Introduce Yourself!

Hello, I'm Nuno, I am a big fan of Pokémon, and if I wrote my English bad, sorry, because I'm Portuguese.
I have 13 years old and I started to play pokemon with 13 years old :p
I love play pokemon games with Mewtwo, Darkrai and Giratina (is my favourite legendary pokemon).
That's some things about me...

Hi my name is BP! I joined this site because I fel like I have a lot to share about Pokemon. I'd love to share it all with you! I've always wanted to discuss my thoughts and beliefs with skilled players. I'm dying to play Pokemon OR&AS!!!
Favorite Types: Fire, Dragon, Fighting
Favorite Regions (Most>Least): Hoenn, Kanto, Kalos, Sinnoh, Johto, Unova.
Favorite Gym Leader: Gary/Blue, Falkner
Favorite Game: Pokemon Emerald

Well howdy everyone :) I'm Leanne, aka pandaeatworld and some of you may know me already from the pkmncollectors community on Livejournal.

I live in Ireland, work full time, have a husband and a cat. We should be getting another kitty in the next couple of weeks, yay!

I've played Gen 1 and 6, but unfortunately just missed a huuuge gap in the middle of the other gens, so I'm really excited for OR/AS as it means I get to "return" to these games with them all shiny and new looking :D

I collect plush, especially canvas and pokedolls, and tcg. I don't play, at all, and I'm not out to finish full sets/series, just get lots of awesome cool looking cards that I like :) My favorite Pokemon would easily be Dragonite, with Blastoise, Lapras, Umbreon and a few others close behind!

I've joined mostly to get some great TCG trading going :D But also to be part of another awesome community.

HI guys im Pedro im 21 years and live in Portugal. I stop playing pokemon 4 years ago and i got more the 10 000 cards im here to try sell my cards, im in my last college year and i want save some money to open a business of my own.

Hi. My name is mägess. Im from switzerland an i came here to trade friendcodes to extend my and others friend safari. I was browsing for websites like this and this one seemed the best to me, so i joined.

Hi everyone, my name is Michael. My wife and I recently got into Pokemon to play with our niece that wanted to learn how to play but her parents don't always have enough time to play with her. I'm a veteran to TCGs and CCGs but it's been about 6 years since I last actively played.

I've known about pokebeach since I last played pokemon (Team Rocket Returns thru just after Delta Species) so I hope to help contribute to the community as I get back into things.

My name is TheVoid. I used to be a majorly competitive Yugioh player, including qualifying for the Yugioh US Nationals twice. However, after moving, I found myself falling out of Yugioh. After a string of events, I quit completely and stopped playing card games in general, until my sister's fiance got me back into the Pokemon TCG. Using my knowledge from Yugioh, I've tried getting into Pokemon TCG, but they're so different, I need help. Therefore, I took a google search, found this website, and hope to learn.

Hello my name is Stryke Slagar. Its not my real name of course. I live in America and have been a pokefan for over...lets see Gold Version came out in 2000 so...14 years! Wow now that I look back I've really been an old timer in Pokemon's gaming history LOL. I was referred to Pokebeach by my best friend and surrogate big brother G-Panthera. I joined here looking to find willing people willing to willingly trade certain pokemon so I can complete my LONG dream of completing the National Pokedex (Without having to cheat mind you.) Its been long and hard but I'm nearly there and am just missing some certain Event pokemon. I'm 24 years old and started playing when I was 10. My hobbies include Pokemon, RPing, and exploring video game worlds from the comfort of my own home. I LOVE Japanese culture and the country itself and Pokemon is only one way of showing it.

Just so you know I need these ones:
Arceus (Who doesn't?)
Regigigas
Keldeo
Meloletta
Genesect
and Manaphy.

If any of you have these and don't need them please give them a good home...with me...yeah...okay bye now and I look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

Hey everyone, I'm Will. My reason for joining was because I wanted a place to be able to discuss strategy and competitive play outside of my area of competition, so I can get a better sense of why certain strategies work and why they only work in certain situations. I really only play Pokemon TCG as far as card games go, and I play Diablo 3 and League of Legends from time to time. If any one wants to add me on either of those games just message me, also feel free to message me for any other information if you wish!

Hi I'm Ziyal. I was looking for safari friends and found this site. Have been playing Pokemon since Diamond, then went back and played the gba games of Pokemon. :-D

Hey, just joined this forum as I've been using it recently for new info and I felt like joining in on the discussions; I've been a bit obsessed with Pokemon since i began playing about 13 years ago so I look forward to giving my opinions and reading others :)

Hiya, I'm HastyLucario! I joined since I recently came here for new info, and wanted to be able to discuss different things. I found PokeBeach on a google search I did about misspelled pokemon cards. My intrests involve pokemon (obviously XD), drawing, and reading. My hobby is collecting pokemon cards. That's all~

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach
Hi! I'm raichulover11, and I love Pokemon TCG soo much! I joined because so many people here share my interest, and know more than me! I hope I stay a long time!

Helloo! I'm Aprilia/Shmion.

I found out about PokeBeach while I was at a TCG store, and one of the workers was showing me pokemon card scans on here. Anyway, I like anime, manga, and pokemon. My favorite pokemkn type is fire, and my favorite pokemon is Typhlosion by far. I like the pokemon TCG game, but of course with my luck no one I know plays the TCG.My first pokemon game was SoulSilver (which explains why Johto is my favorite region xD). Team Rocket is my favorite evil team and pokemon, and Jessie, James, and meowth are my favorite characters in the pokemon anime.

Well, thats about it.

Heyas, I'm Perfect Shot.

I joined here after wanting to discuss competitive strategies in the Pokemon TCG after leaving Yu-Gi-Oh, as it just hasn't been too fun lately. I also play Pokemon Y and would be happy to trade Friend Codes for safaris if anyone would like.

Outside that, I sometimes play League of Legends and I just enjoy card games in general.

Hey everyone!

I'm Zack and I joined Pokebeach to be a part of this community and discuss all things Pokemon! I found out about Pokebeach while searching the web for Pokemon news.

My favorite aspect of Pokemon is the tcg, and of course the Pokemon themselves. I love playing the tcg competitively and for recreation. I also love the Pokemon anime and I watch it whenever I can. I have been collecting cards and playing the game since it came out here in the states in 98 and I used to watch the anime every day before school back then! Although I have a soft spot for the original base set cards, I really love the newer sets and I think the new artwork is just phenomenal.

Pikachu is one of my favorite Pokemon (I know guys sorry but I'm old school what can I say Pika has been my buddy from the start). If you grew up watching the original anime like me, you would understand haha! Pikachu is so funny and personable in the anime, you gotta love him!

Other than Pokemon, I really love super low cars and modified imports in general, especially japanese. I'm big into the whole stance car scene, I always do my research on what's new with the car culture in Japan, and I can read about cars all day. I love going to car shows and car meets with my girlfriend and our friends! Just like Pokemon, it's fun to be immersed in a culture you love! And just like Pokemon, I love everything about the car lifestyle! Oh and I also really like Tekken.

I like to give my all to the things I love, so I'm happy to admit that Pokemon and cars are my life! I spend all my free time doing something related to these things and I love every minute of it!

Thank you for reading my first post everyone, I'm hoping to make lots of new friends here on Pokebeach!

Hi everyone, my name is bubblefish :)
I joined this site because I have a few sealed boxes of 36 boosters pokemon cards (1st edition and fossil edition, french language) and I would like your advice to sell them online.
Could I be allowed to post in the "selling" forum?
Thank you very much for your help!

Hello there, my name is donavannj. I've joined because I actually intend to use the search function to find things in threads and also broaden my knowledge of just how many collectibles there are out there in the Pokemon merch side of things.

I also may be selling/trading a few things on occasion. I tend to have extras I don't want lying around.

Hey hey hey everyone, I've been reading on pokebeach for a long time just joining because I wanted to get in on the discussion. I've been playing VGC for quite a while now, just recently got into TCG which I tend to enjoy a lot more. Thanks for any welcomes!

Back