Introduce Yourself!

Hi I'm Allie!

I'm 21 years old and i'm from Adelaide in South Australia. I play all the pokemon video games I can get my hands on! I'm not really into any sort of competitive battling though I wont say no if challenged! Whilst I do breed pokemon (in particular eevees) I dont try for anything specific- I just breed pokemon that other people want! Recently I wonder traded a box of Eevees named Magikarp. I have never had a shiny other than red gyarados but I'm not sure you can really count that haha! So far i'm at around 1300 eevees in X/Y and have yet to gain a shiny )=

In real life i'm a freelance artist/designer but am searching for stable employment =)

Also I should mention that the user peer on this site is my boyfriend =D

First of all, I know this thread is for new members only. Although, the last time I was actually active on Pokébeach Forums was around five or so years ago. Since I have re-sparked my Pokémon interest, I came here to see how much has changed about the TCG. Well, the first thing I noticed was how much this website has changed and improved! I feel like I should be allowed to post in this thread because everything is so different and new to me. Also, not many people probably remember who I am! (So I hope I don't get in trouble for posting in this thread.)

If anyone does remember me, my old username was Rai-Guy_15 and I was hoping I could change it to RaiGuy. I did notice that it is out of the question unfortunately so I'll have to refer to myself as Raichu/Leafeon, for the time being.

I decided to "come back" because I showed my old Stormfront Gengar deck to a friend of mine (I'll refer to him as friend 1). He was immediately interested and wanted to know how the game worked. I found more old cards and built a Stormfront Machamp deck and I taught him how to play. We both had a lot of fun and wondered what the decks in the current format were. Finding out that Ex's were back, I immediately looked up articles and watched videos from the most previous World's Championships. After that, we printed off scans and made proxy decks and then after that, we started to purchase single cards off of Amazon and Ebay. Another friend of mine (I'll refer to him as friend 2) found out what we were doing with our free time and asked to watch a few battles. Intrigued, we all went to Wal-Mart and bought a few Plasma Storm packs to see what we could get. Amazed by his full art Lugia ex pull, we went back to buy even more packs. Friend 2 then pulled another Lugia ex. This got him hooked also and he began to proxy decks as well. In December, we went to 4 City Championships. I got a Top 4, and a Top 8 finish with a Darkrai/Ninetales deck. Friend 1 got a Top 8 finish with an Empoleon/Dusknoir, and Friend 2 got a 9th place with "Yeti".

I found out about Pokébeach about six years ago, just browsing the web looking for interesting stuff about Pokémon. Eventually I made an account and was pretty active I guess, but quit because I entered high school and was busy with school work and sports.

My interests: Sports, eating, sleeping, Pokémon, food. Hahaha yea you can kind of see where this is going. Not that interesting.

My hobbies: Watching football, I am a Denver Broncos fan, yes I know they got dominated in the Super Bowl, I hear it all the time. Researching deck ideas, play testing and playing the TCGO. College classes and homework takes up a lot of my time and so does my girlfriend. I rarely play Xbox 360 but when I do it's with my friends and we play GTA V, Minecraft or NCAA 14.

Anything else relevant: Personal Life: In high school, I played football and lacrosse. Right now, I attend a Technical College and will be transferring to a University next fall and plan on playing football again. I'm 19, own a truck, and I am pretty happy with my life.
My Past: My last year in Senior's division, I got 1st place at a Regionals with a Gengar SF/Crobat G deck. I won multiple City Championships and my favorite deck of all time was PLOX.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
I'm excited to be back here, as well as playing the TCG again.

Thanks for your time!

Hey everyone names Jeffrey i been with pokemon since day one and im now 22 and stil in love with it, i join to find fellow pokemon lovers, also members who play TCG online and in real life, as well as pokemon games, and to chat about the present and future ofpokemon if you live near camden nj and would like to meet up with me an my friends who also love pokemon just pm me

Hello everyone :)!! I am Lizeron, 21 years old from Greece!!

I found Pokebeach in google, in my grand quest of finding out why the english fansubs are nowhere to be found for the old seasons! Needless to say, I browsed the forum as a guest and thought it would be quite nice to be able to able to share my love for pokemon with others. I don't know anyone else who loves the show :eek:! The community here seems quite enjoyable!

I enjoy anime, drawing, playing video games, reading a good book and spending time with friends :)!

Hmmm.... My favorite pokemon is Trecko :3!

Hi, came here trying to complete my Vivillon collection. Pokemon Y and X have been my obsession since October. Need to stop obsessing about my Pokedex but I am always rearranging the Pokemon and now I am trying to make a perfect shiny team

Well, good (very early) morning all I'm Steel, a steel type fan I joined up because I've always really been into Pokemon and I thought it would be nice to chat to others into it as most of my friends aren't interested in pokemon. I like drawing, gaming, swimming, cats and most of all cacti ^.^

Hi my name is samantha and I joined because I am currently playing pokemon X and I am trying to get all the Vivillon patterns, and was wondering if anyone on here had the ones I need,
I need
Meadow
Monsoon
Sandstorm
Jungle
Sun
Ice
Savannah
Ocean
If anyone has one to trade please message me, as I am eager to complete this!!

Hello I'm Conk3r7 I'm really just here to discuss deck ideas and other random stuff I guess. I just got into pokemon tcg recently but I did play before and I have played other card games as well. My friends got me into it and have a pool of cards I can use. For the most part I can build what I want to so I'm looking at ideas and such. I just decided to finally make an account and ask what people think. Thanks!

Hello everyone and if you cant tell my favourite pokemon is Tyranitar! I just wanted to say that I enjoy pokemon and drawing and I wanted to see what the public thought I should do as in drawing programs, backrounds etc. If you request something I will try my hardest. I will list off a few things below!

Favorite Game: Pokemon Pearl (Lost my other games to my dog...)
Favorite Legendary: Raikou
Favourite Food: Salt & Vinegar chips!
Favourite Pokemon of all time: Tyranitar
Most hated hack: Action Replay (Absolute pointlessness if you actually want to play the game)

That is all for now! Pm me for requests, ideas OR programs to use!

Heya ya'll, my name is Fanmar and I've been watching and playing Pokemon since the moment Red & Blue were released in Europe and I've never stopped! I'm currently 22 years old and live in The Netherlands, it's always fun to see so many nationalities in one place so it's nice meeting ya'll!

I'm a bit slow in acquiring newer generations as I just bought Pokemon Y last January. I'm now on my first playtrough which is why I registered to be part of this forum. I'm here to hopefully find some help for completing my Vivillon collection and helping others with whatever they're collecting! There is nothing I enjoy more in these games so I've never used hacks or bugs to complete my collections. The only glitch I've ever participated in was Missingno back in the first generation when I was 7 years old. Man, those were the days!

Favourite Game: Heartgold, Ruby
Favourite Pokemon: Gyarados, Haunter
Favourite NEW Pokemon: Vivillon, Aegislash
Favourite Type: Steel, Ghost.

Thank you for reading and I hope we'll be able to help each other properly and have fun!

Fanmar, out.

Yo Red_Fire1913 here, joined up because I'm looking for a little bit of info for this and that for pokemon, honestly I also joined because I think I've found out what's the use is for the 'Strange Souvenir' in pokemon x & y and wanted to share the info. Found out about this forum by searching for how to get the strange souvenir. Pokemon, gaming and reading being my interests and hobbies. Lastly fire type being my all time favourite type of pokemon with Charizard as my favourite of ALL 720 Pokémon.

Adder up FC: 1048-9278-6789 pm to let me know.

-I joined to try and finish my Vivillon collection
-I found Pokebeach because I googled "Vivillon Trade Forum" and the GTS isn't helping me
-I'm interested in manga, anime, AMV's, Clothes, animals, makeup, politics, and music
-My hobbies include Vanguard, Yu-gi-oh, drawing, nail painting, reading, Sudoku, shopping, and playing Pokemon
-I like cute Pokemon even if they aren't necessarily strong since I'm more of a casual player. My user name is Vivillon because it is the main reason I'm here and my given name has 6 letters in the first, middle, and last name.

Favorite Game: Pokemon Heart Gold
Favorite Legendary: Mew
Favorite Food: Salmon or Kale
Favorite Pokemon of all time: Vaporeon
Favorite NEW Pokemon: Vivillon, Carbink, Pumpkaboo, Amaura, Slurpuff, Meowstic, Dedenne

Hi all,
I joined PokeBeach because none of my friends have Pokemon X or Y, and Pokemon is just much more fun when shared.
I feel like I am more of a casual player, not that big on battling everyone.
I totally missed 5th Gen, so I guess I'm playing catch up. Hit me up and we can trade! Or add my FC and tell me what my friend safari is because I have no idea what it is.
FC: 2380-4001-9003
Thanks!

Hi! I'm Crucius.
I joined pokebeach because I was looking for friend codes to help build my friend safari and found this site through a search engine. I enjoy breeding and would love to get friend codes to help me out with that, as well as providing my own friend code. I'm new to the forum but I've been playing since 1st gen, and been an avid breeder since 2nd, so if I can help you in anyway please hesitate to ask. :}<

Hello everybody, I'm Old Wizard Eyes. I don't really know how to make an introductory post, so bear with me. :p

I like gaming, both modern and retro. Uh, I like snacks, system mods, web development, music... Oh, and I like muffins! That pretty much covers my life story, right?

Hey It's The Bossome! I am a huge fan of anything pokemon. I have played all the games and I am currently working on filling my National dex in my pokemon X. I also play a little TCG with a few of my friends once in a while. I am more of a collector rather than a competitive player, so if you run into me in X or any future games, be sure to trade me. I love seeing all the rare pokemon I can get.

Hello all! I'm Kabal and the reason I joined was to discuss tier decks and and strategies in the current tcg format. I like playing videogames such as halo and dark souls, and I also recently joined the tcgo to test out deck ideas.

Hey guys!

My name is Nick, or better known as NiFe. I'm 22 and I was a typical "Oooh 1st gen rocks, anything else sucks!" kinda guy. Well, now I'm kicking myself because I just got back into it about 2 months ago, and realized that I couldn't have been anymore wrong. I love X and Y, and I think my alltime favorites are (And Yes, In this order)

5. Ho-Oh
4. Genesect
3. Giratina
2. Snivy...It's a cute thing.
1. Jolteon

Anyway, I'm on the TCGO as NiFe628. Feel free to add me so we can battle!

Other non-Pokemon related things....I'm an author, and I released a book last year full of poems. This year, I'm writing my second book, which is likely going to be a YA. My first book is available on iTunes, Nook, Amazon, yeah. I'm also engaged and our wedding date is June 27th, 2015. Can't Wait! I have a PS4, and (Sorry Guys) I'm a Sony guy through and through. The only franchise I wish would (But Can't) come to Playstation is...Ding Ding Ding. Pokemon! If you want to know anything else, check out my Twitter @NiFederico

So yeah. Thanks!

Hey guys, I am Kota and I have been into pokemon since the first grade and I am 18. I mostly collect the cards and only recently started to play the game. I enjoy playing the game and got pretty good. I joined because this site looks cool and I never actually have been in a pokemon chat room before. I thought it would be cool.

I enjoy pokemon video games as well, but I have only played two since the 1st grade and I got back interested in them when my sister this month started playing pokemon X and Y with her friend.

hi everybody , i just started playing pokemon and i am still not very good , right now i am trying to finish my pokedex so i need to trade many pokemon ....I joined because i like your site and because i'd like to get better at this game (sorry for the english :p)

Back