Introduce Yourself!

Hello Guys and Gals,

Pokemart123 here, I am new(ish) to Pokemon TCG having played a little in the past. I am from Cumbria in the UK and am looking to get playing this grand old game again, with my Girlfriend. Hopefully, we will be able to get good and travel the country together playing some cards!

Hi guys, I'm Bulbamander, long time Pokemon fan and I greatly enjoy the Pokemon games and manga! I'm greatly interested in the trading forum! :)

Hey there guys, as you may have figured out by now I'm SimonCookie! Big fan of the series and been playing the games since genration 1 at the age of 5. I thought it was time to join the community to get the most out of the game! Always been trading and breeding and with the release of x and y I want to join the competetive side. Favorite pokemon is of course the al mighty pinsir! Hope to share al my experiences and knowledge with the rest of the members. That's all for now I guess!

Have a very nice day and remember Pinsir FTW!!!

Hi there! I've been visiting Pokebeach's main site for several years (since BW were first revealed) and I decided that I should join the forum to get to know the other people that visit the site. You can call me by my username, Starly, or my nickname Wes- any of those are fine. I'm not really fond of battling, but I love breeding and shiny hunting, and my love for pokemon breeding should become evident with a post I plan on making soon. ;)

Hi, my name is Xepher, I'm from Spain, I joined the forum becuase I wanted to talk about decks. I started playing pokemon not too much time ago. I play Pokemon on my 3DS too and well, that's it.

Hey everyone, just thought I would do my introduction using the simplest format possible, hope that's okay.

why you joined: I was hoping to meet new people to trade and battle with
where you found out about PokéBeach: I used to camp this site for X and Y updates before release
your interests: whatever seems to catch my interest at the time
hobbies: playing some games, a lot of pokemon, music (I like all kinds but country, I respect it, but its not really for me), and drinking

Thanks for your time, looking forward to meeting everyone over time!

Hello there everybody! I'm InuLong, but most everybody just calls me Inu. I have been involved with pokemon since it first came out, but when I was younger, my brother got in trouble and our mom forced me to drop out of pokemon as well. While she let us continue playing the video games, we were no longer allowed to buy cards. Shortly later what cards I did have were stolen and sold so I've had to restart my collection from scratch. Now that I am in college and have my own funds I hope to rebuild my card collection. I mainly joined Pokebeach to access the trading and selling forums to help with that.

I also play both X and Y in the video games and I battle with the cards at my local league. I love all anime and spend a lot of time playing PC games.

That's about it for me. I hope to meet a lot of people here and get more involved with the community. :)

Hello, I'm the one and only "LaerBear". I like role-playing (games), plot-heavy animé and manga, dressing up and cosplaying (in theory), metallurgy, biomedical engineering, making useless things overpowered, playing and looking at games realistically, being "stupid-empathetic and detailed", and taking everything too seriously.

I have been playing Pokémon since my fifth birthday, and I learned to read so I could play with my *birthday present* (Yellow Version). And because it made my Mom happy. Of course it took me so long to read each line that I know every dang song in the game by heart. I never actually finished because the boulder "puzzle" on Victory Road was too long for me not to screw up. My most endearing memories are actually from GSC because it was so much more coherent to me. I've never completed a single Pokédex, and my first trade was in Gen III. I've always loved battling, especially now that online play is so much more practical. So now I'm here for advice and stuff. Mostly stuff. Thanks to iSharingan for bringing me here.

Hey the names Joe.
Joined this form to meet new friends for the pokemon friend safari in X
Add me!

Hello! I'm Archa, I joined pokebeach to get insight on pokemon decks and theory crafting. I joined this community a few weeks before the state tournament, and I'm hoping to bring home a win (even though this is my first tournament! Go big or go home!). In advance, I thank everyone who takes time to help!

sup everyone, my name is benthegiraffe. i am an experienced competetive 3ds x and y player. i am looking to join the pokemon cards community,and i have many booster boxs on the way to start my collection. i am looking to competettive rather than to collect. if you have any pointers, slash want to give me some cards to start off my road to victory, it is all heavily appreciated. Thanks. Benthegiraffe. (btg fot short)

Hey everyone!
My name is Melissa and I joined this site because I am a huge fan of Pokémon. I am a TCG collector and I hope to use this site to expand my collection and help others out with theirs. My favorite Pokémon are Lickilicky and Bulbasaur.

Hello, I'm Riza. I've been a Pokémon fan for most of my life, and I'm also a huge fan of Ace Attorney. I've been making a generation two Pokémon fan game for quite some time, but I've joined because as of recently I've been dabbling in the TCG (via tcgone) and I've become quite addicted to it! I have also recently completed my national Pokédex in Y, that was a lot of fun. I hope to stick around for a bit!

Hello, I'm Emolga!

I just recently got back into the Pokemon tcg. I played a lot off and on up through black and white but then stopped due to grad school and moving to a different state. Now I'm looking to get back into playing and collecting since I love everything about Pokemon so much.

Hello! I'm TJ!

I have loved Pokemon for as long as I could remember but never really dove into the TCG aspect of it. I've opened a few packs here and there but nothing significant. I've also been following TCG a bit on and off. Recently though, I've been deeply interested in moving away from the side lines and actually playing. Currently finishing up my first year of college, I hope to start playing once the new set is released/new rotation (anyone know when that is?) in order to get a fresh start during my time off. Also hoping to find other girls interested in playing in my area so I don't feel entirely alone (most of my friends only like the video games)!

Hey, I'm Shockthetoast. My cousin and I both played the original Red and Blue back in the day. Recently we decided to play through the more recent games - all the ones necessary to get every non-event Pokémon at least. He had a head start on me with Ruby, while I joined him on Diamond (he has Pearl) and now we're moving on to SoulSilver for me and HeartGold for him.

I picked up a used copy of SoulSilver where the player had stopped right before the 16th gym, so I ended up catching a bunch of legendaries before restarting. So let me know if you want to swap some legendaries :)

Hello,

I joined pokebeach because almost every time I google for information in regards to pokemon xy for the 3ds or tcg, pokebeach comes up. I have found a lot of helpful information from the pokebeach forum, and everyone seems to be so friendly :) I have loved pokemon since it came out. I haven't really followed the cards since probably jungle but recently, I've been hooked on collecting the xy cards. Any tips for doing so are more than welcome.

Some of my interests include games such as Pokemon, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy and Left4Dead and shows such as "The Walking Dead" and "Bates Motel". I also enjoy traveling, singing, taking photos, and being outdoors (when it's warm >.>). I don't care much for the cold.

Thanks!

Hi. I am Mega Kangaskhan. I love pokemon tcg. I joined tcg in November 2013.

I joined pokebeach for some deck help.
I found PokeBeach while browsing for deck help
My interests include pokemon tcg, pg-13 movies, minecraft, and YouTube.
My hobbies include pokemon tcg, watching YouTube, and television.
I can might get a dragons exalted, plasma storm/freeze/blast, x and y, or legendary treasures booster box. If you want to trade, contact me at [email protected], but not before Monday March 17 2014.:):D:cool:

Hi everyone!
My Name is GaTitu, i joined PokeBeach to add people for my friend safari
but, i'd like to get to know yall. Hope we can get along

*plops in*

Call me Han, it's shorter. Anyway, reason why i joined here is because I'm more into the games themselves; plus I also collect them Vivillons. Currently waiting for my free Pokemon Y (from Club Nintendo) to finish downloading s I can start my journey all over again... and I have a huge collection of manga. Well, that's me in a nutshell.

Also joined because I love forums in general, so if you need help let me know~

Back