Introduce Yourself!

hello. my name is doonan.

i joined pokebeach because i am getting into vgc very heavily at the moment (rather late, though lol) and i needed a place to find people to trade and chat with. i am looking to very much be prepared for the upcoming ruby and sapphire remakes and the vgc format that will come along with them.

not only do i play the vgc, but i enjoy breeding for sport, follow some popular singles battlers on youtube to keep up with that metagame, and play the tcg as well.

please, hit me up for trades, breed requests, and vgc format battles. thanks.

Hello my name is TheKoolkoopa123
I joined pokebeach because I heard that the forums are good here.
My friend got me to make an account.
I play pokemon competitively but I don't go to any tournaments. I like to collect rare pokemon and trade for other rare pokemon.
Feel free to invite me to something!

Ehh my username is migrayneWolllF I mostly came here because I didn't know what sweepers were and all that stuff. So I'm looking to learn some new things here I guess is all. Doing multiple playthroughs of FireRed with a different team each time just to experiment, next goal is to find a copy of Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald and play one of those. I never got around to playing the Gen 3 games...

Oh yeah I like instrumental music, Ibuprofen and not volunteering excessive information :)

Hello! Hotblooded, here! Joined to trade and both improve my pokedex and team on Pokemon X! Never played the TCG, already addicted to MTG and YGO, and I am too young to go broke from trying to play 3 tcgs! Blaziken holds the spot for my favorite poke, was my first and does so much work. I am at work often, so my responses may not always be the quickest! Sorry in advance, I dont mean it!

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach
Hello. My name is Edward. (shortened to Eddie)
I found PokeBeach while searching up Tsukumogami (check my profile, i'm Myth-y)
I joined because i wanted to "Like" a comment on a post. I still can't find the post.
My interests are listed on my Profile. I don't wanna Copy/Paste (i'm also lazy)
My hobbies include fishing, reading, making art, being cool, (nah) and playing video games.
I'm a jokester, so i can crack a joke at the most serious moment. (dont judge ><)
And That's it.

Hello everyone!

I am a new PokeDad from Ohio. My six year old and I are hooked! He's not very competitive but I know I will be.

I joined here because the competitive discussion seemed top notch compared to a lot of the sites I have been to.

My main hobby is Live Action Roleplay (White Wolf style not SCA).

That's about it. I look forward to diving in to competitive pokemon with a little help!

Hello! I am "WhatsAUsername?". I joined after being referred to both Pokemon TCG, PTCGO and PokeBeach by a friend known as "Matty_fillz". I joined to learn more about Pokemon, talk to people about Pokemon and maybe Buy/Sell/Trade!. I like to play CS:GO And had made Master Guardian I at one point before getting matched with trolls all the way down to GN1 :( My favorite pokemon game is the Gen 3 series, Firered. I love to listen to music, my favorite bands would be Pearl Jam, Billy Talent and Linkin Park.

Not a troublemaker. I just wanted to discuss Pokemon because Pokemon X revived my like of Pokemon, just a little more. I'm new and am saying hi.

Hello

I'm Clarkee and i live in Scotland, that's in the UK for those that don't know :)

I've been playing pokemon on and off since the Game Boy days but skipped a few generations (3,4 & 5) and recently come back to it - i can see myself researching into how to complete that pokedex quite a bit in the near future and look forward to trading my little critters with other like minded pokefans.

Hey everyone. My name is Brojo67. I joined these forums to find a community in which I could share my experiences and to find help when I ever run into a problem. I basically know no one IRL who owns or plays Pokemon, since it is not well known from where I'm from. Also I found this site when I was searching info about the Friend Safari on Google and I thought it looked like an awesome sight, so I joined. As for my interests I like basically any video game, but mostly RPG and first person shooter games. Another hobby of mine is fishing, golfing, hunting, and baseball. My Pokemon "playing" first began when I was 4 years old and my brother let me play his Pokemon Yellow on the Gameboy Color. Ever since I've been a huge fan and I have put at least 200+ hours on each generation that has came out since then. The thing that annoys me the most is I've put all this time into the series and I have only found 1 shiny in the wild. And that was almost ten years ago on Fire Red Version. Sorry that's irrelevant, but I had to get it off my mind. Anyways I'll look forward to meeting you all. :D

I'm Keith. I started a profile mainly to exchange an extra Charizardite Y for an X. I started in fourth gen but have since gained a large understanding of the games' deeper mechanics. I've never been a forum member, so this will take some getting used to...

hey guys RisnePhoenix42 here been fan of pokemon since yellow. yeah they far back i actually just joined because i am looking for blazekinite and have a vast collection of pokemon

I LOVE pokemon. I found this page on my own because i really want to find someone willing to trade me their Charizard Y mega stone

Hello Everyone i am Andrew/Dooby321. I came here to share my Pokemon Experiances and honest Trading. I Play Xbox, and PC games. I also play Yugioh and the Pokemon Card games. i listen to metal music but i also love the Final Fantasy 13 music. I wish to meet new trainers and make alot of new friends.
My favorite Region is the Hoenn
My Favorite pokemon team: Eevee,Vaporeon,Espeon, Umbreon, Jolteon, and Leafeon.
My favorite game: Pokemon Emerald on the GBA

Hey, I'm Jonny :)
1) I joined to get involved in the Pokemon community somewhat. It's always been hard finding trades and friend codes and what not by myself.
2) I kind of just Googled, but I've heard of PokeBeach before.
3) I like to draw and sketch, play casual video games, and play sports (rowing).
4) I think hobbies would be the same gist as above ^
5) I like country music and am friendly to most people, and of course I play Pokemon.

Hey everyone im Krypto27, I chose the name because people always mistake my name to be Krypto and 27 is a lucky # to me in my airsoft hobby. I joined to gain a better understanding and to enhance my skills in the pokemon world. I found this site on google. Hobbies are pokemon/magic, working out, airsoft/ milsim and spending time with family.

Im returning to the tcg after about an 8 year hiatus that was determined by my moving back to AK. I just moved to AZ and have been happy to get back into organized play. So I thought it only natural to return to this site.

I joined inorder to use the buy and trade forums to improve my collection.
I found out about PokéBeach though google searches for various cards.
I enjoy mlp, hiking, poetry, yoga, dnd, and have recently started collecting cards again.

Howdy!
I'm Donutnut1 and I joined this site to have fun and chat with other players!
I found this site through Google. W O W. Huehuehuehue.
I make graphics for websites and social media pages. And of course, I play Pokémon. Lots of Pokémon. Too much Pokémon.
Hobbies? Uhh... Pokémon. And Yogscast of course. Gotta love those nerds <3

Back