Introduce Yourself!

Hi! You can call me Little or my real name is Nikki. Im from the US and I love collecting pokemon cards. I have been collecting since they first came out and have loved them every since. I sadly have lost a lot of my cards in moves and am trying to reclaim them all again.

I found out about PokeBeach because I use the front page frequently to check up on news about the Pokemon world.

My interests are collecting English pokemon sets.... Drawing and Youtubing. I have a Youtube channel and its in my signature.

My interests and hobbies are the same really.

Im 26 years old and the new set comes out on my birthday this year^^

Eevee 9 here!!! I've been playing pokemon since Red,Blue,and Yellow. I've had ever game. But got older and sold them like an idiot lol. Now I'm having to rebuy them once again. And can't wait for the new Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!!! When in not working or working out I'm always playing my pokemon Y!!!

Hi. I'm Jaleezyy. I joined the forums for good ol' trades in Pokemon titles. Big fan ever since I played FireRed a long time ago. Found this site through Serebii and I enjoy computer programming and spend majority of my time studying. (obviously spending my free time with Pokemon). Glad to be a part of this community.

Hey everyone! I'm sharpfan101, AKA Mr. Ebs as my IGN. I've been playing pokemon since I was 7, which is half my life. I play competitive ice hockey and like biking. In fact, I'm leaving for a 300 mile bike trip Saturday morning from Washington DC to Pittsburg. I love Canada even though I live in America and was born here. I play Smash at a semi-competetive level and I absolutely love all the Zelda games. That's it for me!

Hey everyone , I'm Robby! I joined because I've been a fan of Pokemon since forever, haha . I began my interest watching my big bro play his Gold Version on his Gameboy color , and I played it without permission (Didn't overwrite his file, no worries) . Then years later I purchased myself a Pikachu Gameboy Advanced SP with Fire Red Version , and I fell in love . Ever since then, I've just enjoyed anything related to Pokemon , including the card game . I bought a couple packs and a themed deck years ago , and now I just got back into it. So i joined to help with my growth of knowledge for the games . I also play online. I found this website on my search to better my Decks , and I'm quite happy with this place, haha. Well that's me.

Feel free to contact me, or if you wanna battle online, I'm open to new people, especially fellow Pokemon fans ! Thanks

I am TheMagmarMan, and I joined Pokébeach because I wanted do be a part of the Pokémon community. I like the TCG, as well as the game. My parents don't really like Pokémon, but I don't really care :p

I hope I can learn to enjoy this environment! :D

Hey guys! I'm Vom (yes, the one from showdown, so if any of you happen to face me, say hi :D) and im 15. Im from Peru but live in Canada, and I was introduced to pokemon at 6 years old. I've been playing the game for like 8 years now, but since I recently moved to Canada I discovered the TCG a year ago, so I'm still kinda new. I discovered Pokébeach when I was looking for Flashfire scans, and the forums looking for an Yveltal deck. I came here to get better, make friends and help people out. Also never ask for my full real name cz it's just really long XD

Hi there, I'm Voltaic! :> I've been a huge Pokemon fan for a long while now, and I've lurked around Pokebeach occasionally for some time, and I decided to join now that I'm just now starting to get into the TCG and want to learn the ropes and build a good deck, though there aren't a lot of players in my area, sadly. I'm starting to dabble in competitive battling as well, but I'm just IV breeding more than anything for right now. (Mawile is my current project, if you're curious) I'm also going to attempt to get a living Pokedex once ORAS comes out, but that's a while away. Any suggestions and tips for the TCG and its metagame are much appreciated, as I am a complete newbie! :D And if you want to trade or have a battle with semi-competitive mixed tier stuff, or just have something to say, let me know!

(I'm kinda shy so I probably won't post very often. xD;) [size=xx-small](And hello to anyone who plays PMU, as I am the same Voltaic there. :> The shyness is why I don't talk. :<)[/size]

Sup.

I've been a Pokémon fan ever since Generation II hit the shelves in Denmark. I've been lurking on Pokebeach and it's forums a lot, since around the gen IV leaks. I've finally decided to make an account because I thought it would be fun to actually participate in some of the discussions here. I haven't really played the Pokémon TCG, but I do follow what's happening within the scene. Same goes for playing the games competitively, really.
The Smash Brothers scene is another one I follow intently without actually playing competitively, and like most others I can't wait for the new Smash games.

Apart from that, I have an interest for electronic music and the stuff that happens in it, and, uh, nature.

New to the Pokemon Craze!

So I just started playing with X and I have become completely addicted to the game! My son was just born so it makes for a perfect game to play as I can close and pause at any moment when he needs me. Going nuts collecting everything I can in X then I'll be breeding until the new ones come out.

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, seems like a cool forum.

Hi guys, my name is Seanj98 (how original). I have been playing Pokemon since I was five. My first pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow, and ever since then, I've loved Pokemon. I always thought I was the best until I met the online battling on Diamond and Pearl. I still loved Pokemon and stived to get better, and now I am actually decent. I have Pokemon Y, and my friend code is 2895-8667-7228. You should add me!

Hello everyone! I'm Askail. Been super into Pokemon all my life. My first Pokemon game was blue and ever since then I haven't looked back lol. Although I skipped over Platinum B&W and B&W 2 but that was mainly me not having the handheld. But anyways I thought this forum seemed pretty cool so I decided to join and introduce myself :p My FC is 0275-8705-4203 so yeah. Add me if you want :D

Hello! I'm RileyCorn, an Electrical Engineer. I joined this forum because I've been a huge fan of PokeBeach site and to be honest I joined to ask other trainers for the missing Vivillon patterns in my collection. :p When I have free time, I try to breed for competitive Pokemon.

Let's be friends! :D

Hey I'm Ryan I pretty much joined to trade pokemon on x and y with other players. I found this site by randomly googling event legendaries. In my spare time i watch anime play other video games and watch youtube videos. My very first pokemon game was pokemon red all the way back in the 90's which lead to my love of charizard as my all time favorite pokemon. And I plan to get into online battles with pokemon x and y.

Hello everyone I'm Shinyhunterpanda you can call me panda for short. I love pokemon and I enjoy it a lot, one day I thought why don't I talk to people like me who enjoy pokemon so I searched and searched untill I found this. I'm excited to see what unfolds.

Hello, my name is Freshke33. I joined Pokebeach in order to receive advice for TCG, as well as the ability to look at many of the posts giving advice on TCG and video game strategies. I've been playing Pokemon since the age of 3, collected cards as a kid, and recently got into TCG again. I love the show, and pretty much anything else related to Pokemon. Nice to meet everyone.

Hello guys! I'm Zulu (nickname since I was in high school) aka zulu_pokemon808.

I joined because I just recently got back into collecting pokemon cards after a very long hiatus. (Last time I bought cards prior to this year was 2001 while I was a freshman in highschool. After finding some of my old cards in the attic, I decided to start collecting again :) Now, looking to expand who I trade with and buy from since its mostly been limited to Instagram and Ebay.

I think I first found out about PokeBeach while browsing Ebay. Many of the stock pictures of cards for sale come from PokeBeach, and out of curiosity, was led here.

My hobbies and interests include power lifting, hiking, video games and jumping out of perfectly good airplanes. Big fan of the Halo series, and is the only reason why I stick with Xbox. I mostly play shooters and Pokemon. As a matter of fact, I played Pokemon Emerald almost 3 times through while deployed to Afghanistan a couple of years ago.

I have never played the TCG since I am mostly interested in the artwork of the cards. My favorite set is Skyridge which I have nearly complete (Just missing 5 cards).

Thats all for now, happy to be here and thank you all for your time! :)
-Zulu

Hi there, I'm silversalamence10
I joined here because I've been into pokemon since the first gen and I wanted to join a pokemon-themed forum and chat to other fans of the series.
I can't remember how I first found out about pokebeach, though I have been browsing the site for a long time.
My hobbies and interests include; playing video games, playing TCGs (Mainly Yugioh, though I do collect pokemon cards as well, but don't play the TCG because I'm not a big fan of rotation formats), as well as writing fanfiction, watching anime and doing random drawings.

Hey guys, It's WIgglytuff here!
I've been reading poke beach forums since i got back into Pokemon and finally started to get an account here

Back