Vom declared war on bbninjas and won.

The battles of Prince Vom were not over yet either. He was soon challenged by King Delta of Vector. King Vector came from a country of peace, however, and battles were rare. He was overpowered by the young Prince whose heart was still on fire.

King Delta was forced to retreat and to leave some of his comrades behind.

Delta declared war on Vom and lost.

In another part of Torrid, Reinforce, King of Mysterious Jungle came across King Celever of Canalave. The sight of Water type Pokémon made him think about all the water that caused his friends to be sick.

King Reinforce unleashed his rage on the King of Canalave, who was forced back after a tough battle.

“Ahh, man! I just got here too!” King Celever spoke. He wasn’t planning to let this stop him though.

Reinforce declared war on Celever and won.

Keep it up everyone! There are a few more days to complete your matches. Make sure to finish them by the deadline!

I’m not planning to write so much flavour for all future battles, but I want to at least have a story going. Hope you’re all enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back