Finished Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note this is the last day to complete your matches!

Fun fact: This will be the first Kingdoms game to include Move Tutor moves and I have a fun thing planned for the night phase to start them off! :D

Heading to bed now (at 6am). You guys have until I wake up to get your matches done if you haven't yet. :p

(I think the only one left is Luis vs Celever.)

The battles in Torrid continued!

Chapter 1 Continues

Part 12: All is Fair in Love and War

As the day went on the royals continued to fight each other to claim as much land as they could.

The heart of Prince Vom was filled with passion and burning as hot as the region Torrid itself. He was unstoppable. After finding out that Luispipe8 has hurt the love of his life he challenged him to war and avenged his love.

Vom declared war on Luispipe8 and won.

It was King DarkMatterGaming who quickly challenged Prince Vom after his last victory.

“You saw what happened to those who have hurt my love, yet you still dare to challenge me? I’ll gladly accept and avenge the lovely Princess!” Prince Vom spoke.

Prince Vom, powered by his love for the Princess and rage against those who have hurt her, pushed the powerful King DarkMatterGaming back.

DarkMatterGaming declared war on Vom and lost.

King Ice Espeon finally entered the battlefield and was challenged by King DarkMatterGaming. King Ice Espeon was a master at preparation, however. He planned out every single detail before the war began and so he managed to push his attacker back instead.

DarkMatterGaming declared war on Ice Espeon and lost.

Even King Keeper of Night failed to counter the strategies King Ice Espeon had prepared. The King of Oscuro Mork was forced to retreat and to lose some of the land he had previously claimed.

Keeper of Night declared war on Ice Espeon and lost.

The King of Oscuro Mork had no plans of giving up, however. As always an evil grin appeared on his face while he was plotting ways to win this war. He was challenged by King Brave Vesperia and lost more of his land.

Brave Vesperia declared war on Keeper of Night and won.

The King didn’t look worried, however. The next challenger approached him. It was King Celever. King Keeper of Night decided to unleash his full strength and defeated the King of Canalave.

Celever declared war on Keeper of Night and lost.

With more land and Pokémon gained, King Ice Espeon went on the offensive. He encountered King Brave Vesperia and King Delta and both faced defeat at the powerful King Ice Espeon.

Ice Espeon declared war on Delta and won.

Ice Espeon declared war on Brave Vesperia and won.

The King of Mysterious Jungle, Reinforce, was confident after beating the Water type Kingdom. He challenged Brave Vesperia and managed to claim more land.

Reinforce declared war on Brave Vesperia and won.

King Luispipe8 heard the sounds of battle and saw the victorious King Reinforce standing in the battlefield. He took this opportunity to attack, but he underestimated the power of his opponent and was forced to retreat.

Luispipe8 declared war on Reinforce and lost.

I'm working on the Night update. It will be posted soon.

The match Luispipe8 vs. Celever did not happen in time. Luispipe8 may choose to have this match during Day 2 without the cost of a challenge. Let Celever (and myself) know in the thread whether you want to use this or not. You can decide during Day 2 as well, you don't have to decide now.

Night 1

Chapter 1
Part 13
The sun was setting down in Torrid. The royals had a tough day of warring behind them and were heading back to their own camps for rest. They knew they couldn't rest for long, however. They were still at war and every minute counts. After a quick rest the royals had to decide what to do.

The Night phase has begun! During the Night phase you may perform a limited amount of Night actions, listed below. You can send in your action through PM or post them in the thread (I recommend PM). After every category you see a number. The number represents how many of the actions underneath that category you may perform during his phase. You may choose actions from each category equal to the number next to it. As said, during this Night phase there are some special events.

Note that the flavour will reveal which night actions you performed, but it will not go into detail about what exactly you gained or did there (although in some cases you can only get one thing from an action, in which case it will be pretty obvious what you have). The flavour will be posted at the end of Night 1, before Day 2.

Don't forget to PM me which Night 1 Pokémon you are choosing! (Info in the OP.) Please use this format: Pokémon Name / Nature / Ability / Gender - Rank 1

Night Actions
Visiting the market (Unlimited) - Go to the market to trade, buy, and sell anything available
Trade/Buy/Sell

Prices
Status TM/HM: 2000 Gold Coins (Note you cannot purchase Will-O-Wisp during Night 1. It will be available Night 2.)
Offensive TM/HM: 3000 Gold Coins
Battle Items: 3500 Gold Coins
Berries: 500 Gold each (List; you can filter berries.)
TM01: Hone Claws
TM02: Dragon Claw
TMO3: Psyshock
TM04: Calm Mind
TM05: Roar
TM06: Toxic
TM07: Hail
TM08: Bulk Up
TM09: Venoshock
TM10: Hidden Power
TM11: Sunny Day
TM12: Taunt
TM13: Ice Beam
TM14: Blizzard
TM15: Hyper Beam
TM16: Light Screen
TM17: Protect
TM18: Rain Dance
TM19: Roost
TM20: Safeguard
TM21: Frustration
TM22: Solar Beam
TM23: Smack Down
TM24: Thunderbolt
TM25: Thunder
TM26: Earthquake
TM27: Return
TM28: Dig
TM29: Psychic
TM30: Shadow Ball
TM31: Brick Break
TM32: Double Team
TM33: Reflect
TM34: Sludge Wave
TM35: Flamethrower
TM36: Sludge Bomb
TM37: Sandstorm
TM38: Fire Blast
TM39: Rock Tomb
TM40: Aerial Ace
TM41: Torment
TM42: Façade
TM43: Flame Charge
TM44: Rest
TM45: Attract
TM46: Thief
TM47: Low Sweep
TM48: Round
TM49: Echoed Voice
TM50: Overheat
TM51: Steel Wing
TM52: Focus Blast
TM53: Energy Ball
TM54: Flase Swipe
TM55: Scald
TM56: Fling
TM57: Charge Beam
TM58: Sky Drop
TM59: Incinerate
TM60: Quash
TM61: Will-O-Wisp
TM62: Acrobatics
TM63: Embargo
TM64: Explosion
TM65: Shadow Claw
TM66: Payback
TM67: Retaliate
TM68: Giga Impact
TM69; Rock Polish
TM70: Flash
TM71: Stone Edge
TM72: Volt Switch
TM73: Thunder Wave
TM74: Gyro Ball
TM75: Swords Dance
TM76: Struggle Bug
TM77: Psych Up
TM78: Bulldoze
TM79: Frost Breath
TM80: Rock Slide
TM81: X-Scissor
TM82: Dragon Tail
TM83: Infestation
TM84: Poison Jab
TM85: Dream Eater
TM86: Grass Knot
TM87: Swagger
TM88: Sleep Talk
TM89: U-turn
TM90: Substitute
TM91: Flash Cannon
TM92: Trick Room
TM93: Wild Charge
TM94: Secret Power
TM95: Snarl
TM96: Nature Power
TM97: Dark Pulse
TM98: Power-Up Punch
TM99: Dazzling Gleam
TM100: Confide
HM01: Cut
HM02: Fly
HM03: Surf
HM04:Strength
HM05: Waterfall
HM06: Rock Smash
HM07: Dive

Life Orb
Expert Belt
Weakness Policy
Muscle Band
Wise Glasses
Toxic/Flame Orb
Eviolite

Working (1) - Help the people of your Kingdom to gain their love, money, and items
Help the miners - Gain 2500 gold coins and 2 gems of choice or a Damp/Heat/Icy/Smooth Rock
Help the farmers - Gain 2500 gold coins and 2 berries of choice or a White/Mental/Power Herb
Help the families in their households - Gain leftovers
Meditate - Gain a Focus Sash. You may perform this no more than twice per game.
Council Meeting - Meet with your council and make some tough choices. You may choose one Choice battle-item. You may perform this no more than twice per game.

Training (1) - Make your Pokémon more powerful
Regular training - Gain one extra rank on one of your Pokémon
Special training - Gain two extra ranks on one of your Pokémon for 1000 gold coins
Mega special training - Gain four extra ranks on one of your Pokémon for 3000 gold coins

Special (1) - Special actions!
Building Walls - Build walls for 500 gold coins to freely decline a challenge without any losses!
Infiltrate - Infiltrate another Kingdom and choose a Pokémon of that type! (The Pokémon has to meet the same requirements as a starter Pokémon except for the type. It is rank 0.) It's a wild Pokémon from the chosen Kingdom, it's not stolen from a Kingdom's team. You may choose types that are not present in the game. Please use this format: Pokémon Name / Nature / Ability / Gender - Rank 0
Move Tutor - Visit the move tutor and teach one of your Pokémon a special move! (Use this to teach your Pokémon a move that it can only learn from a tutor. Generation 6 tutors only.)
Visiting Rotom’s Room - Change your Rotom’s form!

Special Events!

Wild Pokémon Appeared! (Send me a PM and schedule a time with me for more details. Have your triple-battle team ready! It's a 3v3.)

Tutor Tournament!
To celebrate Move Tutor moves being part of Kingdoms, we're having a Tutor Tournament! Everyone can participate!
  • Your Pokémon may only have moves they can learn from OR/AS Move Tutors (so no level-up, TM/HM, or egg moves) (Available Moves)
  • You do not win or lose any Pokémon, ranks, or land from this tournament
  • You may challenge other Kingdoms up to 6 times and challenges must be posted in the thread
  • You may not use more than 3 challenges on the same Kingdom
  • For every battle you win, one of the Pokémon you used will have access to one of the moves it used in battle for the rest of the game
Remember move tutor moves are linked to Pokémon, unlike TM/HM moves. TMs and HMs are kept by the owner and can be taught to all their Pokémon. Once a Pokémon has access to a Move Tutor move you can freely add/remove them in between battles for that specific Pokémon. The Pokémon keeps this right even when it switches owners.

Night 1 ends on Monday the 19th of January at 10pm GMT/5pm EST (so this is Tuesday early morning for the Australians). I /may/ make it last a bit longer if I see majority didn't get their battles done. Use your challenges as soon as possible, please, so you can schedule the times asap!

RE: Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire! Night 1 Ends January 19th 10pm GMT

We are allowed to choose a Night 1 Pokemon, correct?

Also, can we trade Pokemon with other Kingdoms?

DarkMatterGaming said:
So is it one of each action or just one action overall?
One of each category (that's why each category has a number :p). During future nights you may be able to do multiple from one category.
bbninjas said:
We are allowed to choose a Night 1 Pokemon, correct?
Correct.
bbninjas said:
Also, can we trade Pokemon with other Kingdoms?
Yes, you can. Only during Night phases.

I changed Market to "Unlimited" instead of "1". The idea was you visit it once, but you buy how much you want, but I guess Unlimited is clearer.

Berries are unlimited use, correct?

If you buy an item you can re-use it for every battle. You cannot give multiple Pokémon an item you only have one of, however. If you have one Focus Sash, for example, you can give it to one Pokémon every battle. If you have two Focus Sashes you can give it to two Pokémon for every battle.

Alrighty everybody.
I have the following up for sell:
Staryu / Modest / Natural Cure / Female - Rank 1
Magikarp / Adamant / Swift Swim / Male - Rank 0
+A choice of pokemon from Infiltration.

I want 1000 for the Magi and Staryu, and 2000 for the pokemon of choice. Not accepting pokemon offers.
Also, lol at people giving unknown-gender pokemon genders, but those are really Staryu's stats.

I added Eviolite to the for sale Battle Items.

Probably should do this:
##declaretutorwar: Vom
##declaretutorwar: Celever
##declaretutorwar: Brave
##declaretutorwar: Darkmattergaming

Drohn said:
Night 1 ends on Monday the 19th of January at 10pm GMT/5pm EST (so this is Tuesday early morning for the Australians).

Who thought it was a good idea to put the 3 predominantly English speaking countries almost as far away from each other as they possibly could?

bbninjas said:
Probably should do this:
##declaretutorwar: Brave
##declaretutorwar: Darkmattergaming

I will accept as soon as I put together a team for this! Oh dear.

Celever said:
Drohn said:
Night 1 ends on Monday the 19th of January at 10pm GMT/5pm EST (so this is Tuesday early morning for the Australians).

Who thought it was a good idea to put the 3 predominantly English speaking countries almost as far away from each other as they possibly could?
Probably England, by sending all the people to explore America and around Australia.
P.S. Princess bbninjas' challenges are accepted. (Even though my tutor movepool is horrible, it can't hurt xD)

##declaretutorwar: Delta

##declaretutorwar: Brave Vesperia