Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone,Im Shadowkitsune23 and its nice meeting other Pokemon fans.I found this site awhile back while looking for news,and just now decided to make an account ^_^ my favorite gen is Hoenn and Pokemon while there's many is Whimsicott.My first Pokemon game was Yellow and that's when I started to love the series and still enjoy learning all that I can from battling to breeding.I have alot of hobbies and likes and 2 is baseball and drawing plus I love video games.Thank you for taking the time to read and Im happy to be here :D I also been trying to find the Pokeball Vivillon and some event legends since I never was able to get any before and I'll do my best to help out if I can :)

Hey guys i have been a fan of pokemon since i saw a contest to get Mew in Nintendo Power,after that i bought red,blue,then got ahold of Pokemon green from japan.After that bought every and anything with pokemon in it,i have all the games right to X i havent bought a Y yet but will soon enough i even still have a old Ash hat that i have lying around somewhere.I am pretty skilled in the MetaGame and right now breeding my Gardevoir Lily trying to get a shiny with perfect stats which is time consuming,iam accepting any FC and will post mine here and also put it in my signature as well.As far as trading i have some that are hard to find but no legends yet but hopefully soon,iam looking for one at the moment and thats celebi i really want that one.
Well there is nothing more worth telling about me just iam a loyal pokemon fan and i will never stop even though they keep Ash 10 shesh.

Shawny, Steel, Klang, Mawile, Excadrill, 2122-7711-7006

Hi All,

I'm Rik de Graaff (like my username :p ).
I am 21 years old, and live in The Netherlands.
I love pokemon from the time that I got in touch with Pokemon Yellow.
Never stopped with playing, and never planning though.

I also collect the Pokemon Trading Cards, although it isn't very active in Holland.
Well, I am more a reader than a poster, but I'll hope on a nice time here.

Greetings, Rik
PS. I am now going to edit my details and avatar ;)

hello i'm steve .
.i've been playing pokemon games since pokemon red.i joined to discuss news for pokemon x and the upcoming pok or/as .
i will also look for trades,friend codes for pokemon x.
heard about this site on gamefaqs.
i play video games a lot but pokemon games always were a favourite.
glad to be a member here.

Hello, I'm here to trade friend code, I'm currently playing Pokemon X and Y (but mostly Y).

Hope to make good friends here! :)

Hello I'm Blueditto and I just joined :) I was asked from IceArceus to do so to stay in contact here, I'm going to help with a art project for this forum.
this will be my first world wide pokemon forum I'm joining ^^ I love to collect pokemon cards and playing games. I watched the first generation since it came up on tv and loved it till the end of Hoenn after that my inteterest in the animation serie dropped but I still love the new pokemons that come out and the cards <3. I'll be looking forward to be more active here!

Hi everyone! I've been a longtime reader of these forums and just joined now. I've been a fan of Pokemon since the first games, and still play them pretty often but I'm mostly a big fan of the TCG. We finally have some small leagues where I live so I figured I'd sign up here.

Hi! I am KiakiNinetales!!! Just call me Kiaki. :3
I am a Ninetales fan, as well as Eevee. Fav Eevee evolution in Umbreon.
I have the game Pokémon X, so if you tell me your FC, I'll then tell you mine. And we could do something.
I came here just looking for a good Pokémon forum.
Ever thought about running Ninetales with EnergyBall, holding MiracleSeed? I have! Using that I have own over 9 battles.

hi, this is Leav777 ^u^

why you joined
i was requested to do so for a special reason.

where you found out about PokéBeach
searching the web MANY years ago

your interests
comics, illustration, drawing, pokemon, movies.

hobbies
drawing, playing pokemon

anything else relevant
i like coffee.

I'm kabezon, I joined cause I love pokemon, and a friend told me about this site. I play games, read, practice martial arts, and play chess.

Hi! I'm Impatien. I've been playing pokemon since Gen III (Sapphire was my first game.) My favorite pokemon is Espeon. I joined because I wanted to be part of a pokemon community. Besides pokemon, I enjoy writing stories and reading fantasy/science fiction novels.

hi my name is sam. the reason i joined the pokebeach forums was to trade. my cards arent exactly in mint condition but they have a few un-noticable scratches on the card. message me if you want to trade. bye!

Hi! I'm Tyma, one of those new PB Adventures artists :>
I joined this forum so I could share my Pokemon fan art with you. I also like to read Pokespe(Adventures) manga.
I found out about PB from my cousin a few years ago, but I'm registering forums now. The reason is: I'll be creating banners for the forums.
Greetings from Tyma^ ^

Hi, everyone!

I've been lurking on PokeBeach's main site since I was in middle school (I don't even want to think about how long ago that was!), and I jumped into the forums to do some art for the site and for all of you!

Great to be here, pals!

Hi guys. I am KaedenArts89.

1. I joined because I love pokemon, and I saw that pokebeach was hiring artists to their site and I would like to use this to help promote my work and build my portfolio.

2. Through Bulbapedia and Serebii.

3. My interests are film making, animation, character design, cartooning, voice acting.

4. My hobbies are playing pokemon, bicycling, drawing, dance, music, swimming, and so much more.

5. I am ai-don on deviantart, so please check out my work! I was the cartoonist for my college newspaper, won two contests on playstation.com and the two time finalist in the design a dance contest for the hit show "Dancing With the Stars."

Heys Guys, I'm Tyler (or darkanine87). I got into pokemon when I was 8, and my first ever game was platinum. I joined to learn more about my favorite franchise, Pokemon! (duh!) I'm into the TCG as well as the video game. I do prefer the card game though :/. I hope I can be welcomed into PokeBeach!

Hi guys, I'm Matty_fillz. I joined the forums because I wanted to share my PTCG decks with everyone and get their opinions on them and also get advice to make them better! I found PokeBeach when I was 8 years old so I don't even remember aha that was 7 years ago, I guess I was looking for diamond/pearl/platinum walkthroughs I don't know. I enjoy drawing, playing the pokemon Video games, And obviously the TCG. I unfortunately sold my ds and all my games for it so I have not touched one of those games in a very long time. so anyways hi forums :D

Hello, I've been visiting this website for years now and come to find all my TCG news and artwork from here! As some others have said I will also be one of those Pokebeach artists! Looking forward to it~!

why you joined -- Looking to finish my pokedex, and find good friends.
where you found out about PokéBeach -- pkm_lover is my sister, she showed me the site.
your interests -- pokemon, tv, music.
hobbies -- I'm a stay at home mom, so I take care of my two year old during the day.
anything else relevant -- I'm on mostly at night.

Back