Introduce Yourself!

Hi every pokemon-fan out there.
Like everybody I joined here because i love pokemon,specialy psychic, Gardevoir's my fav. I live in Poland. We don't have organized play there so our community is small. By registring this forum i wanted to become a part of bigger community. I'm more of a casual player and I love to experiment with decks. I just love gimicy decks witch are unfortunetly not tier1.
I've been playing pokemon since the base set but started to play tournaments only from ex team rocket. I had somebreaks now and then, but finaly returning to play. My nick on pctgo is kirlia_blues if someone wants to be friends.

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach
Guess I have to post here so hi

My name is Alli, and I registered a few months back, but haven't been very active. I joined these forums because they feel more open and laid back than other Pokémon forums, and it seems like a great place to meet new Pokémon fans. I am both very interested in the TCG and the games, as well as a casual anime watcher. My hobbies are mostly Pokémon and Mario games. I have a BA in acting and love the theatre. I am interested in chatting with people who love Pokémon about the games, but especially the PTCG.

Hi everyone! I am Hidingwithsubsitute. I've recently gotten thrown back into the TCg and I love it, and am joining the community to get help and more involved in Pokemon TCG. I also love VGC and have been playing that for quite a while now. I hope to get to know lots of you here!

Hello! I am Glaedr. I play Magic the Gathering for 5 years and recently I learned to play Pokemon TCG because I love Pokemon. Since I spend a lot of money because of Magic I have started to play Pokemon TCGO that is almost free, so I am here because I like to learn something on the game but above all on the online counterpart

What's up fellow Pokéfans? So my screen name is ScruffyScraggy, and I'm currently getting into competitive Pokémon with the introduction of X and Y in October. I started getting into the competitive scene around the end of January beginning of February. I have a YouTube channel with a few videos. Unfortunately, they are not of X and Y Wi-Fi battling, but they are videos of Pokémon battling through a program called Pokémon Showdown (downloadable from smogon.com). I'd really appreciate it if you guys could check out my channel and subscribe to it at youtube.com/crzymnkyklr. I also have a twitter where I keep you posted about when I'm recording videos, when they're being uploading, and when they finish uploading. I'm hoping that in the near future I will be able to provide X and Y Wi-Fi battling as well.

Hey guys, I'm Jake / Ghost Lucario and I've been playing Pokémon for about seven years now. I'm a huge fan of both the card game and the video game. I've played in many TCG tournaments. I'm interested in video games of any kind. I currently have three decks. They are Plasma, Darkrai Garbodor, and Aegislash. You can talk to me about anything Pokémon related and I'll be happy to talk. :)

Ugh I had this nice introduction all typed out on my phone when it died. So here I am back to try again! X3
Hey I'm zurikitty, and I've loved pokemon since I've been little. I came to pokebeach so I could get up to date with the friend safari frenzy. And I'm too tired right now to say anymore.

Hey I am Zekrom9191 also known as PokeGalore on youtube and I love pokemon and came to get deck ideas! Also how do I post on posts without quoting? Do I delete everything like I did to post this?

why you joined I wanted to find people trading vivillon colors
where you found out about PokéBeach google
your interests playing pokemon, speaking Japanese
hobbies cosplaying
anything else relevant anyone have vivillon available for trade?

Howdy, y'all.

Pretty new to the Pokemon TCG. I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh for around 7 years and I'm pretty much done with it. Looking forward to playing this game!

Hey I'm darkfestim! I joined pokebeach because I was looking for some help with the safari and reddit was WAYYY too much for me. This forum looks really nice and the people seem very helpful for new people. Thank you! I have an Eevee safari so if anyone wants one I can help!

Hey everyone my name is Shnizzle :D I've mainly joined looking to keep up to date with all things pokemon and also to complete my quest of completing my Vivillon pattern collection. I found out about pokebeach from friends sharing links about news updates etc on social networking sites and i've been coming back to the site every now and then. My hobbies are listening to music, playing games (most notably pokemon :D ) and designing things. I hope to make good friends here too.

Hey all, new to Pokebeach. But I am an old reddit user directed here. Just getting back into the TCG in a serious manner. Looking to exchange ideas, get tips, trade, and see what the community here has going on, as well as hopefully contribute back in a positive way.

Hi all, I am yo_chocola from Solihull in England and I love Pokemon! I attend the Shirley Pokemon League, mainly to play the TCG but I do occasionaly try my hand at the video games as well. I joined Pokebeach so that I can discuss new TCG sets and give and receive advice on deckbuilding. Aside from playing Pokemon I play bass in a band - VeXXeN - and I am doing my A levels at 6th form.

See you on the forums :)

What's up guys I'm venuu69 I came here to trade and meet cool people I'm from Texas and I've been a pokefanboy my while life I'm a senior and looking for some good worthy trades. :)

I'm Andrew. Found out about Pokebeach just from a Google search about deck tips.

Used to play TCG as a kid, but stopped sometime in middle school. Have kept up with the video games, and I'm now 26 and recently got back into TCG. Really excited to start playing, I got my roommates to join me as well, although I think I've probably gotten the most addicted so far. I'm really into reading, coffee, music, and sports as well. My all time favorite pokemon is Meowth. I bought the Resilient Life deck and am currently turning parts of it into my first "custom" deck. Came here for ideas, tips, news, and hopefully to also do some trading/buying!

Back