Finished Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta said:
Ah man, 3 darks? A single fighting would have demolished most of the competition.

Any mono team should have answers to their weaknesses. I certainly do (or did, I can edit them out now :p).

I'd be most worried about all those wild Fire-type Pokémon wandering the Torrid region. Fire rules all. <3

(I'm still sad that nobody picked it.)

Drohn said:
I'd be most worried about all those wild Fire-type Pokémon wandering the Torrid region. Fire rules all. <3

(I'm still sad that nobody picked it.)

STEEL DOES NOT FEAR YOUR 'FIRE TYPES.'

I mean

Day 1

Chapter 1

Part 1: Inside of White Forest
“YOUR MAJESTY! THERE IS NEWS!” A knight stormed into the king’s meeting room, shouting. The knight had the king’s attention, as well as that of the rest of council.

“What is so urgent?! The Fire Kingdom has taken over almost all land of this continent. I hope there’s a good reason you’re interrupting us. We hardly have any land left so we can’t afford to waste time!” The king looked both worried and serious.

“Your majesty, the scouts from the far west have returned. They found new land! They have spotted enemy scouts and troops along the way, but none of the Fire Kingdom. We could stand a chance of winning against the other kingdoms, your majesty!”

The news was shocking, but in a hopeful way. The council started talking through each other, but through the noise nobody could really understand anything the others said. “Everyone, be silent, please!” The king spoke with a firm tone. “Knight, where are the scouts? Lead them here as soon as you can!” The king ordered.

“Yes, your majesty!” The knight left.

One of the king’s loyal council members spoke to the king “This could be the best news we’ve had in years, but we must be careful. The Fire Kingdom has been taking over many lands in multiple regions and there is even word of a Dark Kingdom that has been growing stronger in a distant region. We don’t know who we’ll run into there!”
“I know you’re right, but our people cannot survive on the little land we have left. It is impossible to defeat the Fire Kingdom so this might be our only option.” The king answered.

A few hours later the king had met with the scouts. Through Pokémon translators they were able to communicate with some of the native Pokémon. The king was informed by the scouts that the land is called Torrid. The climate is extremely hot and the region is full of Fire types. There is, however, plenty of water and there are many natural resources.

A decision was made.

And so, Luispipe8, King of White Forest, made his way to Torrid with his troops.

Part 2: Inside of (The Kingdom of) Oscuro Mork
“I’m bored… Why is there nothing to do?!” The young king angrily threw his Pokémon cards away. “I want to have real battles! Why is there nobody to battle?!”

“You’re just upset about losing!” The young prince (his little brother, who’s a pro at Pokémon) shouted while he picked up his cards and left the room.

(The Kingdom of) Oscuro Mork is a kingdom in the far ends of the world. It was never involved with any wars and the people there lived peacefully. Their main way of making money was selling TMs and other battle items they produced to warring kingdoms. The king, however, grew bored of always being on the outside of war. He picked up news from one of the merchants. Apparently a new region was found in the far west. The kingdom was called Torrid and inhabited by Fire Pokémon. The king couldn’t resist this opportunity. He ordered his troops to get ready.. for WAR!

And so, Keeper of Night, King of (The Kingdom of) Oscuro Mork, made his way to Torrid with his troops.

Part 3: Inside of Hit Bang Smash (This sounds so wrong.)
“Honey, could you pass me my new necklace? It’s in the drawer next to you.” Asked the queen to the king. “Of course, dear.” the king answered. The king and queen were preparing for a public farewell ceremony. Today, their daughter, would set on a mission to prove herself worthy as a successor.

The princess was in her room getting dressed, excited about her adventure. “This will be an awesome adventure! I bet I will meet a ton of cool new Pokémon and there is NO WAY anyone will be able to stop me. Mom and dad are sending the most elite of troops with me!” The princess made a habit of talking to herself when she was excited. (Don’t worry, nobody else was there when she was getting dressed.) She quickly rushed out of her room and in front of the castle, where an incredibly large audience gathered to wish her luck. This made the princess feel even better. After listening to the king and queen, the princess set off on her journey.

And so, bbninjas, Princess of Hit Bang Smash, made her way to Torrid.

Part 4: Inside of Descendants of the Sky
“Father, may I speak to you?” The prince asked. “Of course, what’s on your mind?” The king answered.

“I’ve heard rumours of multiple kingdoms traveling to the west; all bringing troops. There must be something valuable there. I would like to go and see what it is.”

“Troops? It likely means they are going to war! Why would I allow you to go into war?!” The king was shocked that his son even wanted to go.

“Father, I am a young man now and by the time you were my age you had already had plenty of experience in wars. How am I to lead this kingdom if I gain no experience for myself?”

The prince was right. His father grew up fighting many of the regions surrounding them. Even now the kingdom must always keep his guard up. This was also why the king has always been so protective of his son. “Perhaps you’re right. Perhaps it is time I’d let you gain more experience of what you’d have to deal with when you become the king.”

The king decided to give his son permission to go on this adventure. He was sending the best troops with his son out of fear for losing him.

And so, Vom, Prince of Descendants of the Sky, made his way to Torrid with his troops.

Part 5: Inside of Mysterious Jungle
“Woooohoooooooo!” The king shouted. He was playing in the jungle, swinging vines, with his friends the Bug Pokémon.

His kingdom was small and existed of more Pokémon than people. They lived and worked together. The king’s fun didn’t last long however. While playing in the forest he came across another sick Volcarona. He rushed to his royal treehouse and alerted the medics.

It was a sad time for the kingdom. Rain has been pouring down and the Volcarona, Crustle, Shuckle, and some other Pokémon have been getting extremely sick. The climate was changing and the land was getting too cold and wet for the Pokémon.

The king heard old tales of a land in the far west where the climate was more fitting for some of the Pokémon. The king knew what he had to do. He was going to expand the land of the kingdom so the Pokémon could live healthy lives.

And so, Reinforce, King of Mysterious Jungle, made his way to Torrid with his troops.

Part 6: Inside of Vector
The king was staring at his amazing Blaziken plush. “You’re so awesome!” He told the plush. I wish there was a place where I could see real Blaziken.

The king lived in a dark land where the sun hardly was ever visible. He loved traveling and the warmth, however. Most of all, he loved Fire Pokémon, but they were rare in this kingdom. He knew a Blaziken wouldn’t like the darkness. Despite the absence of light, the people of the kingdom were always very happy and bright. There weren’t many tourists, but those that did come had the time of their life, because of the amazing people.

The king was thinking about a conversation he had with one of the regular visitors of his kingdom.

*Flashback*
“You love Blaziken, don’t you?” The man asked. “I do! They’re amazing Pokémon! Light and warmth are coming out of all their limbs!” He answered. “Well.. I’m not sure if I should be telling you this, but I’ve heard people talking about a place in the far west, where Fire Pokémon reside. You might be able to find one of those Blaziken there, but it seems other kingdoms also have their eyes on the land. It might not be safe.”
*Flashback ends*

The man told him the region was called Torrid. The king knew he would get all the support from his kingdom. The king was very loved by his people due to his contributions to the community and how much he made their lives better. He knew there were other people in his kingdom that would also love the ability to go to a sunnier place.

The king made up his mind. It wasn’t fair that the other kingdoms were claiming all the land and were expanded. His people deserved it too!

And so, Delta, King of Vector, made his way to Torrid with his troops.

Part 7: Inside of Aluminum
“Fire types don’t scare me!” The king yelled. He was confronted by a traveler from the east. He was talking about a Fire Kingdom that has taken over almost a whole continent. “How dare he? What was he thinking? Saying we need to stock up on TM18 in case the Fire Kingdom wants to take our land.. As if I need his stupid TMs!”

The king was actually a pretty cool guy and usually very down to earth, but he didn’t like how the merchant tried to sell his stuff by threatening with possible attacks of the Fire Kingdom. He was worried, though. He knew that the Pokémon in his land wouldn’t be able to counter Fire Pokémon very well.

He spoke to his council and after doing research he found out about a place with many wild Fire Pokémon. If he could make that land his own and work with the Fire types, he could have Pokémon that stood a fair chance!

And so, DarkMatterGaming, King of Aluminum, made his way to Torrid with his troops.

Part 8: Inside of The insidious Poison of this World
“King! I heard news. The king of Descendants of the Sky has sent his son on a mission. I’ve heard they’re going west to a land called Torrid.”

“What do they plan to do there?” The king asked.

“I do not know, but he is taking a large part of their troops with them.” The servant answered. “This might be a good chance to invade them, my king!” He added.

The king was thinking about what he just heard. His kingdom and Descendants of the Sky are neighbouring countries, but always at war. Was this the time to strike?

“I have a far better idea! We will also go west and take whatever they are trying to take. And let’s make sure their troops aren’t coming back!” The king spoke.

“Ready the troops!” The king decided to go out on his mission to thwart the plans of his rival.

“Yes, sir. Right away!” The servant answered before he rushed out.

And so, Brave Vesperia, King of The insidious Poison of this World, made his way to Torrid with his troops.

Part 9: Inside of The Followers of Zeref
“Your majesty, are you sure we should continue to conquer land? I do not think we can beat the Fire Kingdom. I know he has given up on conquering the rest of this continent, but I do not believe we should invade his land. It is a battle we cannot win!”

“Who said anything about this continent? I’m taking the new troops with me. I’m keeping the best troops here. We’ll need them if the Fire Kingdom tries to attack us. I’ll set out west. There’s word more land has been found there with many natural resources. We cannot afford to lose this opportunity. Waiting will give all others an advantage!” The king said.

And so, Ice Espeon, King of The Followers of Zeref, made his way to Torrid with his troops.

Part 10: Inside of Canalave
“What do you mean everyone is already there?!” The king yelled at his servant.

He just found out a new land has been discovered in the west. It had many Fire type Pokémon, something they could use if they were ever attacked by Grass Pokémon! (He was in too much of a hurry to think about the fact TwistedTurtwig didn’t show any interest in Torrid.)

“I’m sorry my king. You told me not to disturb you for anything.” The servant answered.

“I meant for anything stupid, like all the other times!” The king replied. “Come on, we must hurry. Get the troops. We’re doing this! Luckily we travel by sea faster than any other kingdom out there! We can catch up!” He continued.

And so, Celever, King of Canalave, made his way to Torrid after missing the deadline for handing in the list of Pokémon.

And so, Kings, Princes, and a Princess arrived at Torrid. All prepared to war for land!

This means Day 1 has begun! :D Make sure you understand all the rules and ask if you’re not sure!

You may only use the Pokémon you have available, of course. TM/HM/Move Tutor moves can only be used after you purchase or teach them, which is available starting Night 1. This means they cannot be used yet. Level-up moves and Egg moves are allowed only during Day 1. All Pokémon must be set to level 100!

If you lose a battle you lose two pieces of land, a Pokémon, and 500 gold coins. Winning gives you one piece of land, a Pokémon, and 500 gold coins. The winner may choose which Pokémon he wants to steal from his opponent.

Save all replays and PM them to me!

Pokémon DO NOT evolve during the day in this game! They evolve only during the night phase throughout the entire game!

Today’s Rules:
  • You may challenge two players today. You may not challenge the same person twice.
    You can challenge a player in this thread using ##declarewar: username
  • If a person has been challenged by others two times, all future challenges do not count. The challenger can use his challenge on someone else instead.
    That means you are not able to have more than 4 battles today.
  • You may not decline a challenge. If you do not defend yourself the other player will raid your kingdom. You will lose double. Two Pokémon (list is sent by the host), 1000 gold coins, and 4 pieces of land. The challenger will gain double, of course.
  • You may not challenge a Kingdom that is weak to your type.
  • You may not challenge a Kingdom that your type is immune to.
  • You must have at least one battle to stay in the game.

Challenges can be held on our own Showdown Server.

Players, Types, and Land Points:

Keeper of Night (Dark) - (The Kingdom of) Oscuro Mork [10]
bbninjas (Psychic) - Hit Bang Smash [10]
Vom (Flying) - Descendants of the Sky [10]
Celever (Water) - Canalave [10]
Ice Espeon (Dark) - The Followers of Zeref [10]
Reinforce (Bug) - Mysterious Jungle [10]
Delta (Dark) - Vector [10]
Luispipe8 (Normal) - White Forest [10]
Brave Vesperia (Poison) - The insidious Poison of this World [10]
DarkMatterGaming (Steel) - Aluminum [10]

End of this phase: Tuesday, January 13th at 11pm USA EST or until all matches are finished. Please let me know in time if you do not plan on using (all your) challenges so we don't have to continue the day when no more matches are happening!

Oh, all Pokémon I mentioned have nothing to do with the submitted lists. They were just to fit in the story. For example for the Bug Pokémon I used Bugs that were weak to the Water-type due to the rain. :p (Just clearing that up.)

I, Princess bbninjas of Hit Bang Smash, declare war on White Forest
Or... ##declarewar: Luispipe8

Only half of you can declare war on me! Ha!

Hm, pretty creative names! :p (some)
##declarewar: Luispipe8

You can't not get challenged by Spanish people Day 1. Face it :v

Thanks for the catch, Delta! :) I updated the post.

End of this phase: Tuesday, January 13th at 11pm USA EST or until all matches are finished. Please let me know in time if you do not plan on using (all your) challenges so we don't have to continue the day when no more matches are happening!

As much as I'd like to challenge a Kingdom called White Forest, bringing down the Descendents of the Sky sounds way cooler.

##declarewar: Vom

Delta said:
As much as I'd like to challenge a Kingdom called White Forest, bringing down the Descendents of the Sky sounds way cooler.

##declarewar: Vom
I, the mighty Prince Vom, accept your challenge.

Or we can just say it in a simple way. Get on Showdown :p (if you can)

Hm... I've got free range of who I want to challenge...

I, DarkMatterGaming of Aluminum, declare war on The Followers of Zeref!

Or in layman's terms, ##declarewar: Ice Espeon.

What's that command...?
Seems like a detergent XD
delcare :p

##declarewar: bbninjas
No way a ninja like you is getting away. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back