Introduce Yourself!

Hi my name is Aaron from Scotland and I am 18. I have enjoyed Pokemon all the way from gen 1 up till now. I come to this forum to discuss pokemon gaming.

Favourite Pokemon is Heracross.

Hey, I'm Mishiina, also known as Matt, and I'm a LO in Atlantic Canada.

I've been playing the Pokémon TCG on and off for about 12 years, and been playing the VG since Red/Blue.

I'm here for discussion about the TCG and to get feedback about Leagues/Tournaments and how I can make mine better.

My favourite Pokémon is Absol, and I hate musicals.

Hello, friends. My name's Sabrina and I played TCG competitively from DP to about BW. I just splurged on the new XY set and I am really itching to get back into this game! I came on here to get acclimated back into the competitive climate. I want to know what the new rules are and what I should be teching in my deck. My brother and my girlfriend are counting on me to build them kickass decks and I want to deliver! Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Hey I'm a pokemon n magic collector/player with over 30000 cards and many accessories. I started out on blue version back in the day but don't play currently.

I am so happy to be a part of this community. I've been visiting these forums for a while now and finally opened an account so I could contribute too it. I enjoy skateboarding, snorkeling at the beach, and playing video games. My hobbies consist of video games and now playing Pokemon again (like the good old days of childhood). I just recently got back into the games and they bring back such great memories.

Hi everyone, joined in hopes of finishing my vivillon collection and my national dex. Have very few friends in my area for trades so I figured this would be as good a place as any to find good people to trade with.

Hey everyone! I've been playing the video games for as long as I can remember but now I want to get into the TCG! I know I have a lot to learn so I joined this community to get input on deck building and what's happening in the TCG metagame.

Hi everyone! Im a Malaysian Gamer been playing pokemon since it released back then but only played the first two gens then saw the XY and got back into it. A lot changes to the game since then and i love it! So i joined this community in order to understand the new metagame, trade and hopefully makes some allies and do battle here and there.

Hi,my name is Tony and and joined to be part of the community and share about Pokemon! I like playing the Pokemon games and watching the tv show. I also like Pokemon battles and trading. My Favorite Pokemn type is Dragon!

Hello, I'm ColtonBeach. I heard about this site from over at Bulbapedia. I got a wee bit of touch to the Pokémon anime, which is why I joined.

Hi im david. Im 13 and live in the us. I looooove pokemon. I mainly joined for trading reasons but pokebeach is also my go to site for tcg things

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach
im join cause i really like this forum
i found the page looking for some decks to build
my interests r tcg pokemon, pokemon XY 3ds game

Hello! I'm Texan254. I joined this site because I love pokemon and to trade friend codes! Currently play pokemon Y and love to trade and battle. I am interested in music, sci-fi books, and video games. I play music quite often and currently a member of a alt rock and a country group. I hope to see yall around and have fun!

[split] Why did you join PokéBeach?

Hi all.Ive just started collecting again after about 13 years out(stoped after the english team rocket).So I started selling some cards on ebay and it was not long until I was buying lol!Was just browsing the web and came accross this forum and decidied to join it.I am planning on collecting japanese promos up to 2002,japanese base set to the japanese skyridge and english first edition sets up to team rocket and to sell evrything else.Well thats all for now,cheers.

Hi, I'm ShySoprano and I have started playing the pokemon games when Diamond came out. I grew up with the 4th generation. I have Pokemon Diamond, Soul Silver and Pokemon X. I found Pokebeach by looking for friend codes for friend safari. I joined to have more friends for friend safari because I only have one friend right now ^-^;. I'm instrested in anime,cosplaying,music/singing and art/drawing. Cosplaying is one of my hobbies I have like 7 cosplays. I have pokemon cards and decks but I haven't battled in about a year or 2

Hi guys!

I'm acutally on this site for 4 years already, but I wasn't really active. That will change from now on! :)

So, hi to all of you once more!

Hello, PokeBeach, I'm D21, and this is my intro! I joined PokéBeach because I am currently on a LOOONG hiatus from GPX+, after I became social. Oddly enough, I found this site by attempting to find a download for the TCGO when the new site messed up my computer. I am interested in video games, Youtube, Pokemon card collecting, and academics. I hope to see a bunch of people while I am here!

Hey everyone, I came to the forums because I've been active on other Pokemon forums for years now, but haven't made the leap to this one yet. I am the owner of PokeConnect.com and we sell various Pokemon products including merchandise, packs, boxes, games, etc. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people her and hope you all will accept me into your community.

Back