Finished Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay Triangle-man. :D

On another note, sign ups end the 4th of January, but team submissions are due the 7th of January. After sign-ups I will post the list of players and their type. You will still have time to adjust your team to counter the other types that way. Strategy is important. :D As I said, I'm doing it this way so people that choose a type later don't have the advantage of choosing a type that does better against other Kingdoms.

Drohn said:
On another note, sign ups end the 4th of January, but team submissions are due the 7th of January. After sign-ups I will post the list of players and their type. You will still have time to adjust your team to counter the other types that way. Strategy is important. :D As I said, I'm doing it this way so people that choose a type later don't have the advantage of choosing a type that does better against other Kingdoms.

So you need our type before the 4th, but our teams before the 7th?

That's correct. You will have time to strategically build a team to counter other types that way, without having an advantage or disadvantage by revealing your type before or after others.

Welp, 3rd time's a charm, I guess?

In. PM'ing later.

Edit: Crap, nvm, it's my 4th time. Dx Still, it's fun, so Wynaut?

Drohn, when we steal a Pokemon can we use it straight away? I would assume not, but just in case...

I don't quite understand the battle mechanics and it's my first time doing this... but hell, why not? In. Will PM when I figure stuff out.

EDIT: Never mind on the battle mechanics, I'm a dumb.

Just posting to say that I will be joining up. Just not immediately, due to a ton of work for college applications that I still need to finish. I'll officially join and send my team in before the deadline, so no worries!

RE: Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire! Let Me Know Your Kingdom's Type Today!

Types are due today at 10pm EST. I will post the list tomorrow so everyone can finish their list of Pokémon or make adjustments if they want to.

RE: Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire! Let Me Know Your Kingdom's Type Today!

As much as I don't want to, I'm going to have to pass. I've got a lot of stuff going on IRL right now that is going to have to come first. Good luck in the game, everyone!

I guess someone else will be taking number two this game. Too bad, TT, but I understand and hopefully we'll see you again the next game!

So signups have officially ended now! Here is the list of everyone that signed up and the type they chose!

Keeper of Night - Dark
bbninjas - Psychic
Vom - Flying
Celever - Water
Ice Espeon - Dark
Reinforce - Bug
Delta - Dark
Luispipe8 - Normal
Brave Vesperia - Poison
DarkMatterGaming - Steel

You have until 10pm GMT on the 7th of January to send in your team! Some of you have already sent in the Pokémon, but you are free to change it until then if you want to.

I'm already hyped for the battles. :D

Who's IE got?
And noooo! Luis stole Normal. Get away!
EDIT: No fire? Woah...

Drohn forgot to add it :F

He saw me typing on Skype then he thought ninja'd me :0

[03:24:36] drohn91: i know
[03:24:38] drohn91: adding your type now
[03:24:41] drohn91: dark right
[03:24:45] Alex - Ice Espeon: you forgot to put a type next to me in kingdoms
[03:24:49] drohn91: ^
[03:24:51] Alex - Ice Espeon: thought ninja :0
[03:24:58] Alex - Ice Espeon: yep dark
[03:25:07] drohn91: was just scrolling up our logs to double check when i saw
[03:25:09] drohn91: saw you typing
[03:25:12] drohn91: assumed that waas it
[03:25:15] Alex - Ice Espeon: lol

Drohn confirmed as Jedi.

Drohn said:
Actually Brave hinted me, which is why I was scrolling up, lol.

Which in turn...

[8:23:10 PM] Keeper of Night: tell drohn IE's type is missing
[8:23:19 PM] Brenton Nelson: Will do

Ah man, 3 darks? A single fighting would have demolished most of the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back