Introduce Yourself!

Hey guys, I'm xTwilightzEchox and I've been a fan of Pokemon for a very long time, but I've only just started getting into the competitive side of the TCG recently. I joined Pokebeach so that I'd be able to discuss deck ideas and maybe get some advice for making decks as well. I really like playing the Pokemon games too, so if I decide to get more serious about competitive battling then I would want to discuss possible movesets and team builds.

Hello my name is Airraid.I am 28 years old been playing pokemon since red and blue first came out. I joined pokebeach to make friends get friend codes and to start trading, battling and using the friend safari. I found out about pokebeach from using the miiverse on the 3ds. My interests are gaming, military, fishing, the environment and watching anime. I hope to make lots of friends and collect tons of pokemon.

Hi
I'm a Pokemon fan and have also like Pokemon!
Just wanted to see what great things are posted here!
Thanks and hello!

Hey guys!

I'm xk2102. I'm a big fan of the games from the start (GB N64), the TCG - but most of all the music. The music is incredible!
So I will be posting my work to share with you!

Cheers

hello everyone!

I'm scraftyfan#1 and i've always played pokemon since my childhood. i'm a fan of all aspects of pokemon mostly the games and TCG. i enjoy reading the pokebeach forums as it helps me out alot.

Cheers everyone!!!

Hy. My name is Vivin and Im not robot. *looks suspiciously to some posts above*.

I join this forum after I search 'pokemon' tag in tapatalk.

I am old enough to played pokemon since it first release. But still young enough to still play pokemon till maybe 10-20 years later without distrubed *too much* by the advance new technology. *sighh*

Im not english native so please dont be rude to my spelling and grammar.

Im not japanese so, please dont ask about it lolz

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Hello, my name is Braxton, and I joined the forums via Tapatalk, also. Pleased to meet you all and so forth XD

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Alright introductions....something that isn't my strong suit.....
Hello I'm Sinfulroses, my real name is Ashley and I love being called Luna. I have an attachment to this nickname because it was given to me by a few good friends i had back in the day due to my love for wolves. It was the first positive nickname I was given. I came across this place while searching for a place to whor- I mean give out my FC code. Hey back in my name you didn't need a friend code for the safari. :p Which i have to admit its interesting but at the same time a lot of foot work. But any who I went in search of a place to do this because i was lacking codes and I figure it was also a good way to meet other people.

I am a geek at heart, playing both tabletop and videogames. Feel free to ask me what games I play because I do a lot of pc rpgs and mmos. I also love to read, draw/color, watch movies and tv shows(include anime), comics, listen music, role-play (I'm wanting to get back into, might help me with D&D too), surfing the web, going to conventions, and having a fun time. I'm easy to get along with as long as you respect me and you will diffidently get it back.

So feel free to message me.

Hello everyone!

My name in cypher1310 and I am here to swap some friend codes for safari. Feel free to pm anytime for a friend code swap.

Hi everyone, my name is Antoine but, you can just call me TheMesmer. I'm an artist and musician and I LOVE MILOTICS!!!!!! If you want to know more about me just ask me. Kay bye XD!!!!

Hello! My name is Mari. I joined PokéBeach mostly for trades but also to learn any new information about the Pokémon games that I might not have yet. My interest revolved around video games, reading, and food.

Hi everybody, my name is Manuel Santos/D To The Arkrai I joined this site to expand and expand others knowledge of Pokémon TCG. I always browed the TCG forums on this site and figured I would like to post to. I am 16 and a sophomore in high school and don't love school. My hobbies include football, the Denver broncos, call of duty and Pokémon tcg. I used to play a lot of the tcg and had an account here on pokebeach Shiny Shuckle. I just really wanted to start up again. I hope I make a lot of friends here and help out a lot of different people.

Hi I'm Unicorno! I'm 26 years young and a very busy bee, but I'm not too busy for pokemon! Been playing since it first came out, I still have all my original versions. My hobbies are drawing, riding my bike, working out, and of course playing video games. I came here on a thread about evolution trades so if you're willing to trade to complete your pokedex or just to evolve, I'm open to it! Just give me your friend code and let me know when you're online, I'll do the same, thanks!

Greetings I'm a long time Pokemon fan just getting into the tcg again (haven't played since the 2nd generation) looking for deck ideas and help with ruling my hobbies are sports and Pokemon mostly.

Sup guys! I'm Lucas! I like to play Pokémon, drive golf carts, and read! I'm frequently on the VG, so I'm always up for a challenge! I listen to the band Imagine Dragons, and I enjoy listening to the newly released on iTunes Pokémon VG soundtrack. I'm energetic, fun-loving, and at some times very solitary. I like to eat chicken and sandwiches from Subway, I like to read Harry Potter, and challenges (Not just Pokémon challenges, but puzzles.. Derp.). I hope you battle me and have a great day/night! :)

Hey all, I'm Wyvern1998. Joined cause i needed help with the PTCGO... Found this site through google searches. My interests are music and animals. Hobbies are music (as well), band, band, band.... (get the idea? it's a life-long, soul-tearing commitment), i've recently gotten back into pokemon with the introduction of X/Y which caused me to go to Black/White/B2/W2 series, which i skipped until now. This also caused me to get back into the TCG which i haven't for about 10 years. Anyway, i'm the best conversationalist, but if you wanna talk to me (for whatever reason) i'll talk~

My name is Garrett, and I joined so I could get friend codes for pokemon I need and to make friends :). I found out about here on friendcodes.com. I like playing games, and my friend code is 0490-6289-4140!

My name is Anthony (obviously) and I like Minecraft and reading manga. I joined because I like collecting Pokemon cards. Bye.

Hey everyone! My name is Keith and I have loved all aspects of Pokémon since I can remember. I enjoy collecting the trading cards, as well as playing competitively in the TCG and the video games. I'm fairly new to playing competitively, but I do know a thing or two. I have always loved this site and always come here for new information on the TCG. I only recently joined so that I could join in on the discussion about the X and Y TCG pre releases that just happened this weekend.

Back